Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (34,583 Views)
JaneCox

Hello, I am JaneCox and I watch B&B.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Welcome to all the new members!

And, Phideaux, you are a vintage soap fan after my own heart. :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Welcome everyone!

ratfink
Member Avatar

Hi !! I am Ratfink......enjoying this board. Been lurking for a while, but now I feel like I can contribute, because you are a Great Board, in my opinion. I love how you can say your say.........thanks for having me :wave:

Paula
Member Avatar

Hi, I'm Paula and enjoy discussing the soaps! :wave:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Paula
May 10 2012, 11:16 AM
:wave: Paula it me Keisha :)

Paula
Member Avatar

Keisha
May 10 2012, 01:15 PM
Paula
May 10 2012, 11:16 AM
:wave: Paula it me Keisha :)
Hi Keisha, good to see you here! :wave:

grizelda

my name is grizelda
i luv days and general hospital i'm 42 how is eveyone. :wave:

kdLucky28

Hello, I'm Kevin. I'm 22, I've been watching soaps since I was born basically lol. I am currently only watching General Hospital and Days of Our Lives regularly but I tune in once or twice a week to the other two. I also formerly watched All My Children and One Life To Live and considered One Life very much *my soap*. Love talking about soaps and like talking to all kinds of people. :thumbsup:

greta2242

Hello, I'm Victoria. Currently I write and someday soon will be published. In the meantime I'm a huge, long time DOOL fan. I've been on boards for years as Greta2242. Can't wait to talk Days.

I do watch other shows. I swear!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

greta2242
Jun 20 2012, 06:43 PM
Hello, I'm Victoria. Currently I write and someday soon will be published. In the meantime I'm a huge, long time DOOL fan. I've been on boards for years as Greta2242. Can't wait to talk Days.

I do watch other shows. I swear!
Hi Greta,

I think I remember you from the old SOny's site.....welcome to DR

Sharon-Elizabeth

Hi Everyone,

My name is Marisa but my screen name is Sharon-Elizabeth, my 2 fav characters/actors from Y&R and GH. I've been watching soaps since I was a kid...thanks to Grandma...my fav being Y & R and I can't wait to start posting!

kurt'smom

Hello my name is Linda and my id is Kurt'sMom. As much as I hate to admit this, I have been watching Days since I was in high school and I graduated in 1965 - ouch - that makes me feel OLD!!.
I love the show and was looking forward to seeing old cast members return, but I'm not too happy with the way things are going.
Hopefully they will get better.

sudbury gal1

:boobs: hi my name is laura-lynne and i'm hoping that they bring back shane and kim to days i was wondering if anybody out there agrees with me that they should come back to the show.

sudbury gal1

i agree that they should bring back the old characters from days like kim and shane to days.

born4funloyal21

Thanks For Adding Me ! Avid Days & Y&R Viewer. Looking Forward to Posting With Everyone !

envy

Hi everyone,

I'm Dee I'm a long time soap fan. Had been watching AMC since I was four w/ my grandma. then when I turned 5 I got into One Life to Live. I was a huge Max and Gabrielle fan.

I'm also a fan of Gh as well, although I was forced into watching it when I was 6 when my babysitters daughter would come in the house at exactly 3pm and changed my cartoons to Gh.
I eventually started looking forward to 3pm.

I'm really glad I joined, and hope it will be an experience.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Hello,

I started watching Days when I started sharing a house with a senior citizen of mine who was recently widowed. I don't always keep up with it. As a teacher, there are times I am far too busy.

I am single, but still looking for Mr. Right. I've found way more than my share of Mr. Wrongs.

I have two four--footed furry children. Boomer and Hammy are both rescues. They are my best friends. They are always happy to see me.

I live on the Texas Gulf Coast. I am really hoping for a hurricane free season. Hurricane Ike had me displaced for about 2 weeks. I was blessed in that I could stay with my friends. They had wireless net access. So I spent my time on my laptop while they were at work.

I have lots of fan fiction posted to ffn and to some on my site as well. Mostly Trek, one HLOTS, I started a Days fic once, but I think it went bye bye in a computer crash.

I am a LUMI fan. Never have liked EJ. Don't like Kate or Carrie.

SheShe
Member Avatar

Hello all,
I am a DOOL fan.
Started watching with my Gma when I was very young.
Been hooked ever since!!]
:cheer:
Edited by SheShe, Aug 5 2012, 06:43 PM.

SoapSuds
Member Avatar

Hey, everyone.

I chose my username because I'm into soap operas (obviously) but I also am a soap-maker. Literally.

My favorite soap opera of all time is Passions. I watched it from day one and miss Ethan and Theresa!
My current favorite soap opera is Days of Our Lives. Third generation fan here! I love EJami!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply