Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (39,857 Views)
Babygirl
Member Avatar

Hi everyone, :smile:
I'm Priya but everyone calls me Babygirl :blush: ....
i'm new here n already i love ur site..... its :blowkiss: .... very interesting....
oh n i love dool :cheer: .... lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hi Babygirl! :welcome: I'm new here too. I joined a few days ago. I love it here!

Babygirl
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Nov 15 2012, 09:58 PM
Hi Babygirl! :welcome: I'm new here too. I joined a few days ago. I love it here!
:welcome: to u too :cart:

AnnieChandler
Member Avatar

Hi!! I just signed up. Glad I found you all, it looks like fun here. I guess I need to take a look around to familiarize myself with everything. I look forward to posting with you all. oxox

ETA: Is my avi ok? I know cursewords are permitted and I picked this avi because I love CRAZY Annie. If its not ok, lemme know. Thanks!
:shrug:
Edited by AnnieChandler, Nov 16 2012, 09:12 PM.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 14 2012, 12:05 AM
sweetzles
Nov 13 2012, 02:26 PM
Hi! I'm Sweetzles, and I'm glad to have joined this place. I'm looking forward to posting with all of you!
Hi Sweetzles. I'm a big fan of your banners! Welcome to DR.
Thanks! :)

QBee

Hello to everyone at DR. My nickname is Queen Bee and have been called that for 30 years.
I'm new to daytime tv. In October, I lost my job after 20 years and now am a housewife for the first time.
I like to cook, crochet and watch tv. I finally have time to do the things I like. Look forward to reading all your posts about GH, Y&R and DOOL. I tend to lurk and observe so I'll rarely post my opinion. I registered so that I could post if/when the mood struck me.

EJ_Sami
Member Avatar

Hello,

Hi I have posted on many soap boards but I am a newbie here. So just saying HI :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: Everyone!

RileysMOM0507

Hello, My name is Brandy. My fav soap is GH, however, I also watch B&B, Y&R. and I use to watch OLTL when it was on.

amandabutler
Member Avatar

My name is Amanda and I just found this site, which I love by the way. My favorite soaps are Days and GH.

:D

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: you two.

Renaissance Girl

Hello everybody! My name is Renaissance Girl. Just introducing myself here. I've been reading up on Days for a couple of years now and I think it's a very unusual soap opera by many levels. I hope to discuss some characters of particular interest while also doing research.

slpccc
Member Avatar

bHi Everyone! I am slpccc and I watch B-n-B!! :blowkiss:

Raven2012

Hi everyone, my name is brent anderson. I have a question for whomever is the biggest soap fan of the old soap opera "edge of night". What episode that originally aired on cbs had to do with someone going off a cliff between the years of 1957 and 1960. My mom is the one wanting to see that episode, please respond as soon as humanly possible, she is driving me crazy.

Lialovessoaps

Hello I'm Lia. I watch all of the currently running soaps. Looking forward to posting with you, and catching up on the latest news and spoilers.

ashbyapril

:P Hi Everyone - my name is April and I am an avid soap fan. I was one of those ABC soapers, but since we are down to only one ABC soap - I have migrated to CBS where I now watch Bold & Beautiful and Young and Restless. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Hey Everyone.

I was a loyal ABC soap fan since I was little. I checked CBS and NBC occasionally until I completely got hooked Y&R, B&B, and DOOL.Imagine the headaches I got from talking about them, lol. I also look forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you also.

To TPTB, Nice Christmas Theme :)

Nice to meet all of you.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone!

julies001
Member Avatar

Hi everyone.
I am glad to belong to a forum and can talk
about my favorite soap (DAYS).
Thanks for letting me in
Julie:cheer:

Aussiedays
Member Avatar

Hi everyone
Happy New Year
I'm from Australia and have been watching for over 20 years we are currently 14 months behind but love reading everything that is coming up.
I'm also a big fan of General Hospital but unfortunately we don't have it anymore but i'm glad i can still watch it on You tube.
Edited by Aussiedays, Jan 3 2013, 08:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply