Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (29,409 Views)
nikki_123

Hi Everyone,
I am Nikki, I am a newbie ^_^ . I am a fan of Days of Our Lives and a huge fan of Ej and Sami .
Team Ejami !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EmmaLara
Member Avatar

Hello my name is Emma Lara and I am new here I live in Australia. I am a huge fan of Days and Bold :D :cat:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:welcome: you two!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Boogaloo

Hey fellow soap fans! New to the site, my name is Hanna, I'm a BIG fan of Days of Our Lives!!! Was a fan of Passions & Night Shift. I hear this site is the place to be!! ;)

Gregory Dimera
Member Avatar

Hey everyone, I'm Greg, or Gregory, or Gscepi. Whatever you preffer. Iam new on here. I've been a fan of Days, & GH since I was a kid n the 80's. The only other message boards I've used have been on imdb, so forgive me if I don't know certain lingo on here right away, but I'm a quick learner;) not sure what else I'm suppose to say. I'm born, & raised in New York, but live in San Diego now. Anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask;)

MzTee
Member Avatar

Hi I am Tee.

southrnbygrace
Member Avatar

Hey folks! I'm Becki. Old old lady. The last soap I watched was Y&R and I still skip thru most episodes. I'm a big Joshua Morrow fan (that probably won't be popular around here, but I can't help who I enjoy watching.) so I watch all of his scenes but skip over others. Nice to 'meet' ya'll.

Hope-full

Hello all - I've been a lurker here for almost two years. Love this site!! Decided to join up because I am over the moon about Ejabby on Days and I need to get me one of those hot Ejabby gifs! BTW, how do I get an avatar? Glad to be aboard!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Hope-full
Jan 13 2014, 03:57 PM
Hello all - I've been a lurker here for almost two years. Love this site!! Decided to join up because I am over the moon about Ejabby on Days and I need to get me one of those hot Ejabby gifs! BTW, how do I get an avatar? Glad to be aboard!
Make 5 posts and you'll have full access to adding an avatar, banner and etc. We had to introduce this new setup because of spam issues. You can reply to 5 games in the game section to get it over quickly.

:welcome: everyone!

Hope-full

Miss Rhi
Jan 13 2014, 04:27 PM
Hope-full
Jan 13 2014, 03:57 PM
Make 5 posts and you'll have full access to adding an avatar, banner and etc. We had to introduce this new setup because of spam issues. You can reply to 5 games in the game section to get it over quickly.

:welcome: everyone!
Thanks Mis Rhi! :smile:

jendays
Member Avatar

Hi new here. I been checking out this site as a guest for a little while and it appears that there are a lot of pro Lucas (Bryan D) fans. I love Lucas on Days and I'm a big fan of Lumi. Also liking the new Ejabby story line. Just started watching Days again. ;)

tjkas07

Hello, I am Judy
I watch Days everyday and also started watching General Hospital once again :D This is my first time on this sight
Edited by tjkas07, Jan 21 2014, 07:12 PM.

Marsbar

My name is Marlaine and I am new here. I used to watch Passions and watch Days.

pav123

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and a Days fan. Happy to have found this board.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone. Just a reminder that new members need to make 5 posts before you can start a thread or edit your avatar and signature. We had to impliment this due to spammers. We have a Games section that you can quickly make those 5 posts in though.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Hey everyone! The Name is Dean and im from London in the UK, As you can tell by my name i am a HUGE DOOL fan and I am an Avid viewer of the British fave soap EastEnders!

1MoreDaysfan

New Here. Love the show and love to talk. My name is Elizabeth, or Beth. :wave:

placehere

Hello everyone, I am new to the board. :)

MoRB
Member Avatar

Hello everyone .

My name is Monica, Im a swedish B&B, Dallas, and Revenge fan. I occasionally watch DAYS on youtube as well.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Hello everyone I'm not new but never introduced myself. I'm a huge fan of Days. Also watch House, The Blacklist, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, and Once Upon a Time. Also as you can see from my avatar and banner I'm a huge fan of Christina Aguilera.
Edited by LovinXtina, Feb 14 2014, 06:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply