Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,843 Views)
Will&Sonny

michr544125
Dec 27 2012, 09:52 AM
The more I think about it, I am not so sure the baby secret comes out at the wedding. There is a spoiler that Cameron finds out about the baby and what will Nick and Gabi do about it. That would have to happen before the wedding and the wedding is almost here.
I haven't seen that spoiler (and I thought that I had seen all of the ones that had been posted on this site thus far), so I can't say much about it, but I'll just point out that [if that spoiler turns out to be inaccurate or misleading] it wouldn't be the first Cameron-related spoiler that we've seen in recent memory that never actually took place on-screen.

(Granted, the previous spoilers were before Nathan Owens' debut, but the point remains.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Dec 26 2012, 08:15 PM
lysie
Dec 26 2012, 08:11 PM
I'm guessing the last three are Chad, Nick, and Gabi. Boo.
Gabi is already on the list!
exchange Gabi for Hope.

annie21

Maybe Nick doesn't make it to his own wedding. Sort of like Brady never made it to his wedding during the Daysaster.

newlabone

TomSell has to go. they got wilsons story so messed up i don 't watch anymore. i don't know whats wrong with kc can't u see the damage that has been done to your show by TomSell. get rid of the they are running your show in the ground. open your ryes man read the post on all site they -we- want them gone. i have recorded 9 shows and can't bring myself to watch them. if you won't do anythings perhaps the companys that advertise on your show should. :frustration:

Will&Sonny

Will&Sonny
Dec 27 2012, 04:54 PM
michr544125
Dec 27 2012, 09:52 AM
The more I think about it, I am not so sure the baby secret comes out at the wedding. There is a spoiler that Cameron finds out about the baby and what will Nick and Gabi do about it. That would have to happen before the wedding and the wedding is almost here.
I haven't seen that spoiler (and I thought that I had seen all of the ones that had been posted on this site thus far), so I can't say much about it, but I'll just point out that [if that spoiler turns out to be inaccurate or misleading] it wouldn't be the first Cameron-related spoiler that we've seen in recent memory that never actually took place on-screen.

(Granted, the previous spoilers were before Nathan Owens' debut, but the point remains.)
The spoiler has now been posted here (well, at this site -- not here, in this thread). It happens on January 8th, so that's still before the wedding.

Thus far, it looks like everything is still leading up to the secret being revealed either as the cliffhanger on January 11th, or (more likely) sometime during the January 14th episode (perhaps as the cliffhanger on that day). Obviously, I'm hoping that it will be revealed at the wedding, but all signs do seem to point to that being the case.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 28 2012, 08:21 AM.

michr544125

I almsot don't even care about this wedding anymore. Until I see that Sonny and Wilson have any type of real story from this I have lost all interest. And nothing so far points to anything even close to that. This story had so much more potential but again they wasted so many opportunities to make this a more compelling story by making Gabi the only focus of this for the most part. I don't have any interest in her character.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 28 2012, 08:27 AM.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 28 2012, 08:25 AM
I almsot don't even care about this wedding anymore. Until I see that Sonny and Wilson have any type of real story from this I have lost all interest. And nothing so far points to anything even close to that. This story had so much more potential but again they wasted so many opportunities to make this a more compelling story by making Gabi the only focus of this for the most part. I don't have any interest in her character.
This is exactly why I didn't support this storyline! Not because it was a gay storyline but because I didn't think the stupid writers would be able to write it correctly. The writers suck ass just like all the ones before them. Wilson has, I agree, enormous potential but until you get writer's that can actually write, their story will always suck.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 26 2012, 07:57 PM
ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)
2-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
I wonder what three characters break off into their own discussion\argument at the church. There are so many possibilities here. Hope, Maggie and Nick? Sami, Rafe and Gabi? Will, Sonny and Lucas? Some other combination? I picture several major arguments breaking out in the church with everyone yelling at each other so it's tough for me to speculate who seeks a calmer location to deal with this mess.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hmmmm....Terry James is around for the wedding.

:scared:

UPDATE:

Wedding:

WEDDING UPDATES:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, ?, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
*Please note: Flower girl Allie does not appear in this episode.

ACT ONE:
1-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, ?, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, ?, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)
2-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
2-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, Hope)
2-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT THREE:
3-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
3-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
3-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
3-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
3-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
4-B: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-E: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, Abigail, Cop)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
5-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, Abigail, Jennifer, Cop)
5-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
5-D: Small Room (?, ?)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
6-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
6-C: Coffee House (?, Victor, Xs)
6-D: Horton Town Square Private Area (?, Lucas, ?)
6-E: Small Room (?, ?, ?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: St. Luke's Church (Caroline, ?)
7-B: Kiriakis Mansion (?, Victor)
7-C: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, Hope, ?, ?, Cop)
7-D: Horton Town Square Private Area (?, Lucas, ?)
7-E: Small Room (?, ?, ?)

UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (of 20): Abigail, Billie, Caroline, Doug, Eric, Gabi, Hope, Jennifer, Julie, Kate, Lucas, Maggie, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Victor, Will, Allie.

NEW SET FEATURED: Small Room (a redress of Daniel's Apartment set).

SOME OF THE "GUESTS" ARRIVE FOR THE WEDDING: http://www.jason47.com/days/sneakpeek2013.html
Edited by Jason47, Jan 1 2013, 03:20 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay. I'm confused. Allie's not in this episode. So are there actually only 19 people in this one?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm confused too...I'm assuming she might not be in the first episode but she is the flower girl and will pop up maybe on the episode after? Right?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This looks like the Monday, Jan. 14 episode since the daily spoilers that have been released for Friday the 11th include other characters and locations not in this one. The presence of a cop makes it all the better as any number of characters needs to be hauled off to jail after this mess. Overall, I'd say this is going to be the best wedding or near wedding on this show in quite a while.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 1 2013, 02:58 PM
Okay. I'm confused. Allie's not in this episode. So are there actually only 19 people in this one?
That's correct. 20 characters attend the wedding. 18 are in the first wedding episode on Friday 1/11. Allie seems to disappear after she walks down the aisle (I guess they didn't want her around for all the Stunt scenes). 19 are in the second wedding episode...Doug & Julie show up at the beginning of this episode. So, in total, 20 appear at the wedding over the course of 2 episodes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 1 2013, 03:00 PM
I'm confused too...I'm assuming she might not be in the first episode but she is the flower girl and will pop up maybe on the episode after? Right?
Yes, sort of already answered this question in my last post. Allie is in 12,000, then just disappears for 12,001.

michr544125

So Chad obviously has to be the last person, right?

Interested to see where they all wind up. Also interested to see if Sonny and Will/Sonny have a true story that comes from this or if it just becomes more about people like Sami vs. Rafe. Maybe the after effects of this coming out will be much better than the past couple of weeks leading up to it because it got boring. I can see Victor being with Sonny since Sonny will need somebody to talk to. Or I could also see Sonny in a room with Will and a third person since they are going to need some help. Of course can't wait to see what the stunt coordinator's role in this. I was hoping Sonny's apartment would be used as a set in this.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 1 2013, 03:26 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Hmmm... Wonder why there is a need for cops at the wedding??? Maybe Chad breaks that contract that Justin made him sign and tells everybody about Gabi's role in the explosion?

AFaithL

Can someone explain to me WHY TomSell has removed Marlena from Will's life? Especially since that relationship was beloved and popular? And Deidre and Chandler have outstanding chemistry? It makes ZERO sense. Marlena should be in the thick of things and having soul-searching conversations with Will.

I don't know WTF TomSell is doing. They are isolating Marlena from her childrens and grandchildren's lives. Marlena is a mother and grandmother. We should see her with Eric and Sami and Will and the other Grandkids. There's no reason to have Maggie have lots of touchy feeling scenes with Daniel and Jennifer, yet isolate Marlena from her family. We should be seeing her in warm and fuzzy scenes with her family, too.

Shame on TomSell for destroying the family bond.

AFaithL

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 26 2012, 10:04 PM
cord08
Dec 26 2012, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Marlena isn't one of the final guests. Her presence would certainly have more impact for characters like Will, Gabi, and Nick than Billie.
TomSell have successfully undid MarDar's writing and removed Marlena from Will's life. Which is a damn shame, since the relationship between Will & Marlena was one of the few things MarDar did right.
It's disgusting!!

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 1 2013, 03:46 PM
Can someone explain to me WHY TomSell has removed Marlena from Will's life? Especially since that relationship was beloved and popular? And Deidre and Chandler have outstanding chemistry? It makes ZERO sense. Marlena should be in the thick of things and having soul-searching conversations with Will.

I don't know WTF TomSell is doing. They are isolating Marlena from her childrens and grandchildren's lives. Marlena is a mother and grandmother. We should see her with Eric and Sami and Will and the other Grandkids. There's no reason to have Maggie have lots of touchy feeling scenes with Daniel and Jennifer, yet isolate Marlena from her family. We should be seeing her in warm and fuzzy scenes with her family, too.

Shame on TomSell for destroying the family bond.
I assume it's because it was something done under MarDar. The only thing of MarDar's they haven't undone is Daniel's maternity, and I bet Tomlin is just kicking himself for not thinking of it first.

BradyB

Bet it hasn't been undone as Suzanne Rogers likes the idea and Tomlin seems to like and listen to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply