Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 26 2012, 02:38 PM (6,084 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 26 2012, 04:06 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 26 2012, 03:54 PM
LonePirate
Nov 26 2012, 03:15 PM
Sami is wise? I sure hope that was said in jest otherwise I simply cannot fathom that being said with a straight face.

I now want Gabi to start dating Daniel and to move in with Jennifer. I also want Chad to start dating Abby again so that he has a reason to visit Alice's house more often. I want Gabi stressed to the absolute maximum.

Nick's reaction to the news that he is not the father sounds awesome.
who said sami is wise?
sami and rafe sit on a bench outside the square
sami says gabi has nick ,you had to see how much he loves her ,he is going to protect her
he says thank you for telling me im glad you did ,other wise i wouldnt have been there for her today
she says i thought she needed you
go easy on Will for me
i asked him to be there for gabi
he says think he took your advice a little too far
she saysno he was being a friend
it wasnt his place to stop her
he says here i am blaming everyone for not telling me, i should have been paying more attention to my sisters life
she says there are things in her life she isnt going to want to share
with you
he says how did you get so wise
she says i always have been
when did you stop noticing
So its rafe he have no clue about sami
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Really Kristen,JB,still obsessed much.

Marlena,I love her,but she has got to stop using other people's phones.

peaches179

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 26 2012, 03:49 PM
here are Kristen's, Marlena/Brady's and State's scenes :)

LOVED the ending between Kristen and Marlenaaaaaa!! LOL.

Thanks for posting this!

QBee

Oh Dear Heavenly Father, please do something to remove Rafe from my TV screen. I've had to replace my FF key twice due to him. How anyone can see him as the good one is beyond me. From the very beginning he has been a dud....He has gone out of his way to cover up unlawful things (so long as these things were done to EJ). He has lied and abused women like Sami, Anna and Nicole to get the info he wants. He has grabbed, jerked around and threatened bodily harm but no one ever seems to hold him accountable for those actions.

Now after almost a year of withholding the truth from EJ about Nicole's baby, instead he's claimed it as his own. He claims he did this because Nicole was scared....Puh lease....Like Maggie said..."Nicole hasn't been pushed around since she was in a baby carriage." Now, today he tried to browbeat Will for doing the same thing he had done. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Nicole was hiding the baby from EJ simply to be vendictive. That's the pure and simple fact of that matter. She deserves to be stoned by the good people of Salem if any of them are sin free. I would like to see her be shunned though. She has gotten away with way too much for way too long. I went back and watched Youtube and her actions gagged me and still do.
Edited by QBee, Nov 26 2012, 04:45 PM.

karoline
Member Avatar

Oh my God. I just watched it!!!
-...And Lauren Koslow`s lips are seriously about to explode! Lisa Rinna has nothing on this one at the moment!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

A strangely interesting epi...a little dull at some parts. Epi was mostly to advance the major SLs of Kristen & Marlena and Gabi baby group... the State sceen was useless. All the way to Europe to try and get your man back and in all of a few seconds, Kate gives in a signs the papers. Ugh...why did they even bother?

I still like how TPTB are twisting the evil web over Gabi lies to include Sonny, Chad & Nick & Willl... there will be some intense momemts in the furture as things play out. So glad she didn't have the abortion!

I really want a Willbaby... not sure why... I just want it.

I loved, Chad and Sonny scenes. Chad is a bit nutso... better than his usual drab self. I loved Sonny too!I loved his face when Will shows up and they talk about Chad's visit and Sonny's request for him to back off, and when Will senses he might go se GABi... Will is out of there in an instant... not even a wilson kiss goodbye. Sonny is not stupid, I am sure the will figure things out.

Nick was crazy protective too. I was not to keen on him chewing Gabi out for her lies. Only a fool sleeps with a girl after a few dates and a crazy profession of undying love. Nick deserves every bit of Gabi and her lies. Gabi wasn't with Nick when she slept with Will... so part of me is okay with her... she needs to tell him Chad is not the father. Should be good.

Safe's closeness.....Sami is still pushing Rafe away. He is such a buffoon sometimes. He wants her bad and she is not caving in.... so he just wants her more. I guess it is soapy... I like that it is not just about gettting sex... their convo was true and meaningful.

Dumb Brady.... like dumb Daddy... so contrived.. to get Marlena isolated from her family and giving Kristen the upper hand. Mar-Brady convo okay... but these two have no chemistry on screen.. Brady is like many of the other men in Salem, he is so one-dimensional. Marlena can hold her own.

At least there was the Kristen-Marlena cliffhanger... something DAYS has been getting a failing grade in for so long now... I can't remember any good mid-week cliffhangers in a long time. Kristen's face when she catches MAR is down right evil. Mar's got her number, even if the bozos in her life are doorknobs.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 26 2012, 05:58 PM.

cord08

WillFan
Nov 26 2012, 03:21 PM
Days Preview 11-27-12

http://youtu.be/BeNTiah7tdw

Kristen, John, Brady, Mar, Stefano, Kate, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny & Others
This has been bugging me for awhile: Why do I not see your posts until a few hours after you post them? Whenever I look at the thread, it goes from one person's post to the next and then a few hours later...bam! There's your post in between the two original posts. I have nothing against you or your posts, I'm just confused. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Watched the Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John/Stefano/Kate video uploaded. Enjoyed it. I might have to watch this show through YouTube LOL.

I could barely get through Monday's, though today sounds much better overall. And LMAO at Nick/Gabi. It's too bad for the last two years they didn't spend anytime developing Gabi until just recently. I'm starting to come around but I'm over Rafe. They clearly have no purpose for him except to be a cop. I'm really surprised they haven't brought Christie Clark and Carrie back for him. Are we still going to be subjected to a Sami/Rafe/EJ triangle forever? Carrie should have been involved in this from the start. Remember back in the day she thought she recognized EJ? SIgh. What could have been.
Edited by KMan101, Nov 26 2012, 05:13 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I watch the Stefano and Kate portions of the clip. So Kate finally signed the papers. ..however, I get the feeling this is not the end of this issue. Kate is now the woman scorned. Stefano had better watch his back.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 26 2012, 04:35 PM
Really Kristen,JB,still obsessed much.

Marlena,I love her,but she has got to stop using other people's phones.
Seriously, I'm glad Marlena's not taking this shit lying down. She now KNOWS Kristen is out to get her, she's not just afraid of it, and she's not gonna stand by and let it happen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

That look at 15:05 in the clip... was Kristen realizing that Marlena ain't letting shit go and isn't gonna take it lying down. Panicked lady, thy name is Kristen.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ha, that looks at the end. Marlena's is all: "Oh damn, I have to catfight this bitch again?"

peaches179

Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 05:02 PM
Brady is like many of the other men in Salem, he is so one-dimensional. Marlena can hold her own.

He's nothing but eye candy. No depth to the character at all.

peaches179

Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 05:02 PM
At least there was the Kristen-Marlena cliffhanger... something DAYS has been getting a failing grade in for so long now... I can't remember any good mid-week cliffhangers in a long time. Kristen's face when she catches MAR is down right evil. Mar's got her number, even if the bozos in her life are doorknobs.

They should have had those scenes the day before Thanksgiving. People would have been looking forward to tuning in to see what happens next.

Ireland98

Happy to finally see Kate and STATE scenes.

Marlena's back on the "tell everyone in Salem about how Kristen is untrustworthy" tour. The Brady/Marlena scenes sound okay though, except it's weird how Brady was vehemently against Kristen and now all of a sudden he's defending her. :eyeroll: Like father, like son- in regards to being gullible idiots.

LOL at Marlena getting busted! I'm ready to see the Marlena/Kristen scuffle!

I can't even process what the SAFE scenes are about. One week they fight, the next they're getting along. They've had the same plot point and whiplash writing as WilSon. No cohesion.

The younger set - Oy. Can WilSon get one scene where Will doesn't go rushing off to help Gabi?

lysie
Member Avatar

I may never forgive this show for not actually showing Marlena walking around the corner to spill her latte.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 26 2012, 05:04 PM
WillFan
Nov 26 2012, 03:21 PM
Days Preview 11-27-12

http://youtu.be/BeNTiah7tdw

Kristen, John, Brady, Mar, Stefano, Kate, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny & Others
This has been bugging me for awhile: Why do I not see your posts until a few hours after you post them? Whenever I look at the thread, it goes from one person's post to the next and then a few hours later...bam! There's your post in between the two original posts. I have nothing against you or your posts, I'm just confused. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
I have... the same thing happened to me last week

CatherineEarnshaw

I think Eric Marston is the first actor playing one of Deidre's children who doesn't have a lot of chemistry with her

concerned
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Nov 26 2012, 07:36 PM
I think Eric Marston is the first actor playing one of Deidre's children who doesn't have a lot of chemistry with her
She's his step mum.

lysie
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Nov 26 2012, 07:36 PM
I think they do have chemistry. I've always liked their scenes even the few they had before she was gone in 2009.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply