Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (29,415 Views)
Holena
Member Avatar

Hey everyone!

My name is Rebecca and I'm a days fan. I've been watching since it wstart in 97/98 in sweden so I'm 4 years behind but I love to get spoiled. But I do watch other showes too. As you can see on my nick I love the idea (and wish they did but) Hope & Marlena together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Hello everyone!

I've been watching Days for as long as I can remember, I remember Marlena being possessed, the Last Blast Dance...

I've also watched Guiding Light (miss it), and I've been watching General Hospital since 2009.

I'm a longtime lurker, but I decided to make an account today since I got annoyed that I couldn't see embedded images. Yay!

I'm a big fan of Lumi and Ejole!
Edited by ohgreatone22, Aug 27 2012, 05:11 PM.

soapmeup

Hi everyone, Soapmeup here..I am new to this board.
I have been member of other boards such as cbs.com and soapcentral
I am looking forward to reading your posts and talking about the stories.

nananana7

Hello,
I've been reading here for ages. Finally registered today.
I've been watching various soaps on and off for many years.
Not much interesting about me, just wanted to say hello.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: everyone!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Welcome ruckuslover. I know who you are.

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

i know who virgo twins r to

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

I am Nicole.Ejole only fan on Days. :wave:

claudiamarie

Hi I am claudiamarie

I enjoy watching Days of Our Lives, Young and the Restless, and my favorite, General Hospital

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: Everyone!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Hi, my name is Minh. At one time or another I have pretty much watch all the soaps. I'm mostly an ABC soap girl but I gave up that up. Now I mostly watch Days and Y&R sometimes. Look forward to posting with everyone. :)
Edited by guessgirl, Oct 31 2012, 05:20 PM.

Will&Sonny

Hey, everyone. I've been lurking for a while (I love the fact that this site allows people to speak their minds with regards to characters AND actors, unlike some other sites), but I finally decided to register.

I started watching Days of our Lives in 1995, during the infamous possession storyline. It opened my eyes to the fact that a soap opera could be about more than just romance (which, as a teenage guy, I wasn't interested in at that point...but demonic possessions -- I could get on board with that). I've been watching the show since then, and I've always been a fan, even when I hated certain storylines or characters.

Obviously, I'm a huge fan of Will (and Sonny, though Will is my favorite). As far as I'm concerned, Chandler Massey is easily the best actor on Days of our Lives. I'm also a huge fan of (in no particular order) Marlena, John, Kristen, Stefano, Tony/Andre, Bo, Hope, Victor, Kate, Vivian, Patch, Kayla...I could go on, but I'll stop there! While there are certain characters that I dislike from time to time (Jennifer and Daniel are two of the best current examples), the only character that I have ever truly despised is E.J. I have never liked the character, and I often feel like I'm the only Days fan in the world who can't stand James Scott. (I'll try not to rant about him too frequently, since I know he has a huge fan base. :run: ) I'm just glad that he's finally out of Will's storyline!

Thanks to everyone who helps make this site a great place to visit each day!
Edited by Will&Sonny, Nov 2 2012, 09:54 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny, fear not, for the first day that E.J. arrived I hated him, too. He's ruined the show more than any other character. We will bond in out hate of him and the opinion (fact!) that James Scott is overrated.

ravenwhitney1

Hi I'm ravenwhitney1 I have been a dedicated long time fan of The Edge of Night, I have the final season of the 'Edge' recorded on VHS from the network broadcasts in 1984 some with commercials, I also have a YouTube channel (search ravenwhitney1) featuring some video tributes for The Edge of Night and encourage any 'Edge' fans to view and comment. Bye for now.....

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

ravenwhitney1
Nov 9 2012, 10:31 PM
Hi I'm ravenwhitney1 I have been a dedicated long time fan of The Edge of Night, I have the final season of the 'Edge' recorded on VHS from the network broadcasts in 1984 some with commercials, I also have a YouTube channel (search ravenwhitney1) featuring some video tributes for The Edge of Night and encourage any 'Edge' fans to view and comment. Bye for now.....
EDGE fans unite! Very warm welcome to the board ravenwhitney1.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone!

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Hi! I'm Sweetzles, and I'm glad to have joined this place. I'm looking forward to posting with all of you!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hi! I'm soapgoddess. I've been a soap fan almost my whole life. I started watching soaps with my family when I was little.
My favorites are The Young and Restless and General Hospital.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 14 2012, 12:03 AM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

sweetzles
Nov 13 2012, 02:26 PM
Hi! I'm Sweetzles, and I'm glad to have joined this place. I'm looking forward to posting with all of you!
Hi Sweetzles. I'm a big fan of your banners! Welcome to DR.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

soapgoddess
Nov 13 2012, 11:56 PM
Hi! I'm soapgoddess. I've been a soap fan almost my whole life. I started watching soaps with my family when I was little.
My favorites are The Young and Restless and General Hospital.
Hi and welcome to DR.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply