Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (42,100 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: everyone!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dopey45p

:soapbox: hi, my name is dopey45p and i just joined this board today. it looks very interesting and it certainly brings back a lot of pleasant soap operas memories. thank you for the wonderful posting here.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Hi posters. I'm Reese, and I hope to have some really interesting discussions here. I've lurked for a bit, and this seems like a solid board.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Hi!

I'm Selena. Some of you all know me already. I go by we.are.clouds on SOC, RJ's Dreadlocks on DD, and I used to be weareclouds on SON, but...I just changed my username over there to Golden Duck as well.

I've been around on soap boards since 2007.

I watched AMC/OLTL/ATWT and I currently watch GH/DAYS. I used to be a Y&R fan too until JFP took over.

GH is my favorite soap. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Collins and Lucy Coe. I also like Todd over there...(Cause, I loved him on OLTL)

Other than soaps. I'm interested in old sitcoms, classic rock music, and cosmetology.

Oh, and I'm from the Hellish state known as Kentucky.
Edited by Golden Duck, Jan 23 2013, 11:55 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: Everyone!

Angie B

Hi! I'm Angie from SOC :D I grew up watching ABC soaps and One Life To Live is my favorite soap ever. I became a Y&R fan during the Dru/Malcolm/Olivia/Nathan/Neil years. I am a fan of GH. Ex-AMC fan.

I love Scandal and Luther.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

:welcome: Angie B!

I honestly can't remember if I announced myself here when I signed up. My name is Andreas, from Denmark, have watched DAYS for 16 years now, it started here in my country in 1997 with episodes from 1993. So I've watched DAYS since I was in school in the 8th grade! My Grandma watched B&B and we would watch it everytime I was visiting and if it was on. My mom watched Santa Barbara & I remember when I was sick and she was home to be with me (very young here) that we would watch it together.

DAYS is my all time favorite soap!!
Edited by Oak Alley, Jan 25 2013, 05:25 AM.

Muscletoe

Hi everyone, glad to join. I'm a Y&R fan. And I think Michael Muhney is amazing as Adam.

tonia

Hello everyone...my fav is B&B

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:welcome: to DR!

Jack'sBack

Hi, i am Jack's Back! HUGE LANE, Lily Fan and Love Days, especially WilSon!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

:welcome: to DR Jack'sBack!! :)

Nate
Member Avatar

Yeah, welcome Jack :) I like Lilly and DAYS too.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I am here to say hello, I have to say that I have read the rules of Daytime Royalty and I am glad to see a forum that allows free speech! After a year or so hiatus I am enjoying Days of Our Lives again due to the return of Eileen Davidson. Thanks for creating this forum.

fan57

Hello I'm fan57 new to the board. My favorite soap is Days and my favorite couple is J/M.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone!

Lonewriter

Hello from Texas, I'm Lonewriter, I'm a writer from Texas, I've been watching Days since I was 9 years old, so it's been 34 years now... :stars: I am so old. My favorite story was when Marlena came back from the dead and then the real Roman showed up. I hated when Zach died. My favorite prime time soap were Dallas (the original) and Dynasty. I like the new Dallas but its not going to be the same without J.R. (RIP Larry Hagman) and I love Revenge, it reminds me of those old prime time soaps. Nice to meet y'all! :wave:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:welcome: to DR!

CPdays

Hi, my name is Christina, I go by CP. I am a karate instructor, married for almost 11 years, and mom to an 8 year old boy. I am totally and utterly in love with Will and Sonny and I look forward to meeting you all and discussing these 2.

mairidh

Hi all! I just found this site and had to join immediately! I look forward to meeting everyone! :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply