Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,974 Views)
cord08

Oh, Dr. Dan will be there alright. He'll rescue everyone from the rubble with his bare, shaky hands!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 29 2012, 07:06 PM
I want to see someone drive in the church with a car and kill some people.

Let's start with Rafe. I know he is going to be there.
And Daniel, it wouldn't be a good death scene without Daniel dying too.

lumifan4life

Dreamer
Nov 29 2012, 07:39 PM
If TomSell un-gay Will's character after the NABI wedding fiasco I will scream bloody murder. After a year long in the making of this SL, absolutely no way! Will is staying gay or TomSell will never hear the end of it.
What if Will turns out to be bi? He could be and that would actually open up more love interest possibilities for him in the future should Sonny not work out.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19

Nah. I am hoping to kill off Chad who wants revenge on Gabi and Ej who is encouraging him to get revenge and " quit ruminating about it". Talk about karma

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 29 2012, 07:46 PM
Oh, Dr. Dan will be there alright. He'll rescue everyone from the rubble with his bare, shaky hands!
Are you sure he wasn't so sucessful last time.

But at least this time we'll know to watch out for them all wandering around Horton Square.

* That was such an odd and pointless plot turn it still baffles me.
Edited by concerned, Nov 29 2012, 08:28 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Nov 29 2012, 08:12 PM
JamesScott_19

Nah. I am hoping to kill off Chad who wants revenge on Gabi and Ej who is encouraging him to get revenge and " quit ruminating about it". Talk about karma
We can get rid of Rafe and his boring sister. would'nt she make a beautiful dead bride, along with her brother!

WIN WIN!

Also Daniel, TRIPLE WIN!
Edited by JamesScott_19, Nov 30 2012, 10:39 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

11/30 UPDATE:

20 characters attend the wedding!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Jason47
Nov 30 2012, 12:50 PM
11/30 UPDATE:

Nice!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Jason47
11/30 UPDATE:

Hmmm, who could they be/??

Sami, Rafe, Will, Sonny, Chad, Maggie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, ej, .....

LonePirate
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 30 2012, 01:50 PM
Jason47
11/30 UPDATE:

Hmmm, who could they be/??

Sami, Rafe, Will, Sonny, Chad, Maggie, Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, ej, .....
I'm not sure why EJ would attend as he has no connections to either Nick or Gabi, unless EJ attends as Sami's date.

We can add Doug and Julie to the list as it was previously spoiled they would be in attendance.

I suspect Victor will attend since Maggie is there.

Daniel might attend as Jennifer's date. (dodging tomatoes for that one)

I would expect Abigail to be there, possibly as the Maid of Honor. She might even bring Cameron if they are dating again by then.

I cannot imagine Chad would attend unless he crashes it. Does that count as attending?

I would bet Eric is going to officiate which might lead to Marlena and John being there.

Would Nicole be there due to her connection to the church and Eric?

Will any of Sami's kids be attending as ring bearers or flower girls? The same goes for Ciara.

That would fill all 20 spots.
Edited by LonePirate, Nov 30 2012, 02:32 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Are John and Marlena going to go to all the weddings Eric officiates?
I don't know how I would feel about my priests parents attending my wedding.

Will the wedding be null and void if it turns out Eric isn't a priest after all?

Do we still think it is a Nick and Gabi wedding?
Edited by concerned, Nov 30 2012, 02:40 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

What are the current odds on the wedding being satisfactorily completed?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 30 2012, 02:41 PM
What are the current odds on the wedding being satisfactorily completed?
That would probably depend if you consider satisfactorily completed to be a finalized exchange of vows or a halted wedding.

I don't think there is any chance they are pronounced husband and wife.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Deidre has some pics up of Marlena, John, Caroline, Kayla, Justin, and Adrienne, and they look like they're in church. I had assumed they were at the wedding, but I guess they could be at Christmas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Lets see if I can guess the characters who attend lol
1.Sami
2.Rafe
3.Will
4.Sonny
5.Lucas
6.Doug
7.Julie
8.Jennifer
9.Abby
10.maggie
11.victor
12.Hope
13.Eric
14.Daniel?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Just a quick question. Does Daniel know that Gabi knew about Melanie being kidnapped and kept it from everyone?

If he's at the wedding as Jen's date and this is exposed at the church will he go ballistic with the gold cross thing ala Parker's Christening?

What will he think when he finds out Rafe knew but didn't tell him about it?

I don't normally advocate for violence on Days, I think its a bit of an easy out, but.....

I think it would be interesting for something to finally be good vs good - and everyone torn on what side to take.

Still I guess they will go with the easy option and put all the blame on Evil Chad.

I can't believe we are wasting time on Shaky Hands Syndrome (dullest storyline ever (well probably not but pretty dull)) when there are so many more interesting things that need to be tied up.

cord08

I'm sure John and Marlena will be there if only to react to Will being the baby's father. Deidre also said/posted a picture saying that Marlena will talk to Gabi about her pregnancy (which should air sometime in December).

My guest list: 1) Will, 2) Chad, 3) Abby, 4) Sonny, 5) Rafe, 6) Sami, 7) Lucas, 8) Billie (CD tweeted that he was sitting next to her that day), 9) Jennifer, 10) Hope, 11) Doug, 12) Julie, 13) Maggie, 14) Victor (by default), 15) John, 16) Marlena, 17) Eric, 18) Ciara (do under 5s count)?, 19) Daniel, 20) Caroline
Edited by cord08, Nov 30 2012, 03:22 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Has there ever been a wedding that didn't have drama attached to it? I can't think of any.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 30 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm sure John and Marlena will be there if only to react to Will being the baby's father. Deidre also said/posted a picture saying that Marlena will talk to Gabi about her pregnancy (which should air sometime in December).

My guest list: 1) Will, 2) Chad, 3) Abby, 4) Sonny, 5) Rafe, 6) Sami, 7) Lucas, 8) Billie (CD tweeted that he was sitting next to her that day), 9) Jennifer, 10) Hope, 11) Doug, 12) Julie, 13) Maggie, 14) Victor (by default), 15) John, 16) Marlena, 17) Eric, 18) Ciara (do under 5s count)?, 19) Daniel, 20) Caroline
I pretty much agree with your list, but I am going to swap out Ciara for Allie. She may be included since Gabi was more attached to her than with Ciara and she is Will's little sister.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Harmony233
Nov 30 2012, 03:00 PM
Lets see if I can guess the characters who attend lol
1.Sami
2.Rafe
3.Will
4.Sonny
5.Lucas
6.Doug
7.Julie
8.Jennifer
9.Abby
10.maggie
11.victor
12.Hope
13.Eric
14.Daniel?
I'd say Chad is probably going to show up to ruin the wedding, he'll be #15

Maybe Brady was invited and he'll attend with Kristen? Another potential for drama with John, Marlena being there...

So I'd say, Brady, Kristen are likely 16 and 17

Need three more, maybe T?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply