Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 26 2012, 06:29 PM (1,074 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-112612/1425180/

Edited by DocandJohn4ever, Nov 27 2012, 03:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really cannot complain because look who is in the promo...John, Marlena, Kristen. Frontburner. Really trying not to even think anything negative. I just wish after John and Marlena's comments they would have shown something proving that Kristen hasn't changed. I guess they want people to watch the actual show to see that and I'm not sure if that isn't a good move, but I think it would have made the promo better.

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if Kristen will start to gaslight Marlena. I could see Kristen drugging Marlena to make Marlena look completely irrational or unbalanced. Plus, Marlena's sister Samantha had mental problems, so maybe Marlena will start to fear that she (Marlena) is having similar mental issues. And then Stefano could be thrown into the mix, and Stefano could be torn between helping Kristen and protecting his "Queen of the Night."

Plus, the classic episode that DAYS aired really focused on the characters thinking that Laura was totally cray-cray, and then Laura was eventually vindicated. So, maybe something similar will happen with Marlena.

I dunno. I just want Kristen's plan to be something crazy and wild beyond what we've seen thus far since Kristen's been back.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Is it this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnrLKQ-sas

peaches179

Ugh!!! Hammy ass Brady! Why didn't they let them fight! LOL!

Thanks for posting!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 26 2012, 07:00 PM
it's basically the same exact thing, except the NBC one didn't show them fighting over the Ipad... it had a longer scene with John and Kristen at the beginning and then the Marlena/Kristen glare at the end

lysie
Member Avatar

I really need Marlena's hair to be symmetrical.

jderoche5
Member Avatar

I actually saw this being played in the 9pm hour on Saturday.

Thomson
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply