Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene; Wedding fever!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 10:42 PM (33,741 Views)
Sparrow

Holy smokes, an Alli sighting! Did anyone ever figure out who that little blonde girl was in the picture of ED and DH earlier this year? Could that have been a recast?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wallyfan

when is this wedding supposed to air?
Thanks

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think she was just an extra, no one significant.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Dec 16 2012, 10:07 PM
Holy smokes, an Alli sighting! Did anyone ever figure out who that little blonde girl was in the picture of ED and DH earlier this year? Could that have been a recast?
It was that kid that fell off her bike that John and Kristen helped.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 16 2012, 10:46 PM
Sparrow
It was that kid that fell off Kristen pushed off her bike that John and Kristen helped.
I fixed your post.

Will&Sonny

wallyfan
Dec 16 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks
According to Jason (http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8885021&t=8764585), January 14th and 15th. Subject to change depending on what they decide to do about the January 1st episode, as explained in Jason's post.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

EJ will be at the wedding because it will come out that he and Kristen encouraged Chad for revenge, and Sami will throw a fit at him, while Marlena and John face off against Kristen. That's what I'm seeing. Chad will be yelled at by everyone, who drops him as a friend for ruining everyone's lives and keeping the secret about Gabi. Abby will drop him like a hot potato because of this, as well as her saying something like, "If you really cared about me, you wouldn't be getting revenge for losing Melanie!". She will then probably have sex with Cameron out of stress and to spite Chad. Everyone will be shocked and disappointed in Gabi, Will and Nick for what they did, and Sonny will probably dump Will, and Will is gonna beg him to give him another chance. That's how I see it happening. Gabi will either be left just with Nick, or with nobody at all by her side. Except maybe Rafe and Sami, of course. And then we would probably have the Lumi/Safe triangle, since Sami will likely be back with Rafe at the time, but then she will be involved with Lucas since this is their grandchild.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Did anyone ever figure out who that little blonde girl was in the picture of ED and DH earlier this year? Could that have been a recast?
That was Kylie Rogers, who played Pamela Grogan, the girl who Kristen & John helped in Horton Town Square on 10/26/12.

Jason47
Member Avatar

wallyfan
Dec 16 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks
January 11 and January 14. Depending on what airs January 1 (repeat or new episode), then the episodes may move to January 14 and 15.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 16 2012, 11:21 PM
EJ will be at the wedding because it will come out that he and Kristen encouraged Chad for revenge, and Sami will throw a fit at him, while Marlena and John face off against Kristen. That's what I'm seeing. Chad will be yelled at by everyone, who drops him as a friend for ruining everyone's lives and keeping the secret about Gabi. Abby will drop him like a hot potato because of this, as well as her saying something like, "If you really cared about me, you wouldn't be getting revenge for losing Melanie!". She will then probably have sex with Cameron out of stress and to spite Chad. Everyone will be shocked and disappointed in Gabi, Will and Nick for what they did, and Sonny will probably dump Will, and Will is gonna beg him to give him another chance. That's how I see it happening. Gabi will either be left just with Nick, or with nobody at all by her side. Except maybe Rafe and Sami, of course. And then we would probably have the Lumi/Safe triangle, since Sami will likely be back with Rafe at the time, but then she will be involved with Lucas since this is their grandchild.
Yeah, I pretty much think none of it will play out this way...

But I guess we will see.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 16 2012, 11:30 PM
Daysdegrassi

But I guess we will see.
Agreed. I'm not even expecting some of those people to be there.

tylerbo20

and Maggie will walk in on Kristen and Brady

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 16 2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah. Maggie is nosy as hell, Brady is her sponsor and she lives in the same house as Brady. It's bound to happen lol.

Will&Sonny

lysie
Dec 16 2012, 11:34 PM
SoapGal1
Daysdegrassi

But I guess we will see.
That makes three of us who aren't expecting it to play out in a way that even remotely resembles the above theory.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 16 2012, 08:04 PM
UPDATE:
CHARACTERS IN ATTENDANCE (of 20): Billie, Caroline, Eric, Kate, Lucas, Sami, Sonny, Will, Allie.
Gabi, Nick, Rafe and Abigail bring the total to 13.

Doug, Julie, Hope and Maggie bring it to 17.

Jennifer is likely to be there so we're at 18 now.

Is Chad going to crash/attend?

Will Jessica return for her son's wedding?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I definitely think Chad will be attending. If he's dating Abigail, he might even be invited because Gabi won't want to explain to Abby why she doesn't want Chad there.

camera shy

In the long run, Gabi really should thank Chad if he exposes the fact that Will is the father of her baby and not NIck. It's never wise to raise your child with a giant secret just waiting to explode in your child's face.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

QBee

Daysdegrassi
Dec 16 2012, 11:44 PM
tylerbo20
Yeah. Maggie is nosy as hell, Brady is her sponsor and she lives in the same house as Brady. It's bound to happen lol.
Just to clarify...Maggie is Brady's sponsor...Not the other way round. I agree that she is a nosy bitch though.

QBee

Will&Sonny
Dec 17 2012, 12:09 AM
lysie
Dec 16 2012, 11:34 PM
SoapGal1
Daysdegrassi

But I guess we will see.
That makes three of us who aren't expecting it to play out in a way that even remotely resembles the above theory.
Make that four that feels this won't be happening

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

QBee
Dec 17 2012, 10:34 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 16 2012, 11:44 PM
tylerbo20
Just to clarify...Maggie is Brady's sponsor...Not the other way round. I agree that she is a nosy bitch though.
Oh oops I meant to put that she is his sponsor. My bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply