Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,630 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 29 2012, 12:25 AM
I don't what's going to happen, but if isn't at least one good slap, I'll be disappointed. Didn't Marlena smack Sami pretty spectacularly at someone's wedding?
Yup. Carrie and Austin's in 1997.

And just for funsies, here is earlier in the day when Carrie punched Sami for lying about Will's paternity.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Nov 28 2012, 11:16 PM
My guess is chads revenge results in either will or nick getting hurt
More likely Gabi.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

probably Will and Sonny get hurt. Will did not tell him about the baby. I wonder if Gabi will end up doing any jail time if this gets out. ?????

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 28 2012, 10:54 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 10:49 PM

i would say that i really hope no one gets attacked by a falling chandelier, but there are a few in Salem i wouldn't mind having meet that fate. lol.
:hail: Please let the chandelier fall on the Hernandi, please let the chandelier fall on the Hernandi. :hail:
Please let something, anything big and glass or motorized fall on a Dimera- preferably Chad/ or Ej. Let their revenge backfire.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 29 2012, 01:46 AM
Courtneya6688
More likely Gabi.
It will probably be Sonny who ends up getting hurt as he is the expendable one here. Then Will can devote all of his time to Gabi and the baby. Plus, the show can then focus exclusively on a simple Will/Gabi/Nick heterosexual triangle since these hacks have no idea how to write gay characters or relationships.

monie1973

Dont' think Sonny or Will get hurt maybe Gabi and she may lose the baby and I think it will have to do with Chad and it will start the Brady/DiMera feud again and in walks Stefano. It better not be Sonny who gets hurt he will be hurt enough that Will lied to him. Maybe a fight does break out with Nik and Chad again, Nik trying to stop Chad from telling the truth. But then Will steps in and tells the truth as Sonny is walking in thinking the secret is what Gabi did to Mel but finding out that its about the baby.

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Nov 29 2012, 08:40 AM
camera shy
Courtneya6688
More likely Gabi.
It will probably be Sonny who ends up getting hurt as he is the expendable one here. Then Will can devote all of his time to Gabi and the baby. Plus, the show can then focus exclusively on a simple Will/Gabi/Nick heterosexual triangle since these hacks have no idea how to write gay characters or relationships.
I've never gotten the impression that the writers consider Sonny/Freddie Smith to be "expendable". Regardless of how some fans might feel about Sonny's lack of airtime/major storylines, he's still one half of one of the most popular couples that Days has had in a LONG time.

In any case, "hurt" does not have to mean "dead", so no one necessarily has to be "expendable". I do think it's going to be Gabi who gets hurt, though. We did recently see pictures of Camila Banus in a hospital gown, remember.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Nov 29 2012, 12:45 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LonePirate
Nov 28 2012, 10:52 PM
Please let something like this happen at the wedding:

Now that is something that I will love to see.

Anything to ruin this wedding.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Watching those clips, remembering Will's mom's fun weddings...I kind of think this could really be fun. A couple punches, some overdramatic music, and I'd be one happy viewer.

mikebise
Member Avatar

Maybe Will will jump through the window and declare his love for his baby mama! That's certainly how Chandler Massey is playing Will these days.

mikebise
Member Avatar

LonePirate
camera shy
Courtneya6688
More likely Gabi.
Good to see you're finally getting it!

There's nothing "gay" about Will since TomSell took over, as they bend over backwards to reinstate the August 2011 plans they had.

lysie
Member Avatar

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 01:04 PM
LonePirate
camera shy
Courtneya6688
More likely Gabi.
Good to see you're finally getting it!

There's nothing "gay" about Will since TomSell took over, as they bend over backwards to reinstate the August 2011 plans they had.
Yeah, the rest of stupid people who think gay men can be close friends with girls and make really dumb mistakes really need to get a grip.

lumifan4life

I guess it would have been easier to accept if Will treated Gabi like total crap when she told him she was pregnant instead? Can't have him showing compassion or caring about her wellbeing and the wellbeing of his child because that must mean he's not gay. That's interesting, lol. Can't a young guy make mistakes and learn along the way without his sexuality coming into question?

mikebise
Member Avatar

The Will who came out in well-written-and-acted scenes under MarDar would never have screwed a girl because of a single taunt by an ex-friend he hadn't seen in a year.

Tomlin wanted Gabi pregnant last year before he was fired with Higley. Now ALL of the impact of Will's award-winning Coming Out has been negated by this pathetic shell of a character who coos and gushes over his baby mama.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

If this is a Days wedding, they will NOT end up married LOL. The wedding will be stopped!

Will&Sonny

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 01:26 PM
The Will who came out in well-written-and-acted scenes under MarDar would never have screwed a girl because of a single taunt by an ex-friend he hadn't seen in a year.
Either you're exaggerating to try to prove a point, or you really believe this, but either way...this isn't true. It was more than just "a single taunt by an ex-friend" that caused Will to have sex with Gabi in August. I posted this elsewhere already, but there was much more going on there than what you've described.

monie1973

I just hope Will is the one to say he is the daddy and I hope that Sonny is there and he lets them all have it.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 01:14 PM
I guess it would have been easier to accept if Will treated Gabi like total crap when she told him she was pregnant instead? Can't have him showing compassion or caring about her wellbeing and the wellbeing of his child because that must mean he's not gay. That's interesting, lol. Can't a young guy make mistakes and learn along the way without his sexuality coming into question?
I could side with your viewpoint here except all of the mistakes Will is making and has made here are tied to his sexuality and his self-esteem. Gabi is pregnant because Lucas shamed Will about his sexuality and masculinity after Will thought he has been passed over in favor of a guy who was more securely and proudly gay than he was. It's not like Will and Gabi were downing tequila shooters and playing a game of Truth or Dare that got out of hand. That's not to mention Will's lack of clarity regarding his ill-conceived marriage proposal to a straight woman or his seeming abdication of his parental rights/involvement because Nick doesn't want the gays involved with his girlfriend. Then there's Will's reluctance to tell Sonny apparently out of fear of not being gay enough. I'd say Will's sexuality and the questioning of it permeate this story.

It doesn't help when CM is playing Will as being too compassionate and interested in Gabi to the extent that some viewers are questioning Will's sexuality as well. Will would never adopt the misogynistic behavior described above; but he also shouldn't come across as caring more for Gabi than for Sonny. It's an extremely fine line to differentiate concern for Gabi and concern for the baby at this point; and viewers will have different expectations for how Will should act and react now. Maybe things will be a little more clear cut by the time of the wedding.

mikebise
Member Avatar

Chandler plays it like ZERO lust or interest in Sonny and 100% breathy attentiveness to Gabi. Holding her, kissing her head, stroking her hair, putting his arms around her... that is NOT being played like a gay man concerned for his unborn child. CM is playing it like Will is secretly straight and struggling to come out as heterosexual.

He's clearly uncomfortable playing gay once the awards shows & coming out acclaim has died down.

monie1973

Will&Sonny
Nov 29 2012, 12:43 PM
LonePirate
camera shy
Courtneya6688
More likely Gabi.
I've never gotten the impression that the writers consider Sonny/Freddie Smith to be "expendable". Regardless of how some fans might feel about Sonny's lack of airtime/major storylines, he's still one half of one of the most popular couples that Days has had in a LONG time.

In any case, "hurt" does not have to mean "dead", so no one necessarily has to be "expendable". I do think it's going to be Gabi who gets hurt, though. We did recently see pictures of Camila Banus in a hospital gown, remember.
Was the hospital gown scene from when she was going to have the abortion? I don't think that Will is straight and I think he does love and want to be with Sonny but he is trying to do the right thing. He thinks marrying her and trying to comfort her is what she needs and he is sacrificing what he wants for her and the baby. You saw how happy he was before Gabi showed up at Sonny's door and how after he was deflated and insecure again. He needs to tell the truth and I believe he is going to be the one to stop the wedding and tell the truth and Sonny/Chad will be the one to tell the truth about Mel. He is telling Sonny he wants to tell him but he can't because he promise Gabie but Will this is your baby too and you should be able to tell who he needs to tell. I don't get why they are listening to Nik anyway. They are adults and yes Sonny will be hurt but I think he should still tell him, Nik knows so why can't Sonny.
Edited by monie1973, Nov 29 2012, 04:30 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply