Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 02:18 PM (4,535 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Abby is already to support Jennifer and a new life with Dr. Jonas, if that's what she chooses......UGH!!!

The only one in town that doesn't want Dannifer to happen is Nicole. She might garner a lot of support if she can derail this pairing.... sacrificing herself to save Ms. Horton from Dr. Dan, can surely be redeeming, even in the eyes of the church. lol!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I don't think so. Nicole has been is this awful s/l way too long already. I will be glad to see her completely free of Daniel.

Thomson
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 29 2012, 01:39 PM
Ugh what have they done to Nicole :soapbox: !! I'd rather she go back to being a gold digger. At least that was fun to watch.
Me too. I really miss the old martini drinking, scheming Nicole. I don't like this insecure woman she has become.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Nothing remotely sounds interesting besides Eric and Nicole.

If I do watch this, I will be fast forwarding 50% of it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Although I can't stand Dannifer, I actually semi-enjoyed the Maggie-Jen discussion. Provided me with a laugh if nothing else.

lysie
Member Avatar

Today wasn't too bad either.

Okay, so...did Kristen use Eric's phone somehow to get Brady to the church? Because Kristen was with Eric and Brady was with Marlena and suddenly Eric was calling Brady? I wasn't sure if I missed something.

I can't tell if Drake is phoning in his scenes with Deidre lately or if John is just being a douche or if it's both.

I really like the Eric/Nicole stuff. Nicole had a line that I really enjoyed, but I've forgotten it now.

The Maggie/Jennifer stuff was good in theory, but Maggie didn't say one thing that made sense. She was concerned about the procedure ruining Daniel's life because it might make the tremor permanent? The problem is that it's permanent. It just didn't make sense. I REALLY liked the very end of the last Maggie/Jennifer scene at the house though. I just wish it weren't about eggbaby.

I was SO HAPPY to see Nicole is still up to something. It made the 2012 Apology Tour a little easier to swallow.

I really liked the first scene with Hope, Winston, Kayla, and Caroline. But I absolutely HATE how they've handled Bo. Like...I could spit at someone. What in the actual hell are they thinking? But I especially liked the way MBE played those scenes, and it was nice to get a little light hearted reunion. I wish there'd been more light hearted moments through out.

I was prepared to say I hated the Eric/Caroline scene. I did...until it turned into Eric thinking Caroline didn't recognize him, and then I LOVED it. I guess I didn't like how Peggy played the beginning of it but once Eric said that it was all fixed.

I want Hope Brady's hair.

annie21

Several random thoughts about this episode:

Daniel's a busy guy. Every time he tries to take a shower or eat, he gets interrupted by one of the women in his life calling him up or trotting over to see him. Maybe that's the real reason he chooses to leave town/go to the cabin -- just so he can finish a meal.

Jen making appointments for Daniel. She's being his mom now. Maybe that's why Maggie told her to butt out -- she's seeing a rival for "eggmommy" duty (borrowed that word from px780).

Quote:

Nicole: You want me to live with a bunch of nuns.
Eric: The priests reside next door. We will see each other all the time.
This aggravated me because Eric is basically flirting with her -- something he shouldn't be doing. He's making it sound like summer camp -- with the girls cabin and the boys cabin next door. Maybe they'll short sheet the beds, have pillow fights, and play with silly string after lights out.

On a more serious note, Nicole saying Daniel made her feel like she had value is pathetic. I hate the way TomSell write women -- as weak, needy, co-dependent. For all their faults, MarDar portrayed Nicole as manipulating and using Daniel. She was flirty and evenly matched with him. TomSell turned her into a basket case.

Quote:

Maggie: After this mess with Nicole, Daniel admitted he still loved you and he told you that. I think you feel guilty cuz you can't say you love him too and you want to make it up to him by giving him back the other love of his life, the ability to do surgery. You are risking my son's future to quiet your guilty conscience. I demand you talk him out of this before its too late.
Jennifer: i want to help him do this. The risk is only in a small percentage of the cases.
What?! This is probably the biggest gripe I have about this episode. Maggie asserted some serious allegations about Jennifer and her feelings and motivations. Yet, Jennifer just sat there and said nothing. She neither confirmed nor denied Maggie's summation. TomSell lets everybody else assume how Jennifer is feeling and why -- but they never let Jennifer speak for herself. It's frustrating.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Is the priest the same actor that was on MASH as a physician years ago?
I love Maggie, but she's meddling too much in Daniel's business.
Where's Victor anyway? TPTB need to give Magic a storyline.

angie37
Member Avatar

Another pleasing episode in the books. :wub: Ericole :wub: :cheer: Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply