Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,475 Views)
mikebise
Member Avatar

Will will probably marry Gabi after he stops the Nabi wedding.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

monie1973
Nov 29 2012, 04:28 PM
Will&Sonny
Nov 29 2012, 12:43 PM
LonePirate
Nov 29 2012, 08:40 AM
camera shy
Nov 29 2012, 01:46 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It will probably be Sonny who ends up getting hurt as he is the expendable one here. Then Will can devote all of his time to Gabi and the baby. Plus, the show can then focus exclusively on a simple Will/Gabi/Nick heterosexual triangle since these hacks have no idea how to write gay characters or relationships.
I've never gotten the impression that the writers consider Sonny/Freddie Smith to be "expendable". Regardless of how some fans might feel about Sonny's lack of airtime/major storylines, he's still one half of one of the most popular couples that Days has had in a LONG time.

In any case, "hurt" does not have to mean "dead", so no one necessarily has to be "expendable". I do think it's going to be Gabi who gets hurt, though. We did recently see pictures of Camila Banus in a hospital gown, remember.
Was the hospital gown scene from when she was going to have the abortion? I don't think that Will is straight and I think he does love and want to be with Sonny but he is trying to do the right thing. He thinks marrying her and trying to comfort her is what she needs and he is sacrificing what he wants for her and the baby. You saw how happy he was before Gabi showed up at Sonny's door and how after he was deflated and insecure again. He needs to tell the truth and I believe he is going to be the one to stop the wedding and tell the truth and Sonny/Chad will be the one to tell the truth about Mel. He is telling Sonny he wants to tell him but he can't because he promise Gabie but Will this is your baby too and you should be able to tell who he needs to tell. I don't get why they are listening to Nik anyway. They are adults and yes Sonny will be hurt but I think he should still tell him, Nik knows so why can't Sonny.
Deidre Hall debuted her makeup line that she was advertising in that picture with Gabi about a month ago. The abortion scenes would have been taped before that time. So, the picture is most likely a scene that has not aired yet.

La_Laa

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 04:33 PM
Will will probably marry Gabi after he stops the Nabi wedding.
Nope.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 01:26 PM
The Will who came out in well-written-and-acted scenes under MarDar would never have screwed a girl because of a single taunt by an ex-friend he hadn't seen in a year.

Tomlin wanted Gabi pregnant last year before he was fired with Higley. Now ALL of the impact of Will's award-winning Coming Out has been negated by this pathetic shell of a character who coos and gushes over his baby mama.
Did you watch what caused Will to sleep with Gabi? Because it wasn't a single taunt by T.....just saying...it was Will's own reaction to Sonny's kiss that started the avalanche of scenes that lead to him ending up with Gabi. It wasn't just one thing said by T...actually that was the least of it.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 29 2012, 05:23 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE: 5 scenes with the Stunt Coordinator!

mikebise
Member Avatar

Excluding a rewriting of a character, the Will who came out under MarDar would not have regressed to faux heterosexuality to make himself feel like more of a man. He'd have schemed and won his way with Sonny, not ignored EVERY SINGLE POSITIVE THING he'd done and accomplished in 2012.

NOW when the baby news comes out, who isn't going to feel like a fool supporting this loser with his claims of homosexuality? Lucas will probably feel vindicated in thinking Will was rushing into these "decisions"~ and rightly so. Nick is rushing things because he already knows Will "chose" to be "gay", so he's worried Will will try to take Gabi back as his lover and life partner, leaving Nick out in the cold.

Lying to Sonny continues to show how much more he values Gabi over Sonny.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 29 2012, 05:32 PM

Sounds like a huge brawl!!! :rockon:

Sparrow

MissLola
Nov 29 2012, 05:38 PM
Jason47

Now you have my interest...

Go on.

cord08

I have to wonder if some other stories will explode at this wedding besides Gabi's baby. It sounds like an awful lot of commotion just for one secret. Chloe's baby? Kristen and Marlena? Perhaps all three?

supercool74
Member Avatar

Wow, it just seems like there are two different shows going on here. Because I am just not seeing what others are seeing. Will did have sex with Gabi...I hated it and think that it is just a plot point for the writers to get Gabi knocked up by Will. The reasons behind it are pretty ridiculous, although I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility considering we have heard from actual members here who have said that they have had sex with women even though they ARE gay. What I did see was that Will could not get out of that bed fast enough once the deed was done. He knew it was a mistake and I didn't see him cuddling her or wanting to spend any more time with her. It happened because the writers wanted it to happen. But now it's over and Will is definitely gay. He's had sex with Sonny what sounds like more times than he has had it with Gabi by tomorrow's episode, and he definitely wants more. He's not looking to get away. Anyway....back to the wedding. I'm really looking forward to all of this because I think the shit is going to hit the fan, but I think Will and Sonny will be okay by the end of it. It does make me wonder what all the stunt action is going to be. It does sound like maybe some fighting could be involved, or maybe Chad plans something terrible to happen. I do have to say that seeing Chad acting a little more "bad" has made him somewhat more interesting.

lumifan4life

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 04:10 PM
Chandler plays it like ZERO lust or interest in Sonny and 100% breathy attentiveness to Gabi. Holding her, kissing her head, stroking her hair, putting his arms around her... that is NOT being played like a gay man concerned for his unborn child. CM is playing it like Will is secretly straight and struggling to come out as heterosexual.

He's clearly uncomfortable playing gay once the awards shows & coming out acclaim has died down.
Hmm I notice Will is very loving with Gabi but I guess as a fan of the Wabi friendship, I love it, lol. I know he's gay but doesn't mean he can't also care about his girl BFF deeply which I'm very happy he does.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

MissLola
Nov 29 2012, 05:38 PM
Jason47

or a Daysaster part 2. Maybe they found some change in the seat cushions?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 29 2012, 06:37 PM
Wow, it just seems like there are two different shows going on here. Because I am just not seeing what others are seeing. Will did have sex with Gabi...I hated it and think that it is just a plot point for the writers to get Gabi knocked up by Will. The reasons behind it are pretty ridiculous, although I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility considering we have heard from actual members here who have said that they have had sex with women even though they ARE gay. What I did see was that Will could not get out of that bed fast enough once the deed was done. He knew it was a mistake and I didn't see him cuddling her or wanting to spend any more time with her. It happened because the writers wanted it to happen. But now it's over and Will is definitely gay. He's had sex with Sonny what sounds like more times than he has had it with Gabi by tomorrow's episode, and he definitely wants more. He's not looking to get away. Anyway....back to the wedding. I'm really looking forward to all of this because I think the shit is going to hit the fan, but I think Will and Sonny will be okay by the end of it. It does make me wonder what all the stunt action is going to be. It does sound like maybe some fighting could be involved, or maybe Chad plans something terrible to happen. I do have to say that seeing Chad acting a little more "bad" has made him somewhat more interesting.
Susan Hayes tweeted that there is fighting.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I want to see someone drive in the church with a car and kill some people.

Let's start with Rafe. I know he is going to be there.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47

This is some intriguing news. I don't think anyone was expecting a simple exchange of vows at this wedding; but this surely exceeds most expectations. Sounds like this old show might still have a surprise or two still left in it.

MissLola
Member Avatar

When does this wedding air? There was a picture tweeted with Sami with blood on her hand and face a while back.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I think Will is and will continue to be very protective of Gabi, which will lead to a fight with Chad when he shows up at the wedding to expose Gabi.

Edited by badaddiction, Nov 29 2012, 07:37 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 29 2012, 07:31 PM
When does this wedding air?
In January. Friday cliffhanger.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If TomSell un-gay Will's character after the NABI wedding fiasco I will scream bloody murder. After a year long in the making of this SL, absolutely no way! Will is staying gay or TomSell will never hear the end of it.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

JamesScott_19
Nov 29 2012, 07:06 PM
I want to see someone drive in the church with a car and kill some people.

Let's start with Rafe. I know he is going to be there.
I am hoping Dr. Dan is present......I am sure he'll make a good target... since he's so fucking amazing at everything else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply