Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,942 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

cord08
Nov 30 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm sure John and Marlena will be there if only to react to Will being the baby's father. Deidre also said/posted a picture saying that Marlena will talk to Gabi about her pregnancy (which should air sometime in December).

My guest list: 1) Will, 2) Chad, 3) Abby, 4) Sonny, 5) Rafe, 6) Sami, 7) Lucas, 8) Billie (CD tweeted that he was sitting next to her that day), 9) Jennifer, 10) Hope, 11) Doug, 12) Julie, 13) Maggie, 14) Victor (by default), 15) John, 16) Marlena, 17) Eric, 18) Ciara (do under 5s count)?, 19) Daniel, 20) Caroline
When is Billie's last day? I thought she was gone before the wedding. I think NABI would invite Caroline, I'd invite my boss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

wonder if kate will be there granted it would make no sense why she is but i don't understand why billie is either lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wasn't LR's last day around xmas? Maybe not,....anyway...why is SHE there? this is just weird?

Yeah on Caroline being invited...she does work there after all...maybe Kayla is invited too....she was running the show at the pub for a while, right?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 30 2012, 03:40 PM
Wasn't LR's last day around xmas? Maybe not,....anyway...why is SHE there? this is just weird?

Yeah on Caroline being invited...she does work there after all...maybe Kayla is invited too....she was running the show at the pub for a while, right?
Lisa Rinna's last day was Oct. 9, I think.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Dreamer
Nov 30 2012, 03:31 PM
cord08
Nov 30 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm sure John and Marlena will be there if only to react to Will being the baby's father. Deidre also said/posted a picture saying that Marlena will talk to Gabi about her pregnancy (which should air sometime in December).

My guest list: 1) Will, 2) Chad, 3) Abby, 4) Sonny, 5) Rafe, 6) Sami, 7) Lucas, 8) Billie (CD tweeted that he was sitting next to her that day), 9) Jennifer, 10) Hope, 11) Doug, 12) Julie, 13) Maggie, 14) Victor (by default), 15) John, 16) Marlena, 17) Eric, 18) Ciara (do under 5s count)?, 19) Daniel, 20) Caroline
When is Billie's last day? I thought she was gone before the wedding. I think NABI would invite Caroline, I'd invite my boss.
Yes. Caroline is number twenty on my list.

Quote:

I pretty much agree with your list, but I am going to swap out Ciara for Allie. She may be included since Gabi was more attached to her than with Ciara and she is Will's little sister.

I included Ciara because she's related to Nick and I can see Hope bringing her. (Although, so is Allie...Lucas could bring her). Didn't she say that Ciara had supposedly sent Nick mail while he was in jail? If EJ isn't at the wedding, he can babysit his kids since all of the backups are at the wedding.

As to why Billie is there...seat filler? That pretty much sums up her entire run this time, doesn't it?

Edited by cord08, Nov 30 2012, 03:58 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

That's a good number of people in attendance, whoever they all are.

I wonder if we could get a fight (physical) between Abby and Gabi. That'd be kind of fun, another Deveraux woman going off on a pregnant chick.

cord08

Oh, I bet Cameron is one of the twenty if the kids don't count. Forgot about him. LOL.

michr544125

Finally excited about this baby story knowing there are 5 scene with the stunt coordinator. Hopefully that means a huge brawl or something even worse. There could be so many different fights that could break out at this. So far this has been so predictable and dry. Hopefully that will change with the wedding. It seems that is when Sonny finds out about Will being the father and when Will finds out what Gab did, along with the everybody else attending the wedding :lol: .
Edited by michr544125, Dec 1 2012, 12:48 AM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder if Jessica will be returning to Salem for her son's wedding. She thought it was important enough to attend his parole hearing so you'd think his wedding would be of equal or greater significance. Or maybe a winter storm will prevent her from attending the wedding.
Edited by LonePirate, Dec 1 2012, 12:51 AM.

michr544125

20 characters. Does that include Nick and Gabi?

Nick
Gabi
Eric

Invited Guests
Will
Sonny
Sami
Rafe
Lucas
Abby
Cameron
Doug
Julie
Jennifer
Daniel
Hope
John
Marlena
Billie
Maggie
Victor

Uninvited Guest
Chad

That's 21. Torn between Daniel and Cameron. I can't see Daniel not here along with Jennifer if they are a couple. Plus Daniel is everywhere. But Cameron I think is important because he knows the due date unless he plays into this before the wedding but doesn't actually attend. That would depend o if him and Abby are back together or not.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'm guessing the chances of Dario and Mrs Hernandez showing up are the same as Arianna showing for the event.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ only Arianna is welcome to return. lol! A ghostly appearance perhaps. At my house, there's limit, 2 Hernandez's on per epi,. Mama hernandez and bro can show up via skype...video link...but really, I don't want DAYS to waste any time going there.
Edited by Dreamer, Dec 1 2012, 02:36 PM.

cord08

Quote:

That's 21. Torn between Daniel and Cameron. I can't see Daniel not here along with Jennifer if they are a couple. Plus Daniel is everywhere. But Cameron I think is important because he knows the due date unless he plays into this before the wedding but doesn't actually attend. That would depend o if him and Abby are back together or not.

If Gabi's kidnapping Melanie secret is also revealed at this wedding, I definitely think Daniel will be there. That would surely start more than one fight. I could also see Maggie dragging him along as her "date" if Victor isn't there and Jen/Dan are not on good terms.
Edited by cord08, Dec 1 2012, 12:15 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE:

Wedding:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT ONE:
1-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-B: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-C: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-D: St. Luke's Church Vestibule (?, ?, ?)
2-E: St. Luke's Church (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

bomber
Member Avatar

Wasn't Cameron in one of those photos that were tweeted of the wedding taping? And he was quite dressed up so I think it's a safe bet he's there.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I can't see the logic in Daniel attending Nabi's wedding unless I am missing something. Nick and Gabi have both hurt his daughter terribly and both factored into her decision to leave town - along with Chad's always-reliable douchebaggery, of course. Daniel is shoe-horned into too many scenarios he doesn't belong. Rafe and Daniel seem to garner almost equal amounts of ire around here, but in my view Rafe actually feels like he belongs now, for better or worse. Daniel...not so much. I really like SC but this character...eesh.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Dec 1 2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:

If Gabi's kidnapping Melanie secret is also revealed at this wedding, I definitely think Daniel will be there. That would surely start more than one fight. I could also see Maggie dragging him along as her "date" if Victor isn't there and Jen/Dan are not on good terms.
Oh, right. I forgot that Daniel doesn't know what Gabi did to Melanie. That makes sense then.

Star784
Member Avatar

OMG an actual wedding..IN AN ACTUAL CHURCH. :o

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Is the wedding the only thing on the show that day? If so, then I may need to raise my already lofty expectations on how entertaining it is going to be.

cord08

If there are 20+ characters involved in the wedding, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the only story that day. There could be another side plot involving Kristen or something, though, since I don't really see her being involved in this story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply