Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,477 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Jason47
Dec 7 2012, 01:58 PM
UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (of 20): Lucas, The Diva, Dudley Do-Right, Crybaby Horton.
Lucas, The Diva, Dudley Do-Right, Crybaby Horton, --Jason has already told us

Crazy Eyes and Gabby--They are the ones getting married
Father Eric--he performs the ceremony So these 3 are a given.

Rafe--His sister is getting married

Hairboy Crybaby Horton be there to blow Kim Kardashian's secrets out of the water

Alli, Johnny, Sydney they could be part of the wedding party

Ruffles Kiriakis, Chompers, Dr. D, J. Horton, --

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

rfsexton
Dec 7 2012, 02:19 PM
Jason47
Dec 7 2012, 01:58 PM
UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (of 20): Lucas, The Diva, Dudley Do-Right, Crybaby Horton.
Lucas, The Diva, Dudley Do-Right, Crybaby Horton, --Jason has already told us

Crazy Eyes and Gabby--They are the ones getting married
Father Eric--he performs the ceremony So these 3 are a given.

Rafe--His sister is getting married

Hairboy Crybaby Horton be there to blow Kim Kardashian's secrets out of the water

Alli, Johnny, Sydney they could be part of the wedding party

Ruffles Kiriakis, Chompers, Dr. D, J. Horton, --

Sigh, the filters while entertaining in some posts make it more difficult when trying to be more serious in predicting who the wedding guests Crybaby Horton be.

monie1973

Ok we are getting close we know its going to be:
Nik,Kim Kardashian, Thorn Birds,Crybaby Horton, Dudley Do-Right, The Diva, Eyebrows Magoo, MIA (flower girl), Nighttime Gina, Abi, Chompers,Lucas, Hairboy, Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black, Mmmmmmm,Ruffles Kiriakis,Vic, Rose Blossom, Orange Glow (Did it say somewhere that Doug and Julie would be running late, Crybaby Horton they actually make it to the wedding).

monie1973

This filter is messing me up.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

monie1973
Dec 7 2012, 04:13 PM
Ok we are getting close we know its going to be:
Nik,Kim Kardashian, Thorn Birds,Crybaby Horton, Dudley Do-Right, The Diva, Eyebrows Magoo, MIA (flower girl), Nighttime Gina, Abi, Chompers,Lucas, Hairboy, Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black, Mmmmmmm,Ruffles Kiriakis,Vic, Rose Blossom, Orange Glow (Did it say somewhere that Doug and Julie would be running late, Crybaby Horton they actually make it to the wedding).
I heart this filter!!

michr544125

monie1973
Dec 7 2012, 04:14 PM
This filter is messing me up.
I know I am so lost. I give up. But I must admit this was all kinds of funny.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I despise the filter. It is highly annoying.

Sparrow

Who is Mmmmmmmm? We need a cypher.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Mmmmmmmm is M a r l e n a. I guessed it from the placement next to Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black and tested it in the preview to confirm it.

I guess I'm just not sure why they would be at this wedding. Do they have any connection to Crazy Eyes or Kim Kardashian?

Will&Sonny

jwsel
Dec 8 2012, 12:49 AM
Mmmmmmmm is M a r l e n a. I guessed it from the placement next to Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and tested it in the preview to confirm it.

I guess I'm just not sure why they would be at this wedding. Do they have any connection to Crazy Eyes or Kim Kardashian?
I think that trying to predict the wedding guests based on their connections (or lack thereof) to the bride and groom is a mistake.

It would probably be more beneficial to try to predict the wedding guests based on how their presence at the wedding w ill increase the drama of the reveal(s). For that reason, J ohn and M arlena need to be there. Once you decide who needs to be there, as a writer, it's not terribly difficult to think of reasons for them to be there, even if those reasons are contrived.

Example reasons:

- M arlena counseled N ick before his parole hearing. N ick might invite her for that reason.
----- If true, J ohn would attend as her date.

- M arlena might counsel G abi about her pregnancy. G abi might invite her for that reason.

- This w ill be the first wedding that E ric has officiated since returning to Salem. J ohn and M arlena might want to witness this event, and I can't imagine that anyone -- certainly not H ope, M aggie, J ulie, or R afe -- would protest.

- H ope might invite J ohn and M arlena.

- N ick and G abi, who are not exactly wealthy, might choose to invite as many people as they can possibly invite, simply because more people = more gifts.

- N ick could be revealed to be one of M arlena's patients. Therapy is a common condition of parole, I'm sure. That could then be used as a reason to invite M arlena to the wedding.

- W ill might need M arlena there for moral support, and given what they're asking him to give up, G abi and N ick would be in no position to deny that request.

- If the reveal is premeditated, and if S onny is in on it, he might ask M arlena to be there to offer counseling to those who might need it (I'd say that he might ask her to be there specifically to counsel W ill, but I doubt that S onny w ill know that particular secret before the wedding).

That's eight reasons already, and that barely took me fifteen minutes. I'm sure that a team of writers could think of plenty of other reasons for J ohn and M arlena to be there.

(Sorry, bad-word filter -- while mildly amusing, you're also annoying, so I have to bypass you. EDIT: Missed one!)
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 8 2012, 02:17 AM.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Crybaby HortonampDudley Do-RightDec 8 2012, 01:52 AM

jwsel
Dec 8 2012, 12:49 AM
Mmmmmmmm is M a r l e n a. I guessed it from the placement next to Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and tested it in the preview to confirm it.

I think that trying to predict the wedding guests based on their connections (or lack thereof) to the bride and groom is a mistake.

It would probably be more beneficial to try to predict the wedding guests based on how their presence at the wedding w ill increase the drama of the reveal(s). For that reason, J ohn and M arlena need to be there. Once you decide who needs to be there, as a writer, it's not terribly difficult to think of reasons for them to be there, even if those reasons are contrived.

Example reasons:

- M arlena counseled N ick before his parole hearing. N ick might invite her for that reason.

- M arlena might counsel G abi about her pregnancy. G abi might invite her for that reason.

- This w ill be the first wedding that E ric has officiated since returning to Salem. J ohn and M arlena might want to witness this event, and I can't imagine that anyone -- certainly not H ope, M aggie, J ulie, or R afe -- would protest.

- H ope might invite J ohn and M arlena.

- N ick and G abi, who are not exactly wealthy, might choose to invite as many people as they can possibly invite, simply because more people = more gifts.

- N ick could be revealed to be one of M arlena's patients. Therapy is a common condition of parole, I'm sure. That could then be used as a reason to invite M arlena to the wedding.

- W ill might need M arlena there for moral support, and given what they're asking him to give up, G abi and N ick would be in no position to deny that request.

- If the reveal is premeditated, and if S onny is in on it, he might ask M arlena to be there to offer counseling to those who might need it (I'd say that he might ask her to be there specifically to counsel W ill, but I doubt that S onny w ill know that particular secret before the wedding).

That's eight reasons already, and that barely took me fifteen minutes. I'm sure that a team of writers could think of plenty of other reasons for J ohn and M arlena to be there.

(Sorry, bad-word filter -- while mildly amusing, you're also annoying, so I have to bypass you. EDIT: Missed one!)
M arlena was practically Alice's daughter, she's been close to the Horton family for years so that alone is a reason for her to attend... plus The Diva put herself in charge of planning it so I'm sure she's going to invite her mother to the big event
Edited by DocandJohn4ever, Dec 8 2012, 04:42 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE: New Set featured..... Small Room!!

bomber
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 10 2012, 07:54 PM
UPDATE: New Set featured..... Small Room!!
Vestry Im guessing?

lysie
Member Avatar

A few days late on this, but I don't see any good reason for Marlena to be at the wedding. I don't invite my great grandmother's friends to events. The only reason I'd want her there is if the baby's paternity comes out. If they pace this right, though, I think Gabi's part in the explosions should be what actually comes out.

monie1973

Please can someone tell me that this baby storyline and what Gabi did is all going to come out at the wedding. I am so tired of this storyline already I want it all to come out and then go from there. I am tired of seeing Will walk around the square with his head down and sad, I want fun Will back I miss him. I want everyone to know what Gabi did and that the baby is Will and Nik I just want him to mind his own business and stay out of Wills. I am loving in your face Sonny, I love how he told Gabi that she is trying to put Will in her drama and want him to keep secrets from him. Freddie was on it today I loved how he told Gabi he would be watching her go Sonny, love him.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I could see why Marlena would be at the wedding. She and Gabi had scenes to indicate they're close all through Will coming out.

Will&Sonny

monie1973
Dec 11 2012, 02:05 PM
Please can someone tell me that this baby storyline and what Gabi did is all going to come out at the wedding. I am so tired of this storyline already I want it all to come out and then go from there. I am tired of seeing Will walk around the square with his head down and sad, I want fun Will back I miss him. I want everyone to know what Gabi did and that the baby is Will and Nik I just want him to mind his own business and stay out of Wills. I am loving in your face Sonny, I love how he told Gabi that she is trying to put Will in her drama and want him to keep secrets from him. Freddie was on it today I loved how he told Gabi he would be watching her go Sonny, love him.
No one can tell you that for certain yet (except maybe Jason, but I'm sure he won't want to give everything away this early!), but yes, I think that you can be fairly certain that the truth about Gabi's connection to Andrew, as well as the baby's paternity, will be revealed at the wedding.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Interested in that guest list

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

monie1973
I think what Gabi did and her part in the explosions will come out at the wedding-- it is a Salem wedding and we have to have the drama, drama, drama, but I don't think the paternity of the baby will come out for quite a while yet-- probably not til May sweeps or until the child is born-- which ever comes first.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 13 2012, 01:00 PM
monie1973
I think what Gabi did and her part in the explosions will come out at the wedding-- it is a Salem wedding and we have to have the drama, drama, drama, but I don't think the paternity of the baby will come out for quite a while yet-- probably not til May sweeps or until the child is born-- which ever comes first.
If the truth about Gabi's part in Melanie's kidnapping comes out at the wedding, I think Will is going to have second thoughts about letting her and Nick raise his child. IMO, the only question is will the custody battle start before or after the baby is born.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply