Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting Info via SOD; Spoiler regarding Tyler & air date
Topic Started: Nov 24 2012, 12:34 AM (906 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Tyler will be Leslie's little brother. His first airdate is Dec. 14th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Great, Nina gets the boot and another newbie with no history or any fucking thing I give a shit about comes on to take her place. Maybe someone ought to send these new people a flash bulletin saying in big bold letters, "REALITY ORIENTATION: YOU WRITE FOR AND WORK FOR YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS NOW! YOU NO LONGER WORK FOR HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ABOVE ALL THINGS REAL OR IMAGINED!"

Thank you though Daytime for the info!

Jair

Well I'm the first that think the core character need to be at the center of a show but some newies are necessary to driven new stories for the others and everybody has started as a newbie. I'll wait to watch to decide if this will a be a waste of space and time

(B&B need new blood so badly!!)
Edited by Jair, Nov 24 2012, 02:32 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Nov 24 2012, 02:00 AM
Great, Nina gets the boot and another newbie with no history or any fucking thing I give a shit about comes on to take her place. Maybe someone ought to send these new people a flash bulletin saying in big bold letters, "REALITY ORIENTATION: YOU WRITE FOR AND WORK FOR YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS NOW! YOU NO LONGER WORK FOR HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ABOVE ALL THINGS REAL OR IMAGINED!"

you seem to have chosen to be negative about every choice the new regime has made since they started. if you haven't noticed, the main characters have been front and centre and most of MAB's useless newbies are gone. Every new regime will want to deliver their own style to the show and some people are getting their panties in a bunch because there's finally gonna be some fresh blood on the show. Why don't we just wait and see what happens.. I thought people would be sick of comlaining about everything by now considering how awful the show truly was while MAB was in charge

kelly777
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 24 2012, 11:00 AM
kelly777
Nov 24 2012, 02:00 AM

you seem to have chosen to be negative about every choice the new regime has made since they started. if you haven't noticed, the main characters have been front and centre and most of MAB's useless newbies are gone. Every new regime will want to deliver their own style to the show and some people are getting their panties in a bunch because there's finally gonna be some fresh blood on the show. Why don't we just wait and see what happens.. I thought people would be sick of comlaining about everything by now considering how awful the show truly was while MAB was in charge

I get to have my own opinion about how I feel about the show just like you do! I don't need you to be my compass for how I feel about the show nor do not have to defend myself to you for sure. And I am NOT boarding the Good Ship Lollipop. Trust me.

Maybe you ought to read this article: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/187790/general-hospital-leads-a-sudden-revitalization-o.html#axzz2D9tEas27

Doesn't even mention YR.

Or you could read Daytime Confidential--They aren't turning cartwheels over this crap either.

Or perhaps you might want to take a gander at the ratings.

Or you could take a look at the Tweets.

Or you could talk to my soap circle of friends who don't go online to be insulted on these message boards and who are ready to shut this show off because they hate the way it is currently being written. You see they didn't know about MAB or the whole shake up. They asked me at Thanksgiving what happened to the show and remarked how bad it has gotten within the last month.

And last but not least, I hardly ever agree with you but I don't go attacking you for your opinions.

Edited by kelly777, Nov 24 2012, 11:46 AM.

bygnedys

I hate that everyone gets an office set to work from but Tucker used to have only a cheesy apartment with one desk. They took that away too and now he will be at that boring CL set on a laptop probably.

The scenes between characters seem too rushed, and the characters waffling back and forth remind me of a certain writer's style.

Soapwatcher

what gets me is that none of them have a home anymore, its showed the Abbott house lately because of Jack being there otherwise it was months since we had seen it, likewise with Katherine's house, Michael and Lauren's and Kevin
and Chloe's house has only been shown once since they moved in well Chloe moved in since it was his house with Angelina. But they go from the GCAC to CL to used to be Glowworm now the fancy new club and take drink after drink but never go to the bathroom or eat anything. I am so tired of seeing the restaurants and not the homes or offices anymore, it used to show Ashley (I know since she's gone it wont) in the lab, Jack's office even Mumbles office which now is Adam's temporary office, Michael's and Paul's offices, yet they work out of the damm restaurants now. We need more home sets. Ok I'm through with my rant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply