Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marlena Catches Kristen and Brady; Airs Week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:10 PM (4,460 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's SOD has an article about Marlena catching Kristen and Brady having sex.

Brady admits to Kristen that he heard her confession to Father Tobias. Kristen wants to play it down because she is embarrassed. Brady pushes Kristen to admit her attraction, but Kristen tells him to leave. When he refuses, Kristen starts to slap him, but the two end up in a heated kiss. They have sex. Eric Martsolf jokes, "I've lovingly titled this whole thing 50 Shades of Wrong." He goes on to say that there are many moral implications and dozens of things that are wrong with this kind of relationship, but he believes it makes for a good soap and gives Brady some good conflict. Martsolf says, "We know that everyone in Salem will be up in arms if this relationship manifests into anything serious. I can't name one person who would be okay with it, from Sami to Marlena; everybody is skeptical of Kristen."

Kristen and Brady wake up mortified the next morning. They decide not to let it happen again but quickly discover they can't resist their attraction.

Martsolf points out, "When it comes to Kristen, Brady really doesn't understand who he's dealing with. This is a ticking time bomb between them that is very risky for Brady."

Meanwhile, the tension is building between Marlena and John. Marlena tries to confess to breaking into Kristen's room, but John believes they shouldn't discuss Kristen. As he leaves, he drops some lipstick, and Marlena is sure it must belong to Kristen.

Marlena runs into Billie at the hotel, and Billie tells her she saw John going into Kristen's room. From outside, Marlena overhears "passionate lovemaking." She opens the door quietly and sees Brady with Kristen...

For details, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I like it!!! :boobs: :popcorn:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Are the doors in the Salem Hotel not on automatic locks?? It seems a little ridiculous at this day in age that you can just open a hotel room door without needing a key.

six
Member Avatar

WTF, Billie's still in town?

As for the rest of this, it's so inappropriate. :popcorn:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I just hurled a little.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm confused about Billie. I was expecting that sentence to be about Kate and the lipstick.

tylerbo20

Oh this is billies big storyline nice...just like Kate's big story was that one episode where she found stefano

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't understand how Billie could mix up John & Brady. Brady's built like a tank. I swear his arms are thicker than John's waist at this point.

lysie
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Nov 28 2012, 10:39 PM
Oh this is billies big storyline nice...just like Kate's big story was that one episode where she found stefano
Kate's big storyline is in February.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

YES! :cart: I can't remember the last time I :o (in a good way) over reading an SOD article. I can't wait to see this play out!!! I expect to see :whip: and :spank: in the near future with these two! :laugh:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Lol, poor Billie... the Salem prop basically. :lol:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Watching Marlena lose her shit is one of the bright spots in the show right now.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want Nicole with Brady :(

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 28 2012, 11:21 PM
I liked her with Brady too.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

But I hate this "quietly sees Brady and Kristen"... I wanted a huge scene... :(

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Shick
Nov 28 2012, 11:21 PM
I agree with you. However it seems TPTB aren't interested in a redux. It would be wonderful if they got back together--but Kristen fell in love
with Brady. Kristen & Nicole being enemies fighting over Brady is very soapy!!
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 28 2012, 11:30 PM.

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 10:20 PM
Are the doors in the Salem Hotel not on automatic locks?? It seems a little ridiculous at this day in age that you can just open a hotel room door without needing a key.
They work about as well as the Salem PD I guess.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm surprised Billie is still in Salem. Wonder when her last airdate is. Seems like so long ago her exit was announced.

As for the story, Davidson and Martsolf's chemistry is what keeps me interested. The pairing is wrong on so many levels, but I can't deny that I'm enjoying what I see when Brady and Kristen are together.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I like this!

lysie
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 28 2012, 11:37 PM
I'm surprised Billie is still in Salem. Wonder when her last airdate is. Seems like so long ago her exit was announced.

Her exit was announced quite a while before she stopped filming.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply