Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (37,874 Views)
BarbD

Hi Everyone, I'm BarbD. I was a big Days Of Our Lives fan from 1968 - 1980, and have just recently started watching again.
Glad to be here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1soapfan4life

Hi I'm Cookie

Through the years I've watch Y&R, AMC, OLTL, GH, Edge of Night (yes I'm that old) GL.

sexibeach
Member Avatar

Hello every one, i've been raised on soaps since a child.. Sad that all the CBS are gone as well as the ABC i watched them all.. glad to be here love the board.

sonydee

Hi I am new and a true soap fan. I love amc,& y&r,some times i will watch b&b ,gh,&dool
when they story line that is interesting.
Edited by sonydee, Apr 19 2013, 12:34 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:welcome: to Daytime Royalty, new members!

popeye

I watch days of our lives everyday and I think it is about time to bring Kristen down and get rid of her, and let Brady see her for what she really is, and return him to a respectable family oriented man again.Also more story line for Sonny and Will, and while your getting rid of Kristen ,take Nick with her when she leaves, he needs to go back to prison, and send Kristen there to, for her evil ways. :soapbox: Thank you , popeye

popeye

love to read those spoilers on D.O.O.L. :rolleyes:

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I am not on the committee but WELCOME POPEYE!

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

BarbD
Apr 11 2013, 10:53 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm BarbD. I was a big Days Of Our Lives fan from 1968 - 1980, and have just recently started watching again.
Glad to be here.
Oh freaking WELCOME! Those are the exact years I LOVE to hear about DAYS because they were the years I wasn't alive or old enough to watch. I started watching and retaining at age 2, when I refused to nap, so 81-82 is about where I started and 83-84 and on is where I really and truly remember more of the details.

Look forward to learning some history from your posts! :D

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

hello, my real name is Mark. I've been watching soap operas for nearly 30 years

psweney

Hi everyone, I have been watching the soaps for a very long time. I first started with NBC soaps (Days, Another world, etc. Now I am a fan of Young & the restless, and B&B now. :P

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: you two!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

:welcome: to all the new members!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Hello everyone. I'm Scott and I'm new to this forum! I am a longtime fan of daytime dramas. I grew up watching the four CBS soaps: Guiding Light, As the World Turns, The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful.

But I have graduated to watching all of the current daytime and anytime dramas! And I hope to get to know many of you around here! I am very blunt in my opinions of the daytime dramas, and have quite unique opinions especially compared to other fans.

SassyJ
Member Avatar

Hi all, I have been looking for a forum such as this one! I've been watching soaps forever and currently watch Days, Y & R, and sadly, B & B. I watched GL and ATWT and a bit of OLTL before it was cancelled. I am an opinionated lady who likes to say what she wants. I am a member of another forum and have been put on a 2 week ban because I said something that they didn't agree with. They say I am disruptive (even though I don't post very much, because of their guidelines) and they even go into my profile and delete stuff. What I put in my profile is not their business, it's there for other members to see and learn who I am and what I am about. Hopefully I can find a happier time here! ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: to all the new members!

Dutchgirl

Hi all!
As my name indicates I am from the Netherlands. So please forgive me for my poor grammar :$ . I started watching Days somewhere around 1998 and the first storyline I followed was the possession storyline. Dutch/Belgium tv was far behind in those days. Nowadays Youtube is my best friend since Dutch television doesn't broadcast Days anymore :'( .

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Welcome Dutchgirl :)

RutherfordBHayes

Hello! I feel as if I'm coming home from a long absence. My absence was, I can assure you, not voluntary. I've had a continuing series of serious health issues. In true soap opera fashion, I am due to see my surgeon tomorrow morning. Cue the background music. Will RutherfordBHayes have his 15th surgery in 12 years? Or will the surgeon find other avenues? Tune in again tomorrow.
It's so nice to be part of a board where the administrators don't think they're Nazi commandants. I've had a horrible experience, within the past few days. I have been left bewildered and unjustly persecuted.
I look forward to continuing my daily dose of Daytime Royalty, and re-connecting with many of you.
Edited by RutherfordBHayes, Jun 4 2013, 05:44 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

RutherfordBHayes
Jun 4 2013, 05:44 PM
Hello! I feel as if I'm coming home from a long absence. My absence was, I can assure you, not voluntary. I've had a continuing series of serious health issues. In true soap opera fashion, I am due to see my surgeon tomorrow morning. Cue the background music. Will RutherfordBHayes have his 15th surgery in 12 years? Or will the surgeon find other avenues? Tune in again tomorrow.
It's so nice to be part of a board where the administrators don't think they're Nazi commandants. I've had a horrible experience, within the past few days. I have been left bewildered and unjustly persecuted.
I look forward to continuing my daily dose of Daytime Royalty, and re-connecting with many of you.
I'm very sorry abt your health issues, hope your surgery goes well, looking forward to posting with you. Welcome back to Daytime Royalty!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply