Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (34,703 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Hello all, I am Rick (duh)

I watch PSNS and DAYS every day, and GL, B&B, and ATWT occasionally.

I look forward to posting with you all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hello everyone!

My name is Kenny. Y'all know me. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar

Hey! I'm Chris...some of you probably know me, others maybe not. I've kind of taken a break from the boards over the last year. My only soap is DAYS and I even have trouble watching it all the time. But with the summer, hopefully I'll be able to catch it more.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

RICK!
KENNY!

what is up everybody? My name is NaVell J. Lee...the "J" in my middle name is a mystery...hehehe

I have been posting on boards for a few years now, and my main soap has always been ATWT. I have watched this show at a constant since I was 5 in 1990. As bad as it may be, I still follow it to the T.

I am now getting back into Days, especially w/ the DiMeras back in the fold! AMC is another show that I am enjoying with the balance coming back into the forefront.

I hope to enjoy posting with you folks, esp w/ Kenny and Rick! ;)

Andre

My name is Andre and I have been on the boards for longer than I care to remember.

My main soap is Days of our Lives, and it has been my main soap for the past 8 years--on and off (*cough* Melaswen *cough* Teen Island *cough*). I used to be a Passions fanatic, but then Year 3 came along (shite-tastic!!) and now I vomit a little each time I hear the theme song. I do owe the show for introducing me to Days. I have watched pretty much all the soaps for a period of time and follow all the news.

I am excited that Kenny, King, Rick and everyone else is here.

Kenny
Member Avatar

So glad to see Andre and NaVell here!

Adam T
Unregistered

Well hello everyone! My name is Adam and I am glad to have stumbled upon your humble soap establishment courtesy of my dear friend Na'Vell!

I am an AMC fanatic. Basically in some form have watched since the womb! :lol: Over the years I have watched almost every soap currently on the air for some period of time. AMC just religiously now and occasionally I check out ATWT, OLTL, DAYS and Y&R to see what is going on. So yeah, that's my story!
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

ah yes, I feel like those Wal-Mart greeters LOL
hey Adam!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

SweetNYGal
Jun 12 2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks to Rick for inviting me....

I like how the set up looks on this board.... I see some extremely cool people on this board..... Can't wait to start posting :)

The week of July 2 will be our official Launch date

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Howdy! My name is also Chris, first on SON my screenname was SomeKindofBliss, then Chris B and now into_the_skyline while is one of my favorite albums, by Cathy Dennis.

I currently watch Y&R, B&B and ATWT on CBS; Ryan's Hope on SOAPnet; Hollyoaks on BBCAmerica; and Search For Tomorrow/Texas on the PGP Soap Channel.

Love seeing as much of the classic soaps as I can. In my dream world SOAPnet would actually show classic soaps, lol. Extreme request I know!

Look forward to having fun on this board which I'm sure will be the beginning of lots of soapy goodness!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Rick
Jun 12 2007, 08:20 PM
SweetNYGal
Jun 12 2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks to Rick for inviting me....

I like how the set up looks on this board.... I see some extremely cool people on this board..... Can't wait to start posting :)

The week of July 2 will be our official Launch date

LOL is that why you did that?
I wouldn't have posted like a banshee!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Welcome Tishy

I'm so happy your here

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Hola my fellow royals, ;) It's just me Mateo here.

I don't have near as long as a history with some of you cool peeps as you do with each other, nonetheless, I'm glad to be here.

Pretty much follow all soaps, but watch three for the most part anyway. GH, DAYS and Passions(until September, when I finally say Goodbye, LoL). Been an avid soap fan for as long as I can remember, the early 90s, and I collect the Dark Shadows dvds.

Mos Def looking forward to chillin' in a crazy cool place like Daytime Royalty. :)

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

SweetNYGal
Jun 12 2007, 09:23 PM
I like your banner Lee...

Thanks Vee
I LURVE me some Katherine Heigl

*sluprs*

MATEO!!

Posted Image

Tishy
Unregistered

Rick
Jun 12 2007, 10:05 PM
Welcome Tishy

I'm so happy your here

Thank you Rick! It's great to be here
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tishy,Jun 12 2007
09:07 PM
Hi! Navell invited me here so blame him if you all don't want me.
Welcome! :)

Hypnotoad

Edited by Hypnotoad, Apr 10 2010, 03:59 PM.

SweetNYGal
Unregistered

Welcome sweet Shawn... This is going to extra fun with you posting with us all...
Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Hola Shawn, glad to see ya here, :)

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

YAY Shawn!!
welcome aboard, son

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply