Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (34,585 Views)
Hugo
Member Avatar

Hello!
I've been reading your posts about DAYS for a while and I've decided to join the fun.
I'm not a huge soap opera fan but I started watching DAYS last summer and now I'm hooked.
I'm a 29-year-old guy from Switzerland. French is my birth language, I hope you won't mind if my English is not correct sometimes (but don't hesitate to tell me so I can learn).
Well, that's it, I guess.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Welcome to all the new members! :smile:

daysgoby

Hi. I am new here. My favourite daytime soap is Days, but have also loved over the years Santa Barbara, B&B. Grew up in South Africa watching american soaps and currently live in London but still manage to follow Days :-) Male, 34.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Hi. I've been on vacation for a couple of days and thought I'd stop by and welcome all of the new members. So...welcome. :)

Nate
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jun 18 2013, 09:25 PM
Hi. I've been on vacation for a couple of days and thought I'd stop by and welcome all of the new members. So...welcome. :)
Welcome back!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Hello everybody.I am Fantastic66.I watch Y&R BB and

DOOL.I look forward to having some good discussions

with you all. :smile:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

How do I add a topic in the Throne Room?

I am having a very hard time with title.

nykki

Hi everyone,
My name is nykki. My favorite soap is y&R. I look forward to sharing my views and hearing yours.

Ellie

Welcome to all the new members! :smile:

dameedna

Hello!

Bucki
Member Avatar

Hi, I'm Gwyn and I am a daytime fan of Bold and Beautiful as well as the Young and the Restless, for many years. ;)

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar

Hey all! Huge fan of television. Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: Everyone!

lapetite66
Member Avatar

Hello my name ie handle is lapetite66 and I'm happy to be here. I'm looking forward to lots of lively discussions.!

I watch the following shows:

AMC
GH
OLTL
DOOL

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Hello!

My name is Yoryla. I have been following this board for a long time now without ever registering. So today I finally did, partly due to my frustration with another board and it's skewed and inapproriate moderation. However, I have followed this board's discussions especially concerning the daily episodes of Days of Our Lives. It is the greatest soap on air right now! I can't wait to see it every day, and then to chat about it afterwards. Nice getting to know you all in here!

NeonSnow
Member Avatar

Hi,
When I went to sign up I saw that I had made a profile here in 2010 but never posted. I don't know how that happened since I thought I just found this site a few days ago!
It's a wonderful site, really informative and fun. I'm glad I can be a member here. Thanks!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: everyone.

Sweetie

Hello I'm Rebecca I'm 20yrs old I love Genersl Hospital
My favorite show since Tamara Braun was on it I'm team Carly always

trailblazing

Hello, My name is Cheryl. I watch GH, Y&R, AMC and Days.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply