Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (34,753 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: everyone
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kimstorms9

:wave: Hello everyone my name is Kim I'm a huge cbs fan I watch y&r, bb, The good wife,csi,48 Hours I just love all their shows. I'am a full time student I have two teenagers I love life and love tv lol.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone!

bellagurl

hey guys I am terra and i love soaps nice to meet all of you

Dollface1

Hi my name is Dollface01
I am mainly interested in The Bold and The Beautiful. Because in Australia we are so far behind I have taken to reading the up coming episodes, I had long been on team Steffy, as over the years I felt the writer wasn't so kind to Taylor and her kids.
I have enjoyed the transformations that are coming up in the characters, especially as I was nearly giving up if I had to see another generation of Taylors getting whipped. I found the writer Mr Bell has resurrected the show. He has shown great foresight changing it around. That shows a good writer that can have a vision for improvement of the show. I felt it was losing its way last year, but it is all coming together with the twists and turns. It appears strange that Brooke is without a man in her life and nearly everyone else has a partner / wife etc. But she still has urges and much to her past I am suitably impressed she hasn't gone passed an illicit kiss with her brother-in-law, The old Brooke would have grabbed him with both hands. It seems all the characters are changing, Brooke has freaked me out how far she will go to win though, and she should not be giving advice but that comes from a woman always getting what she wanted in the past. Keep up with the good story lines.

:tink: :cheer:

:thanks:
Dollface01
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Ruby_Heart.gif (2.72 KB)

Pami
Member Avatar

Hello! I am Pami and I am VERY new to this type thing so I don't have any great pics or images yet. I love Days of Our Lives. Thanks for letting me join! :thankyou

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:welcome: to Daytime Royalty, everyone!

vani

Hello, Vani here, I'm a big fan of B&B since it started. I really love the glamour fashion and opening LA scenes. I am a TEAM STEAM fan. I love that Bell has turned Steffy into the better person, and that she and LAME will be together. :rockon: I had hope that they might one day turn this couple into the new Stephanie/Eric matriarchs eventually. :makeout: They are a fun adventuresome couple. Loved the goodby scenes with Stephanie/Brooke., it was fitting that the writers did this, since they started out on the show together :thumbsup: Have been wanting to see Hope and Oliver get back together :smooch: Perhaps they will.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:welcome: to Daytime Royalty!
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 27 2013, 10:56 PM.

Vicsze

Hi everyone my name Victoria & I am a long time Y&R fan. I am a patient Shick fan & I really dislike TGVN. I am definitely on Team Abbott, but love so many of the characters & couples on the show.
I have also become hooked on "Nashville" & have grown up watching series made by Aaron Spelling & so love all sorts of shows. :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: Vicsze!

nightfan

Hi, everyone. I'm Nik, and enjoy General Hospital. Long time surfer of the message boards (whether ABC, NBC or this one), and broke down and joined after a user on this board's GH forum invited others to post more GH discussion. (It does seem a little lonely over there.)
I watch GH and Days late at night, hence the name. But the epic GH 50th anniversary makes me want to join in the conversation. Luke, Laura, and the Port Charles story have me hooked. I'm amazed by the production values and captivated by the stories. The acting is top notch and the dialogue is rapid fire, especially with Todd. It's a great show.
Oh, and like Vicsze above me, I'm addicted to Nashville.

Krissy

Hello! I'm Krissy, I've watched Days sine I was a toddler hiding under the table when I was supposed to be napping (around the time Addie got hit by the car). I also love GH, Buckwild, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Justified, Parenthood, Walking Dead, and Banshee. I look forward to making new friends here :cheers:

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Hello. Thanks for your help. Don't know which life I am on, perhaps the 11th, but Fancy Cat says hello.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone!

yearight

Hi I am yearight, favorite soap bold and beautiful
Edited by yearight, Mar 17 2013, 12:57 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Welcome yearight!

Geno Brady
Member Avatar

Hi everyone! I have been watching Days for years now and also General Hospital for a few years, and most of the other boards I am a part of have died off quite a bit so I have decided to come here. Look forward to posting with you all!

Amazee-Dayzee

My name is DJ and my username is Amazee-Dayzee. I enjoy watching Days of our Lives and I like to make family trees for all the soaps (although I can never get far since I can't ever find enough data.)

Ellie

Welcome to all the new members!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply