Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marlena Catches Kristen and Brady; Airs Week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:10 PM (4,476 Views)
Will&Sonny

DrewHamilton
Nov 28 2012, 11:37 PM
I'm surprised Billie is still in Salem. Wonder when her last airdate is. Seems like so long ago her exit was announced.
Sometime in January, as far as I'm aware.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 28 2012, 11:40 PM
DrewHamilton
I'm surprised Billie is still in Salem. Wonder when her last airdate is. Seems like so long ago her exit was announced.
Sometime in January, as far as I'm aware.
I saw Rinna's last air date listed in SOD weeks back as January 30th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I still cannot get her babysitting him and changing his diapers out of my head,sick. :puke: Come on writers,can Brady for once not have some kind of thing/relationship based on just sex,his last two relationships consisted of him being in bed for 99% of it,not that I don't enjoy the goods.

michr544125

This story at least sounds somewhat entertaining. But I kind of agree with BalscoFan that once again Brady is in a relationship that's predominately about sex.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 29 2012, 12:03 AM
I still cannot get her babysitting him and changing his diapers out of my head,sick. :puke: Come on writers,can Brady for once not have some kind of thing/relationship based on just sex,his last two relationships consisted of him being in bed for 99% of it,not that I don't enjoy the goods.
This is so disgusting. Every relationship Brady has had since Chloe has been predominatly about sex. I would love to see Chloe back with Brady but unfortunately she is going to be sacrificed at the alter of saint dickhead. again.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 29 2012, 07:54 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 28 2012, 11:26 PM
But I hate this "quietly sees Brady and Kristen"... I wanted a huge scene... :(
You mean like this

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

lysie
Nov 28 2012, 10:10 PM
This week's SOD has an article about Marlena catching Kristen and Brady having sex.

Martsolf says, "We know that everyone in Salem will be up in arms if this relationship manifests into anything serious. I can't name one person who would be okay with it, from Sami to Marlena; everybody is skeptical of Kristen."
I can think of one person in Salem that might like a Bristen relationship, ahem, his father, John. John thinks Kristen is redeemed and on a glorious path of redemption and now he won't have to worry about Marlena thinking that Kristen is out chasing after him, when his son can happily do the deed. Unless John has a hidden desire to make it a trio, a sure betcha he's his going to be a happy. lol!

andromeda

So wait, does Marlena see Brady and Kristen and think it is John? Or is it clear to her that it is Brady?

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 28 2012, 10:10 PM
This week's SOD has an article about Marlena catching Kristen and Brady having sex.

Brady admits to Kristen that he heard her confession to Father Tobias. Kristen wants to play it down because she is embarrassed. Brady pushes Kristen to admit her attraction, but Kristen tells him to leave. When he refuses, Kristen starts to slap him, but the two end up in a heated kiss. They have sex. Eric Martsolf jokes, "I've lovingly titled this whole thing 50 Shades of Wrong." He goes on to say that there are many moral implications and dozens of things that are wrong with this kind of relationship, but he believes it makes for a good soap and gives Brady some good conflict. Martsolf says, "We know that everyone in Salem will be up in arms if this relationship manifests into anything serious. I can't name one person who would be okay with it, from Sami to Marlena; everybody is skeptical of Kristen."

Kristen and Brady wake up mortified the next morning. They decide not to let it happen again but quickly discover they can't resist their attraction.

Martsolf points out, "When it comes to Kristen, Brady really doesn't understand who he's dealing with. This is a ticking time bomb between them that is very risky for Brady."

Meanwhile, the tension is building between Marlena and John. Marlena tries to confess to breaking into Kristen's room, but John believes they shouldn't discuss Kristen. As he leaves, he drops some lipstick, and Marlena is sure it must belong to Kristen.

Marlena runs into Billie at the hotel, and Billie tells her she saw John going into Kristen's room. From outside, Marlena overhears "passionate lovemaking." She opens the door quietly and sees Brady with Kristen...

For details, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest!
Hell yes, now we're talking! I love this! :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton

As for the story, Davidson and Martsolf's chemistry is what keeps me interested. The pairing is wrong on so many levels, but I can't deny that I'm enjoying what I see when Brady and Kristen are together.
Marlena is what's keeping me interested, I think Deidre is doing a really good job of showing Marlena's desperation without going overboard and keeping it as in character as possible... but I do think Davidson and Martsolf have good chemistry, they do. I like them, even though I didn't want to, and I'm just grateful Kristen was never Brady's mom because that would just be creepyville.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

andromeda
Nov 29 2012, 09:35 AM
So wait, does Marlena see Brady and Kristen and think it is John? Or is it clear to her that it is Brady?
All spoilers make it seem like she knows it's Brady. If she for a second thought it was John, she had better leave his ass (misunderstanding or not, I would want that to be her reaction if John ever did that to her).

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Finally, something exciting and soapy. Love this Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena stuff...

granolagirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 29 2012, 12:03 AM
Come on writers,can Brady for once not have some kind of thing/relationship based on just sex,his last two relationships consisted of him being in bed for 99% of it,not that I don't enjoy the goods.
This. No complaints about the pretty, but Brady doesn't have a character. I think it may go back to Bricole since the last time he had one... or maybe just Nicole donating part of hers.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 29 2012, 08:30 AM
nocturnalblondie
You mean like this

Now see THIS ^ I LOVED!!!!!!! I was like Dorian and Joey's #1 fan girl back in the day lmao.

I don't think Kristen has done her homework very well. If she had she would steer clear of Brady... considering every women he has been in a "relationship" with recently has died!

I am still grossed out with the fact that Kristen was taking care of Brady when he was a baby, and that basically she is his adopted cousin. What disgusts me the MOST is the fact that he is sleeping with someone his DAD SLEPT WITH! That just makes me want to hurl!!!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

HATE HATE HATE Brady sleeping with his stepmother. Kristen/Eric/Nicole would have been way more interesting.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I thought Bristen would bother me a whole lot more than is does..... but I am willing to forget the past on this.... I think they are going to be hot..... at least for a little while.

I much prefer to watch Brady doing the deed with any avail female on DAYS, than I can say about some of the other male acters on the show. I am used to Bradison, so sexing it up is part of his character.... and he is friends with Dan... almost related... grand-step-son-in lawish
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 29 2012, 06:48 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 29 2012, 03:43 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 29 2012, 08:30 AM
nocturnalblondie
You mean like this

Now see THIS ^ I LOVED!!!!!!! I was like Dorian and Joey's #1 fan girl back in the day lmao.

I don't think Kristen has done her homework very well. If she had she would steer clear of Brady... considering every women he has been in a "relationship" with recently has died!

I am still grossed out with the fact that Kristen was taking care of Brady when he was a baby, and that basically she is his adopted cousin. What disgusts me the MOST is the fact that he is sleeping with someone his DAD SLEPT WITH! That just makes me want to hurl!!!
Don't forget, Brady slept with Nicole and his GRANDFATHER slept with her too!

concerned
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Nov 28 2012, 11:29 PM
Shick
Nov 28 2012, 11:21 PM
I want Nicole with Brady :(
I agree with you. However it seems TPTB aren't interested in a redux. It would be wonderful if they got back together--but Kristen fell in love
with Brady. Kristen & Nicole being enemies fighting over Brady is very soapy!!
Maybe they will bond over their shared experience.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

This makes me feel all gitty. :chee:

Tammy
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 29 2012, 06:30 PM
HATE HATE HATE Brady sleeping with his stepmother. Kristen/Eric/Nicole would have been way more interesting.
Marlena is Brady's stepmother. Kristen never was... technically Susan was Brady's stepmother lmao. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply