Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,456 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

WEDDING UPDATES:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT ONE:
1-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)
2-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT THREE:
3-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
3-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
3-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
3-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
3-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
4-B: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-E: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
5-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?, ?)
5-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
5-D: Small Room (?, ?)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
6-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
6-C: Coffee House (?, ?, Xs)
6-D: Horton Town Square Private Area (?, ?, ?)
6-E: Small Room (?, ?, ?)

UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (of 20): Abigail, Billie, Caroline, Doug, Eric, Gabi, Jennifer, Julie, Kate, Lucas, Maggie, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Victor, Will, Allie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Thanks for the update, Jason!

It's interesting how the wedding (or attempted wedding) is the only (or possibly merely the dominant) story for this day. It's also interesting that the groom's name has not been included in the list of attendees as of yet, assuming of course that Nick is still the groom to be. I would guess Chad and Marlena are the other attendees.

I love that Victor will be in attendance. I almost wish I had a seat next to him in the pew just so I could exchange snark with him during this event.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm guessing the last three are Chad, Nick, and Gabi. Boo.

michr544125

I am beginning to think the small room is Chad, Nick and Gabi. Maybe Chad ties them both up in a room. Or maybe Chad, Nick and Cameron. But I am not sure how that fits the gays and straights crossing if Nick and Gabi are off with Chad in another room. Unless Will starts worrying and he blurts out that he is the baby's father. Somehow the small room comes into play.

Jason can you say if the 20 only include characters at the church? LIke can there be characters in the small room or coffee house that aren't at the church? In other words can there be more than 20 characters in the episode even if only 20 are at the church?
Edited by michr544125, Dec 26 2012, 08:20 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 26 2012, 08:11 PM
Gabi is already on the list!

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 26 2012, 08:15 PM
lysie
Dec 26 2012, 08:11 PM
Gabi is already on the list!
Well imagine that! She's doesn't even have screen presence in print! Thanks!

Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 26 2012, 08:12 PM
Jason can you say if the 20 only include characters at the church?
The 20 characters at the church comprise the entire cast for this episode. However, one of the characters at the wedding only appears for the first of the two wedding episodes. One of the 20 characters listed above won't actually be appearing in this specific episode.
Edited by Jason47, Dec 26 2012, 08:28 PM.

michr544125

Jason47
Dec 26 2012, 08:22 PM
michr544125
Dec 26 2012, 08:12 PM
Jason can you say if the 20 only include characters at the church?
The 20 characters at the church comprise the entire cast for this episode. However, one of the characters at the wedding only appears for the first of the two wedding episodes. One of the 20 characters listed above won't actually be appearing in this specific episode.
Interesting. Thanks Jason!

Another question and maybe you already answered it. Is this the first or the second wedding episode or can't you say?

Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 26 2012, 08:34 PM
Another question and maybe you already answered it. Is this the first or the second wedding episode or can't you say?
This is the second of the 2 episodes. The wedding begins towards the end of the Friday episode.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Day-After-Christmas Visual Sneak Treat!

http://www.jason47.com/days/sneakpeek2013.html

cord08

Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Marlena isn't one of the final guests. Her presence would certainly have more impact for characters like Will, Gabi, and Nick than Billie.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Dec 26 2012, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Marlena isn't one of the final guests. Her presence would certainly have more impact for characters like Will, Gabi, and Nick than Billie.
TomSell have successfully undid MarDar's writing and removed Marlena from Will's life. Which is a damn shame, since the relationship between Will & Marlena was one of the few things MarDar did right.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not holding out much hope, but it is odd that they'd bother to have John and Marlena do Nick and Gabi's pre-Cana sessions and then not have them at the wedding. Without that, they really wouldn't have belonged there either, but neither do Kate and Billie. Hope and Ciara should be there, too.

cord08

Yeah, I figured Kate is there because she's Will's grandmother...so, Marlena's absence would be odd for that reason alone.

am103
Member Avatar

It is weird that Kate and Billie are there. It's not like Will is the one getting married. John and Marlena did the pre-cana sessions, shouldn't they get to help send the couple off into 'wedded bliss'? But, I don't see Daniel's name on that list, so I'm not complaining one bit :)

michr544125

Jason47
Dec 26 2012, 08:50 PM
michr544125
Dec 26 2012, 08:34 PM
This is the second of the 2 episodes. The wedding begins towards the end of the Friday episode.
Thank you for clarifying Jason :smile: .

I figured Marlena would definitely be invited. DH posted a picture of her and Freddie the day they taped the wedding. Unless it was a coincidence it was the same day others in attendance posted pictures so I just assumed they were both at the wedding. Then again the picture was taken at the brady pub so maybe it was for a different episode.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 26 2012, 11:26 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Great, now we have TWO nosy-ass people in the crowd: Sami AND Maggie! The big reveal is gonna be so hard on everyone.

Will&Sonny

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 26 2012, 10:04 PM
cord08
Dec 26 2012, 09:59 PM
TomSell have successfully undid MarDar's writing and removed Marlena from Will's life. Which is a damn shame, since the relationship between Will & Marlena was one of the few things MarDar did right.
I realize why some might feel like Marlena has been removed from Will's life, and I'd certainly like to see more interactions between them, but she's actually had several conversations with Will since Whitesell and Tomlin took over.

I'm also still holding out hope that she will be in attendance.

michr544125

The more I think about it, I am not so sure the baby secret comes out at the wedding. There is a spoiler that Cameron finds out about the baby and what will Nick and Gabi do about it. That would have to happen before the wedding and the wedding is almost here. That would mean Will just continues hiding this from Sonny for months possibly. That would also mean Will and Sonny take some next big step which would have to be moving in or marriage with Sonny still being in the dark. I was hoping the truth would come out so a custody battle would break out but not so sure that is happening. That would at least drive story for Sonny and Wilson.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 27 2012, 10:14 AM.

Sound
Member Avatar

Nick is a Horton. Could Kate be there because she had an affair with Bill Horton and to the show's way of thinking that makes her one? I suppose Kate is almost a Horton as much as Maggie is almost a Horton - at least Kate gave birth do one (shudder). Oh, Billie would just be her plus one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply