Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 26 2012, 02:38 PM (6,210 Views)
annie21

peaches179
Nov 26 2012, 06:38 PM
Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 05:02 PM
At least there was the Kristen-Marlena cliffhanger... something DAYS has been getting a failing grade in for so long now... I can't remember any good mid-week cliffhangers in a long time. Kristen's face when she catches MAR is down right evil. Mar's got her number, even if the bozos in her life are doorknobs.

They should have had those scenes the day before Thanksgiving. People would have been looking forward to tuning in to see what happens next.
Oh, but they had another cliffhanger on the day before Thanksgiving. Remember? Nicole showed up at Jennifer's house and Jennifer whirled around in fright. Dunh-dunh-dunnnnnh! Apparently the show thought that was the riveting moment that would have people talking and speculating all weekend long.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

oryfan
Nov 26 2012, 04:13 PM
Someone tell me why Chad is coming to Gabi's room?? Can she say restraining order? I love Nick, but calm down dude. Your mouth is too quick.
Gabi should've gotten a restraining order when Chud verbally assaulted her in the pub. I'm not surprised Nick did the math and he does deserve an explanation.. But there was no reason to rip Gabi like that.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 26 2012, 08:14 PM
CatherineEarnshaw
Nov 26 2012, 07:36 PM
I think Eric Marston is the first actor playing one of Deidre's children who doesn't have a lot of chemistry with her
She's his step mum.
Is this where we also debate whether or not children who are adopted are "really" someone's child?

Brady has only ever been raised by one woman. All three respect Isabella's memory (sorry, Langan, you tried your best), but that guy is Marlena's child the same way Carrie is Marlena's, even though he obviously got John's brains. The people who love you and raise you are your parents, and Brady has called Marlena 'mom' many, many times. Carrie got stuck with two relatively non-useful parents (I still love you, Anna, no worries), Marlena and John stepped up.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 26 2012, 09:02 PM.

peaches179

annie21
Nov 26 2012, 08:23 PM
peaches179
Nov 26 2012, 06:38 PM
Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 05:02 PM
At least there was the Kristen-Marlena cliffhanger... something DAYS has been getting a failing grade in for so long now... I can't remember any good mid-week cliffhangers in a long time. Kristen's face when she catches MAR is down right evil. Mar's got her number, even if the bozos in her life are doorknobs.

They should have had those scenes the day before Thanksgiving. People would have been looking forward to tuning in to see what happens next.
Oh, but they had another cliffhanger on the day before Thanksgiving. Remember? Nicole showed up at Jennifer's house and Jennifer whirled around in fright. Dunh-dunh-dunnnnnh! Apparently the show thought that was the riveting moment that would have people talking and speculating all weekend long.

We all know it had us on the edge of our seats. LOL.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think this wabi story is getting good. Its funny that will and gabi seem to be the only people acting responsible or level headed in the whole situation. Rafe needs scenes with nicole asap because she seems to be the only person making him remotely likeable for me. Cant wait to see state its been far to long. Cant wait to see kristen and marlena go head to head i love kristen!

cord08

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 26 2012, 07:16 PM
cord08
Nov 26 2012, 05:04 PM
WillFan
Nov 26 2012, 03:21 PM
Days Preview 11-27-12

http://youtu.be/BeNTiah7tdw

Kristen, John, Brady, Mar, Stefano, Kate, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny & Others
This has been bugging me for awhile: Why do I not see your posts until a few hours after you post them? Whenever I look at the thread, it goes from one person's post to the next and then a few hours later...bam! There's your post in between the two original posts. I have nothing against you or your posts, I'm just confused. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
I have... the same thing happened to me last week
Thank you. Glad to know it isn't just me.

mae
Member Avatar

Dear Sami & Rafe,

Posted Image

Love,

Will

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The best part is Sate scenes, ah I miss Stefano!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cord08
Nov 26 2012, 10:22 PM
DocandJohn4ever
cord08
WillFan
Nov 26 2012, 03:21 PM
Days Preview 11-27-12

http://youtu.be/BeNTiah7tdw

Kristen, John, Brady, Mar, Stefano, Kate, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny & Others
This has been bugging me for awhile: Why do I not see your posts until a few hours after you post them? Whenever I look at the thread, it goes from one person's post to the next and then a few hours later...bam! There's your post in between the two original posts. I have nothing against you or your posts, I'm just confused. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Some members have their posts moderated; meaning you won't see them until a staff member approves the post.

cord08

Angie79
Nov 27 2012, 02:04 PM
cord08
Nov 26 2012, 10:22 PM
DocandJohn4ever
cord08

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://youtu.be/BeNTiah7tdw
Some members have their posts moderated; meaning you won't see them until a staff member approves the post.
Oh, ok. I wasn't aware of this provision. Thank you for the response.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Another just OK episode. Days has turned from being utter shit to just mediocre, and will probably turn to utter shit once NovSleeps are over.

Beth
Member Avatar

Why does Rafe say that a baby deserves to know it's father then in the next breathe asks why Will didn't push Gabi to tell him (Rafe)? It sounded like Rafe wants to be the father. That line just struck me wrong.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

WOW another Ej free day I have really enjoyed the shows without himÖThe scenes today between Rafe, Gabi, Will and Sami is one of the reason I keep coming back, it shows the different levels of love between families, YES the four of them are a family. They are showing the love between a brother & sister, 2 friends that created a baby, an Ex-SIL caring about Rafeís sister and between two people that are divorced but still care and love deeply for each other. Rafe says I know my sister is going through hell right now, but spending these last few hours with you have felt like Sami says like old times? He says yeah. They are in sync with each other. I was glad to see Kate get some of her chutzpah back with Stefano. Iím really tired of more manipulation by Kristen if she canít get John to fall in love with her lets make him jealous by playing Brady same old crap.

concerned
Member Avatar

You see Sami love ... I see Sami busybodiness.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

Beth
Nov 27 2012, 03:11 PM
Why does Rafe say that a baby deserves to know it's father then in the next breathe asks why Will didn't push Gabi to tell him (Rafe)? It sounded like Rafe wants to be the father. That line just struck me wrong.

History has shown.....

LonePirate
Member Avatar

So Will, after spending the last several hours with his ex-gf, shares two minutes with his bf before unexpectedly leaving in a rush presumably to check in on that same ex-gf and her current bf. Nothing unusual about that.

Will doesn't need to worry about Sonny dumping him because of the baby. Their relationship will die from neglect long before Sonny ever learns the truth about the baby.
Edited by LonePirate, Nov 27 2012, 05:02 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Beth
Nov 27 2012, 03:11 PM
It's Rafe. Dude has some serious wanna-be-Daddy issues.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, I'd rather watch cspan than watch Rafe pontificate to Will the error of his ways.

Hypocrite much?

Edited by SoapGal1, Nov 27 2012, 06:01 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad somebody remembered Chad and Sonny are "best friends."

I hate the way Marlena is styled. What the hell happened? When Hall returned last year, she was probably the only female in the cast that actually looked good, from hair to make up to style. All three look terrible now!

I want to know what Kristen's password was and why Marlena thought it was so easy to figure out.

Stefano and Kate's scenes were beyond pointless. Great seeing Mascolo again though.

CatherineEarnshaw

I would be more interested in Kristen if Stefano were involved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply