Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (34,684 Views)
lilogie1

Hello, I'm lilogie and I love the Y&R, B&B, and GH (just recently tho). Have been a member for awhile just getting a real chance to check in and I love the page.
:D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

Hi. I've been here for a minute and I don't know who's in charge, but I have a question in regards to the site.

Are we allowed to advertise our fan fiction in signatures?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Yes, you can.

GoodnightGracie
Member Avatar

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while reading your thoughts and discussions. They always are entertaining so I figured why not join? I'm Kylie and I love DAYS and GH.

Mr_Joe

Hi, all. I've been lurking for a while and decided to join today. I started watching soaps last year when I was taking a semester off from college. I love Days of Our Lives the most, but I also watch General Hospital and sometimes Y&R if I have time.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
I Would Carry You To The Ends Of The Earth Dont You Know That

Hi Im Beth and I love Days!This board is awesome and I love how everyone can post their thoughts!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hannahface

Hello everyone I am diane i like days ejabby
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysLuver68

Hey y'all, I'm Cindy from Texas. My one and only soap is Days of Our Lives, been watching since I was about 12. Looking forward to reading/posting from everyone :) :popcorn:

MyaMcBriar

:P Hi-

I'm a big GH fan and look forward to discussing the show with you!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply