Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announce Yourself; Come in and say "hello!"
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM (89,648 Views)
Gail65

Hi, I'm Gail, a long time lurker who decided it was time to join. As a child I watched ATWT with all the women in my family. My aunt switched to Days when it started, and I went with her. I watched the first year during school breaks, and then scheduled my college classes around the show and have been watching ever since. Thank goodness for VCR's. I'm excited to become part of a website I've come to enjoy so much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ladypanic
Member Avatar

Hi everyone. Stumbled upon this board, I am member at other boards and I love posting. Looking forward to posting with you all, I see some familiar names here.

I like this board, freedom of speech is a lovely thing.

EmmaDarling

Howdy! I am a newbie!!! Been coming to this board for the gossip for a few months but just as a guest couch surfing ;) . Don't watch soaps on the regular but like to keep in the loop. I prefer Days and BB when I can squeeze them in my schedule. Big fan of Eileen Davidson and when I heard she was coming back to Days - plus Chandler Massey, and Alison Sweeney and wacky doctor Rolf, I decided it was time to get myself a DR user account. Pretty excited about reading your opinions, PBPs and spoilers. Disclaimer: I am not a super fan or a scary stan, I am just here to have soapy fun :D

DAYS Dish

Hi!

DAYS Dish is an entertainment page, on Facebook, which is dedicated to Days of our Lives. We like to serve up humor with all things Salem. You can find us directly by typing @4DaysDish in the Facebook search box.

We love Daytime Royalty because DR always has the best scoop!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: FB_IMG_1500446236256.jpg (109.13 KB)
Edited by DAYS Dish, Jul 19 2017, 01:45 AM.

KatieFan32
Member Avatar

Hi I'm new here.

KatieFan32
Member Avatar

Hi I'm new here. I hope I will make friends :)

N NOVAK

Chris
Jun 11 2007, 09:22 PM
Hey! I'm Chris...some of you probably know me, others maybe not. I've kind of taken a break from the boards over the last year. My only soap is DAYS and I even have trouble watching it all the time. But with the summer, hopefully I'll be able to catch it more.
Hi

N NOVAK

KatieFan32
Jul 31 2017, 07:08 PM
Hi

N NOVAK

Gail65
Apr 23 2017, 08:00 PM
Hi, I'm Gail, a long time lurker who decided it was time to join. As a child I watched ATWT with all the women in my family. My aunt switched to Days when it started, and I went with her. I watched the first year during school breaks, and then scheduled my college classes around the show and have been watching ever since. Thank goodness for VCR's. I'm excited to become part of a website I've come to enjoy so much.
Hi

N NOVAK

KatieFan32
Hi

N NOVAK

KatieFan32
Hi

N NOVAK

DAYS Dish
Jul 19 2017, 01:43 AM
Hi!

DAYS Dish is an entertainment page, on Facebook, which is dedicated to Days of our Lives. We like to serve up humor with all things Salem. You can find us directly by typing @4DaysDish in the Facebook search box.

We love Daytime Royalty because DR always has the best scoop!
Hi

N NOVAK

KatieFan32
Hi I'm new here.
Hi again

Undeniable

Hi! I'm Camilla. Born and live in Stockholm, Sweden. :) Loved Y&R since I was a kid and started watching in 1995. Sadly, it was taken off air in 2000 in Sweden, so since, I've kept in the loop through the computer. Thank god people record and upload ;)

Huge fan of J.T, Brittany, Chloe and Ronan. Those four have always been my favorites. Been blessed to have met Lauren Woodland, Elizabeth Hendrickson and Jeff Branson for dinner. Even tho I live in Sweden, I'm apparently quite loud in my appreciation ;) haha

PositivelyKanyon

Hello everyone! Been a longtime daytime fan, particularly the NBC soaps over the years. Glad to find this community. Hope to be a contributive member of the board!

Toytrain

hey all I am new, seems like a great community so far :)

bsodon30

Hi there,

I'm Brooke and I have been a days fan since I got sick in middle school with the flu in 1995. Turned on the TV and saw the beginning of the Aremid story. Been hooked ever since! I am a huge Bo and Hope fan. Through youtube I have been watching Days in the 80s and LOVE hat era. All the big supercouples from that time are great! Been a "lurker" here for a few years, figured I should join for real. :)

momo19500000

Hello all,

So happy to join the board. My favorite soap is Y&R, but I also watch B&B and Days.

Snake
Member Avatar

Hello, I'm Shinzo! I've been watching soaps since I was a kid and just recently got back into them. This site seems to have a lot on the classic soaps that's hard to find, so that's what got my attention. Anywho, I'm a Days and GH fan. Jason's my fav from GH and Steve from Days. Fav pairing S&K (Steve&Kayla) from days and of course S&K ;) (Stefan/Katherine)from GH

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Castle Gate · Next Topic »
Add Reply