Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,645 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Have been busy working on the 12,000th tribute and the Ali Sweeney 20th anniversary tribute!!

Will post the final update, with the complete sneak peek tonight or tomorrow!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Episode # 12000:
First Scene: Sami's Apartment (Sami, Rafe)
*SAMI IN ROBE

Episode # 12001
Air Date: January 14, 2013

TEASER ACT:
T-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, Chad, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
*Please note: Flower girl Allie does not appear in this episode.

ACT ONE:
1-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, Chad, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Sonny, Chad, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Rafe, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Stunt Coordinator, Xs)
2-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
2-C: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
2-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope)
2-E: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)

ACT THREE:
3-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
3-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
3-C: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
3-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope, Stunt Coordinator)
3-E: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope)
4-B: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Sonny, Caroline, Maggie, Victor, Eric, Nick, Sami, Will, Abigail, Gabi, Doug, Julie, Xs)
4-C: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Rafe, Chad, Hope, Sonny, Victor, Cop)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Lucas, Jennifer, Caroline, Maggie, Eric, Nick, Will, Abigail, Doug, Julie, Rafe, Hope, Xs)
4-E: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Chad, Abigail, Cop)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Jennifer, Caroline, Maggie, Eric, Nick, Doug, Julie, Rafe, Hope, Xs)
5-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Chad, Abigail, Jennifer, Cop)
5-C: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Caroline, Maggie, Eric, Nick, Doug, Julie, Rafe, Hope, Xs)
5-D: Small Room (Gabi, Sami)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (Kate, Billie, Caroline, Maggie, Eric, Nick, Doug, Julie, Hope, Xs)
6-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Chad, Nick, Cop)
6-C: Coffee House (Sonny, Victor, Xs)
6-D: Horton Town Square Private Area (Will, Lucas, Nick)
6-E: Small Room (Gabi, Sami, Rafe)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: St. Luke's Church (Caroline, Eric)
7-B: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor)
7-C: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (Chad, Hope, Doug, Julie, Cop)
7-D: Horton Town Square Private Area (Will, Lucas, Nick)
7-E: Small Room (Gabi, Sami, Rafe)

UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (20): Abigail, Billie, Caroline, Chad, Doug, Eric, Gabi, Hope, Jennifer, Julie, Kate, Lucas, Maggie, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Victor, Will, Allie.

NEW SET FEATURED: Small Room (a redress of Daniel's Apartment set).

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK SET: Prison Laundry Room.
Edited by Jason47, Jan 10 2013, 03:14 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Prison Laundry room? Oooh I wonder if someone goes to jail, or maybe this is about a new character? Can't wait to see! :)

Thanks for updates, Jason!

La_Laa

Jason47
Jan 10 2013, 03:10 PM
ACT SIX:
I'm not looking forward to this scene the most.
Edited by La_Laa, Jan 10 2013, 05:13 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

While I am a bit disappointed there are no EMTs or coroners in these scenes, it is nice to see an entire episode focused on a single event with a large portion of the cast involved.

I hope Chad presses charges against Rafe. An officer of the law shouldn't be assaulting a citizen.

The Sonny and Victor scene will probably be the most difficult one to watch given the steep fall Sonny is in store for considering the high he was on in the 1/10 episode.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I bet the prison laundry room will be used for a flashback. I still think Nick was raped in prison.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I forget if it was SOD or not but didn't they mention that Hope will have a story coming up and there's 1 or 2 new characters joining the show. Could the laundry room be about this new character in prison and she will have something to do with this person? I wish they would they delve more into what happen to Nick in prison too but I doubt they will.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

guessgirl
Jan 10 2013, 05:30 PM
I forget if it was SOD or not but didn't they mention that Hope will have a story coming up and there's 1 or 2 new characters joining the show. Could the laundry room be about this new character in prison and she will have something to do with this person? I wish they would they delve more into what happen to Nick in prison too but I doubt they will.
I remember Blake tweeting something, I believe it was a response to a fan where he teased or suggested there was more to the story.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 10 2013, 05:31 PM
guessgirl
Jan 10 2013, 05:30 PM
I remember Blake tweeting something, I believe it was a response to a fan where he teased or suggested there was more to the story.
Yeah I remember that too. I hope he is right there is more the story. So far we haven't seen anything that indicates anything traumatic happening to him. We just assume something did.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Wow! Sonny can't have his parents there to support him. But Willass will have his bitchy family there for him. What a joke. This show is so stupid. I hate everyone(minus Sonny) in this lame ass story. They all suck.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Whose watching Allie? Poor Allie. I guess she spends the episode sitting on the church steps by herself. Although, it looks like her brother and sister aren't even invited to the wedding. Johnny is in school.

supercool74
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Jan 10 2013, 05:09 PM
Jason47
Jan 10 2013, 03:10 PM
ACT SIX:
I'm not looking forward to this scene the most.
Yeah, I'm kind of nervous about this. So does this mean Victor is going to come down on Will and hate him forever? You know how he gets when someone has wronged him or his family. I can just see him snarking about how Will IS Sami and Lucas' child yadda yadda...apple doesn't fall far from the tree blah blah. I really hope this doesn't turn into Victor being against Will from now on. :-/ Although it wouldn't surprise me...in fact if he does anything to the contrary it probably will surprise me. Poor Sonny. But I know Will is going to break my heart as well. I still love that kid.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I hope victor squashes Willass like a little gnat. Don't feel sorry for his ass at all. I hope that sonny lays into that cheating and lying jerk.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jan 14 2013, 06:36 PM
I hope victor squashes Willass like a little gnat. Don't feel sorry for his ass at all. I hope that sonny lays into that cheating and lying jerk.
Wait, how is Will a cheater?

They weren't even together when he slept with Gabi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply