Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (38,881 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

HEY EVERYONE!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Natalia
Member Avatar

Hi I'm Natalia from The Netherlands I watch glimpses of ATWT sometimes but my favourite soap is EastEnders :) Oh and I love House :)

oakdalelover

Hi Everybody!

I am James. Thanks for the invite here! I have been looking around and everything looks good!

Of course,you know what my favorite soap is,don't you?
I also like Y&R and GL

Thanks for the invite!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm about to have a royal fit since I seem to have gotten my invite last. :soapbox:

But I forgive the oversight. I've been away, polishing my crown.

I am the on and only Queen Stephanie.

I write novels, watch too many DVD's and save the world in my free time.

I keep up with all the soaps but only watch the ABC lineup on a consistent basis.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Nope, QSteph...pretty sure I was the last. Thanks alot, Kenny. :flipoff:

Checking in! I'm Alex but most you of know me as Ponz. I was grew up in South Africa but am now residing in the UK. Have been a DAYS fan for 14 years.

Hey...cool smileys! :drunk: :moon: :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hello,

Jinxed Soul here! I'm definitely not even close to being as big a soaps fan as many of you. I love Days, and its basically the only soap I watch at current. Aside from that, I can't wait for Big Brother to kick in.

:cheers:

Manny
Member Avatar

Hey, Jinxed! :D

You are little behind on DAYS too now, aren't you? ;)

Welcome back! :cheers:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Manny
Jun 14 2007, 06:12 AM
Hey, Jinxed! :D

You are little behind on DAYS too now, aren't you? ;)

Welcome back! :cheers:

Thanks Manny!

I am but I watched yesterday's Canadian episode. And, DAMN... I'm speechless.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MANNY!
JINXED!
JAMES!
RHIANNON!!!
DAYSFANJEAN!!!
SHAWN!!
ALVIN!!!
NAT!!!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Thanks for the invite, Kenny and Mike!!! This looks like a pretty great board. I can't wait to start posting with you all!! :) :)

Days4Life
Unregistered

Hi, everyone, and thanks, Kenny, for the invite. I'm a longtime viewer of DAYS; once in awhile I'll tune in to B&B but that's just because I love Eileen. I got hooked on DAYS when I watched with my mom and Julie/Doug were my first supercouple--they still make me smile! I don't post a lot, but I love reading everyone else's comments and discussions.
Quote Post Goto Top

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Thanks Kenny for the invite. I cannot wait to hang out with my people uncut and uncensored (hopefully). I need some peace, and I can't wait to get it here.

Keith
Member Avatar

For those who don't me, I'm Keith. Days whore. Bit of a voyeur if you're inot that kind of thing ;) Not into bullshit or drama unless it's for my entertainment. Hence, I'm here instead of there. :P

Let the good times roll!

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

i dont know if this will be bad or good but yes i am on the scene. Can we cuss here? And i find it surprising that I have read a few negative things about SON here. lol

King
Member Avatar

It is so good to see you all! <3

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

so this is an invite only group. Wow I really feel special. Esp by the one who invited me. I told Keith many of times, I didnt think I was well liked at SON not that I care, :moon: it just a vibe I got. Again, I see some racy words in these post. Is this a non sensor board.

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

Never mind I read the rules and got my answer. So I can say Shit fuckin ass and nothing will happen to me ..this is great. If I wanted to say I had dick and pancakes for breakfast I can? Wow , this board is truly amazing.

I can say Katherine from the Y&R sounds drunk or her dentures are loose or that Jack look like he got high blood pressure kuz he always red in the face and nothing will happend to me.

Or did I take it to far :cheers:

I am free. I am home.

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Thanks for the invite. I feel so special. :D

I was a longtime viewer of OLTL but the show has been so craptacular I've stopped watching. I really don't think Ron C. is going to make much of a difference since Frons and Frankie are still running the show. Until they go ABCD will continue to suck.

Marilyn_M
Member Avatar

Hello all you lovely people. Its the big mouth over from SON, Marilyn at your service. Thanks for the invite, I look forward to posting with you!

King
Member Avatar

AML, cock fucking assfuck you can say whatever you want! LOL.

LKSTREET!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply