Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,482 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Okay, I went back and looked. The pic of Deidre/Freddie was posted on Oct. 9. So if she posted it when she took it, it could be for scenes after the wedding easily. But she posted some pics from the Christmas episode a good six weeks after they filmed it.

What made us think Deidre was in the 12,000th episode originally was all those videos she posted talking to different actors about it. I can't find those videos now. So some time around the time they filmed the 12,000th, Joe Mascolo, John Aniston, and Deidre were on set.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

arvani01

Chad lets the cat out of the bag in regard to the paternity. Rafe is upset that Will took Gabi to the abortion clinic and will see it of him not taking responsibility for the pregnancy. Rafe will take Nick / Gabi's side as he will feel that Nick is stepping up to the plate to take care of his sister. Sami will jump to Will's side to protect him from Nick and Rafe. The lines will drawn for a custody battle. This will tear Safe apart, and Sami will go to EJ for help.

Just my opinion, I guess we will see how everything plays out!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

I'm disappointed to learn that Marlena likely won't be in attendance. I can't agree that Whitesell and Tomlin have completely written Marlena out of Will's life, since they have shared a few notable scenes since Whitesell and Tomlin took over, but I do agree that it's not "enough".

Billie's presence at the wedding makes Marlena's absence even more glaring. I really hope that Marlena, Justin, and Adrienne are featured in the aftermath of the wedding revelations. Excluding them would be a huge mistake.

I hope that the presence of cops at the wedding is an indication that Gabi will be arrested for her role in Melanie's kidnapping. A cop is with Jennifer, Abby, and a mystery person (Gabi?) in one scene, so perhaps those viewers who have been wanting Gabi to be blamed for Jack's death will finally be getting their wish.

I'm also hoping that Nick's smug, manipulative, homophobic face gets pummeled again, but that should go without saying.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out, but I'm most excited about Will and Sonny's interactions in the aftermath. Regardless of what Whitesell and Tomlin might think, this is primarily Will and Sonny's story, IMO.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Jan 1 2013, 09:03 PM
I'm disappointed to learn that Marlena likely won't be in attendance. I can't agree that Whitesell and Tomlin have completely written Marlena out of Will's life, since they have shared a few notable scenes since Whitesell and Tomlin took over, but I do agree that it's not "enough".

Billie's presence at the wedding makes Marlena's absence even more glaring. I really hope that Marlena, Justin, and Adrienne are featured in the aftermath of the wedding revelations. Excluding them would be a huge mistake.

I hope that the presence of cops at the wedding is an indication that Gabi will be arrested for her role in Melanie's kidnapping. A cop is with Jennifer, Abby, and a mystery person (Gabi?) in one scene, so perhaps those viewers who have been wanting Gabi to be blamed for Jack's death will finally be getting their wish.

I'm also hoping that Nick's smug, manipulative, homophobic face gets pummeled again, but that should go without saying.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out, but I'm most excited about Will and Sonny's interactions in the aftermath. Regardless of what Whitesell and Tomlin might think, this is primarily Will and Sonny's story, IMO.
Should be Will and Sonny's story primarily. Problem is I don't think the writers see it that way.

IMO We will know probably right after the reveal whose story this is going to be/main players.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 1 2013, 09:26 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 1 2013, 09:03 PM

It is ridiculous that Marlena isn't present at the wedding, seeing as she is Will's grandmother and his other grandmother, Kate, is in attendance. And Billie? Really? It isn't like they needed actors to fill up the seats. Would it have really hurt them to add 4 or 5 more characters to the wedding scenes, even if they were just there and not involved in the whole fracus that is bound to ensue. I don't get the reasoning behind it, other than TomSell doesn't care for Jarlena.

Will&Sonny

My one consolation is that E.J. is not in attendance. Small miracles and all of that.

I really hope that Will continues to be kept far away from E.J.'s orbit in the aftermath of this revelation. If I have to suffer through more scenes between my favorite actor and my least favorite actor, I'm going to need a lot of alcohol or some heavy medication.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 1 2013, 09:48 PM
My one consolation is that E.J. is not in attendance. Small miracles and all of that.

I really hope that Will continues to be kept far away from E.J.'s orbit in the aftermath of this revelation. If I have to suffer through more scenes between my favorite actor and my least favorite actor, I'm going to need a lot of alcohol or some heavy medication.
It looks like the opposite is happening based on the 1/14 spoilers. The Wabi baby reveal leads to implications for Rafe, Sami and EJ, so it seems likely that EJ is going to be on TeamWill.

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Jan 1 2013, 11:45 PM
Will&Sonny

It looks like the opposite is happening based on the 1/14 spoilers. The Wabi baby reveal leads to implications for Rafe, Sami and EJ, so it seems likely that EJ is going to be on TeamWill.
I'm sure that E.J. will pretend to be completely supportive of Will, because E.J.'s all about doing everything that he can do to earn brownie points with Sami and manipulate her into thinking that he's "changed".

However, my point was that I want him to be completely supportive of Will from a distance, without actually sharing scenes with Will ever. It might be too much to ask for, and I know that some viewers disagree (which is fine), but I love the fact that Whitesell and Tomlin have completely eradicated Will and E.J.'s ridiculous "relationship" that never should have happened in the first place. I hope that they don't backpedal on that decision.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 2 2013, 12:07 AM.

lumifan4life

Will&Sonny
Jan 2 2013, 12:05 AM
I'm sure that E.J. will pretend to be completely supportive of Will, because E.J.'s all about doing everything that he can do to earn brownie points with Sami and manipulate her into thinking that he's "changed".

Exactly. EJ might like Will but his motive for being on Team Will will be 100% about getting in Sami's pants rather than being on Will's side because of Will. The irony is that Rafe will be supporting Gabi for the sole reason of supporting Gabi. Lucas (if we even see him in this story at all) will be supporting Will for the sole reason of supporting Will. EJ on the other hand who has no business in this story but will be involved anyway and siding with Will only has one agenda as always: getting in Sami's pants.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 2 2013, 12:59 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 2 2013, 12:57 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 2 2013, 12:05 AM

Exactly. EJ might like Will but his motive for being on Team Will will be 100% about getting in Sami's pants rather than being on Will's side because of Will. The irony is that Rafe will be supporting Gabi for the sole reason of supporting Gabi. Lucas (if we even see him in this story at all) will be supporting Will for the sole reason of supporting Will. EJ on the other hand who has no business in this story but will be involved anyway and siding with Will only has one agenda as always: getting in Sami's pants.
Sami will undoubtedly be a reason, but I also think its natural that EJ would support Will. He likes Will, he's made that clear. And it's also not suprising that EJ would take the side of a father who's paternal rights (for whatever reason) are at risk.

elci525
Member Avatar

arvani01
Jan 1 2013, 08:40 PM
Chad lets the cat out of the bag in regard to the paternity. Rafe is upset that Will took Gabi to the abortion clinic and will see it of him not taking responsibility for the pregnancy. Rafe will take Nick / Gabi's side as he will feel that Nick is stepping up to the plate to take care of his sister. Sami will jump to Will's side to protect him from Nick and Rafe. The lines will drawn for a custody battle. This will tear Safe apart, and Sami will go to EJ for help.

I think that sounds right, unfortunately in many ways. What annoys me is that this story will indeed be more fodder for Sami and EJ, when I am really more interested in how this is a Sonny/Will story, a Lucas/Sami/Will story, Will/Marlena and Gabi/Salem PD story, even a Nick/Hortons story. Even a Kate/Lucas/Sami/Will story could be interesting!! This is just the kind of thing Kate would chomp at the bit to meddle in, and I am sure it will bring back memories for her as well. And if you ask me this seems like a perfect opportunity for Lucas and Sami to grow closer or work together or look to each other for support. Heck - they could even start to draw up custody schemes themselves (they have experience). And I say this not just b/c I am Lumi romantic pairing fan, It just make sense to me that they should be featured together in this somehow, fighting to help their son, and dream-team-scheming on their own.

But, yeah, since a custody battle will likely ensue, and EJ is lawyer of anything and everything when it is most convenient, it will be alllll Sami and EJ. How utterly expected, banal and disappointing.
Edited by elci525, Jan 2 2013, 10:30 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 2 2013, 05:12 AM
arvani01
Jan 1 2013, 08:40 PM

I think that sounds right, unfortunately in many ways. What annoys me is that this story will indeed be more fodder for Sami and EJ, when I am really more interested in how this is a Sonny/Will story, a Lucas/Sami/Will story, Will/Marlena and Gabi/Salem PD story, even a Nick/Hortons story. Even a Kate/Lucas/Sami/Will story could be interesting!! This is just the kind of thing Kate would chomp at the bit to meddle in, and I am sure it will bring back memories for her as well. And if you ask me this seems like a perfect opportunity for Lucas and Sami to grow closer or work together or look to each other for support. Heck - they could even start to draw up custody schemes themselves (they have experience). But, yeah, since a custody battle will likely ensue, and EJ is lawyer of anything and everything when it is most convenient, it will be alllll Sami and EJ. How utterly expected, banal and disappointing.
most likely just like austin was not involved at all with will coming out story and until we do know if he even knows will gay we just guess he problay know since carrie knows

Lumi_are_true_love

I do think Kate will be all up in Gabi and Nick's business regardless making sure her grandson Will does get to see his child for Kate is a woman you don't want to cross concerning her kids and her grandkids trying to keep a child away from one of her kids or grandkids who's the child's father so I'm just hoping Gabi and Nick do the right thing here and share custody with Will where the baby gets to spend time with both parents and both couples otherwise I can definately see Kate going after them both of them herself if Gabi or Nick didn't allow Will to see the baby.

I can see Kate keeping a very close eye on Gabi and Nick making sure that they follow threw on letting Wil see his son or daughter for Kate is very overly protective when it comes to her kids and grandkids and even great grandkids seeing that the right thing is done where Will would get to see the baby and she would make sure that Will would get to see his child too and get on Gabi and Nick's case more then anyone if they tried to keep the baby away from Will.

I can see Kate getting involved their too concerning her great grandson or great grandaughter as well making sure Will got to see the baby so I'm just hoping Nick and Gabi do the right thing here and share custody with Will where both Gabi and Will get to spend time with the baby for the baby needs both Will and Gabi.

Harmony233

my dream story if theres a custody brewing would be for lumi to co parent since for some reason there not allowed to do that and they would go back to scheming aganist nick/gabby but i know it will never happen since i know that lucas will barely be in this story or any for that matter
Edited by Harmony233, Jan 2 2013, 09:03 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Jan 1 2013, 11:45 PM
Will&Sonny

Yeah, yet another way to purposely include a character that has NO BUSINESS being around this story into this story right? AGAIN....they do it...because they can't figure out a way for Ej and Sami to have a story that isn't contrived bullshit. They work together now, why not go from there? NOooooo, they can't do that. I'm telling you, it pisses me off that this story will likely give more airtime to characters like Ej and Rafe than to Lucas a character who SHOULD be part of the mix and who will likely be left out of it. Ej has NO BUSINESS being Will's lawyer (if that is what ends up happening)....NONE....the guy tried to kill him....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Harmony233
Jan 2 2013, 08:54 AM
my dream story if theres a custody brewing would be for lumi to co parent since for some reason there not allowed to do that and they would go back to scheming aganist nick/gabby but i know it will never happen since i know that lucas will barely be in this story or any for that matter
I don't need Lumi co-parenting....what I would want is for Lumi to go back to their scheming ways and come up with a plan to help their son out without outside interference from Ej or anyone else for that matter. It's a perfect way to give Lucas story and give Lumi airtime without them being romantic or anything. She can be with Rafe, Ej or whomever she chooses romantically but this show just refuses to show Lumi PERIOD, I don't know why, but it's obvious that they would rather not showcase them at all that try to come up with a plausible story for them without them jumping into bed. It's frustrating.

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Jan 2 2013, 09:25 AM
Harmony233
I don't need Lumi co-parenting....what I would want is for Lumi to go back to their scheming ways and come up with a plan to help their son out without outside interference from Ej or anyone else for that matter. It's a perfect way to give Lucas story and give Lumi airtime without them being romantic or anything. She can be with Rafe, Ej or whomever she chooses romantically but this show just refuses to show Lumi PERIOD, I don't know why, but it's obvious that they would rather not showcase them at all that try to come up with a plausible story for them without them jumping into bed. It's frustrating.
IA its frustrating not sure why its so hard to understand lumi werefriends first and at this point i don't even know if i'd want them back together with sami's behavior lol but nothing wrong with them scheming together it would give lucas something to do

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am not convinced a protracted legal custody battle is the next step in this story. Rafe will pressure Gabi to co-parent with Will. Everybody else will likely pressure her to do the same except for Nick. I am not sure if Nick has enough influence and manipulation in him to overcome the pushback from Rafe.

If by some chance a courtroom or lawyer assisted custody battle does happen, Salem needs another high profile lawyer to take Gabi's case. EJ would never take Gabi's case. Justin shouldn't take her case either due his son's relationship with the opposing party. As such, bringing in day players to portray the lawyers is about the only plausible scenario here that could maintain any semblance of unbiased and fair representation. If existing characters must portray the lawyers, I want Justin to be bound by a retainer or other act to serve as Gabi's lawyer with Carrie returning to Salem to serve as Will's lawyer. Carrie battling against Rafe would much more interesting than if it were EJ. I do not want EJ anywhere near a possible custody battle. Hopefully this story does not go down that route.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 2 2013, 09:46 AM
I am not convinced a protracted legal custody battle is the next step in this story. Rafe will pressure Gabi to co-parent with Will. Everybody else will likely pressure her to do the same except for Nick. I am not sure if Nick has enough influence and manipulation in him to overcome the pushback from Rafe.

If by some chance a courtroom or lawyer assisted custody battle does happen, Salem needs another high profile lawyer to take Gabi's case. EJ would never take Gabi's case. Justin shouldn't take her case either due his son's relationship with the opposing party. As such, bringing in day players to portray the lawyers is about the only plausible scenario here that could maintain any semblance of unbiased and fair representation. If existing characters must portray the lawyers, I want Justin to be bound by a retainer or other act to serve as Gabi's lawyer with Carrie returning to Salem to serve as Will's lawyer. Carrie battling against Rafe would much more interesting than if it were EJ. I do not want EJ anywhere near a possible custody battle. Hopefully this story does not go down that route.
I expect Will to have concerns about Gabi and Nick when he learns about Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping, and if Will decided he wants to share custody with Gabi, that would be a problem for Nick, given the way he feels about Will's sexual orientation. I do think Rafe will pressure Gabi to do what he thinks is right, but the problem is that there are going to be several other people with their own ideas of what is right, who will all be pressuring Will, Nick, and Gabi. Will has been all alone, but as soon as the truth comes out, even though he runs the risk of losing Sonny (which I don't think is going to happen) he will now have a lot of support and he can finally be honest about how he really feels and what he wants to do. I don't think Nick will be alone in fending off Rafe. I expect Hope, Maggie, Julie and probably some others to think Nick is being the good guy by stepping up for Gabi. There's great potential in this story for people who normally are on the same side to be pitted against each other, and I hope the writers get it right for once.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 2 2013, 09:25 AM
Harmony233
Fanbases aside, I too don't understand why Lucas and Sami can't share scenes that would make perfect sense given that they are both Will's parents and the history behind that fact regarding their own very heated custody battle over him. All those parallels can be brought to the forefront and none of that has anything to do with EJ or Rafe. Like you said Sami can be romantically involved with whoever she wants but that shouldn't exclude Lucas from being part of the equation when his presence actually is warranted and makes sense. Maybe we will get a discussion between the two about this after everything is revealed but based on what we have seen so far, I'm not holding my breath.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply