Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (37,747 Views)
EmmyBee80
Member Avatar

Hello All! I'm Emmy mom of 4 from NJ. I'm a HUGE Sami Brady fan and I look forward to posting with you all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapSis

Hello everyone! I have been watching Y&R since it started. I also watch B&B and my favorite primetime soaps are Downton Abbey and The Haves and The Have Nots. I am married grandmother of two with two dog children.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Welcome everyone! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I'm Lily and I've been watching days for years!

sunshineau

Hi I'm sunshineau from Australia! Huge fan of B&B love Brooke/KKL :)

tmhcas

I am old suders, since about 9 years old.)

wsttxwildcat

Hi, I'm wsttxwildcat, and I am loving this site. It's great!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Welcome everyone! :smile:

Remember after you make 5 posts you can add an avatar and banner.

Denny

Hey all, been checking out this site for a few months & it looks like the perfect place for me. I like the respect posters have for each other & I like that you can have fun too. Also, I've noticed that you can be a smart ass & not get busted for it. Looking forward to talking about my favorite soap...Days!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Welcome Denny!

Just make 5 posts and you can add an avatar and banner if you'd like. The 5 post thing was implemented to stop the spammers. We have a games section that those posts can get made quickly in. :)

kintone

Hi all, I'm new to this board. Found out about it from the soaps.com I will watch any soap that is on. I love them. I get flak about it from some. I also love to knit, that is why I choose that as my name - knitone.

xenaaprilwebster

:wave: my name is Xena April Webster Pattinson,i've a Day Of Our Lives fan for 31 years(1983)been watching since I was 5 years old.I am now 36 years old.I'm born & raised in West Virginia.My favorite is James Scott/EJ DiMiera he is so gorgeous & his British accent just :hypnotize: me & I wanna melt.Is it :fan: in here cause i'm heating up now.God Bless Ya'll. :blowkiss:
Edited by xenaaprilwebster, Apr 21 2014, 11:12 AM.

Jezebel
Member Avatar

I've lurked here for a long time.... hi Daytime Royalty! :D

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone.

Once you reach 5 posts you can add an avatar and banner.

astropastel
Member Avatar

Hello been enjoying your days play by play for months decided to become a member. Thanks for having me.

Zuh
Member Avatar

Hello ..
I'm a GH lover!!
My only soap regret is becoming addicted to Y&R .. :'( lol

smirks

Hi? Just a transplant from another board here, looking for a place where the discussion is a little free-er. I'm kind of an on-and-off soap watcher

Mostly a GH fan now. I've been watching since approximately 1992.
Might get into Days again now that EJ and Sami are leaving -- depending on who they give all that airtime too.
I used to watch Y&R and B&B at some point in the past, but no longer really watch them. I check in to see what's happening every once and a while.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

smirks
May 21 2014, 02:03 PM
Hi? Just a transplant from another board here, looking for a place where the discussion is a little free-er. I'm kind of an on-and-off soap watcher

Mostly a GH fan now. I've been watching since approximately 1992.
Might get into Days again now that EJ and Sami are leaving -- depending on who they give all that airtime too.
I used to watch Y&R and B&B at some point in the past, but no longer really watch them. I check in to see what's happening every once and a while.
Smirks? Are you the Smirks from Soapcentral? If you are welcome to DR..it's a great place....I"m birthstonekitty at SOC and if you aren't welcome too....feel free to jump in whenever you want...it's crazy fun here.

smirks

Yes, there is only one Smirks and that is me! :bye: :blush:

Someone gave me the link to this place eons ago, but I'm a creature of habit...
But lately soapcentral is not so fun (especially the general hospital board, though the Days board has calmed down a bit since JS and AS are leaving so no one really cares who Sami or EJ are paired with -- hooray!).

That just leaves the rest of the town to fight over their love for Daniel. :shrug:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:welcome: everyone.

Once you reach 5 posts you can add an avatar and banner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply