Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jennifer Collapses!; Airs Week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 11:09 PM (6,220 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's SOD has an article about Jennifer collapsing.

When Daniel learns the treatment for his tremors have failed, Daniel rejects Jennifer's comfort. According to Shawn Christian, Daniel doesn't like the idea of someone trying to fix him and he wants to take personal responsibility for himself.

Daniel decides to go to the Horton cabin to get some time to himself to regroup. When Nicole finds out, she goes to check on him. Says Christian, "It's a dynamic that the two share. They have each other's back."

Jen also tracks him down, but Daniel lets her know she isn't welcome. Daniel ends up going into doctor mode, though, when Jennifer suddenly collapses in pain.

For all of the details, pick up the newest SOD!
Online Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Unless she collapses until her death, then I really don't care.

NEXT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Daniel decides to go to the Horton cabin to get some time to himself to regroup. When Nicole finds out, she goes to check on him. Says Christian, "It's a dynamic that the two share. They have each other's back."
Oh please! Stop trying to make Dic happen. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Nov 28 2012, 11:09 PM
Daniel doesn't like the idea of someone trying to fix him...
Oh, of course not... that's his job.

But what the hell is wrong with this guy, is he bipolar? I'm watching (on and off mind you, due to exam season)... but last time I watched the two were all gaga for each other. Now he wants nothing to do with her? WTF?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Ugh. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 28 2012, 11:14 PM
Hey, I'm going to need one of those nauseating gif's about right here...
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow...Jennifer collapses. Maybe she has a medical illness that is causing her very bizarre behaviour recently. I hope she will be alright.
But, I've got a feeling this situation will be a prop for Danifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

soapgoddess
Nov 28 2012, 11:19 PM
But, I've got a feeling this situation will be a prop for Danifer.
No shit. Just like everything else has been... Jack's death... Nicole's miscarriage...

:shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Nothing about this even sounds decent.
Online Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Stupid. Move on from this crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Nov 28 2012, 11:17 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
You know I got you!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 28 2012, 11:36 PM
SoapGal1
Nov 28 2012, 11:17 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
You know I got you!

Posted Image

Posted Image
:roflol: Okay, I especially like that second one :lol: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

They need to end this already. Enough is enough!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Laufeyson
Nov 28 2012, 11:38 PM
They need to end this already. Enough is enough!
I cannot agree more. Daniel needs to go away and Jack needs to return permanently during Jennifer's medical crisis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

But how can he save her if his mystery tremors (most likely some kind of STD, let's face it) aren't cured?!!11! This is too much y'all, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

I do enjoy that Dan's first step towards being his own man and whatnot is going to pout at the family cabin of the woman whose egg he was created from. You go take responsibility for yourself and whatnot, yo. At eggmommy's house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

nocturnalblondie
Nov 28 2012, 11:13 PM
lysie
Nov 28 2012, 11:09 PM
Daniel doesn't like the idea of someone trying to fix him...
Oh, of course not... that's his job.

But what the hell is wrong with this guy, is he bipolar? I'm watching (on and off mind you, due to exam season)... but last time I watched the two were all gaga for each other. Now he wants nothing to do with her? WTF?
Daniel is miffed that he declared his feelings for Jennifer and she didn't reciprocate. Thinking he was about to get lucky, he went home and took a shower and everything after she said she wanted to speak with him in her office. He told Maggie later that instead of telling him she loved him, Jennifer offered the information on the clinical trials.

So this is all about his ego. The man is incredibly selfish, self-absorbed and all about himself. What these two women see in him is beyond me.

Meanwhile, why in the heck did he decide to go to the Horton cabin? And how did he get access to it? Did Hope or Maggie give him a key or something? Does being Eggbaby mean he's close enough to being a Horton that he's entitled? Sorry, but it rankles that he can just waltz in there. I was more accepting of Kristen supposedly having a key from Alice that still fits after fifteen or so years than I am of this, and I thought that was a stretch.

Knowing how exalted he is in the town of Salem, Daniel was probably given some master key to all doors and locks that allows him to come and go anywhere any time he pleases. Or maybe he's so saintly and perfect that he can just walk through walls or something.

Did I happen to mention that I don't care for this chracter? lol.

Edited by annie21, Nov 29 2012, 01:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

px780
Nov 28 2012, 11:44 PM
But how can he save her if his mystery tremors (most likely some kind of STD, let's face it) aren't cured?!!11! This is too much y'all, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

I do enjoy that Dan's first step towards being his own man and whatnot is going to pout at the family cabin of the woman whose egg he was created from. You go take responsibility for yourself and whatnot, yo. At eggmommy's house.
Most likely the clinical trial physician was mistaken or it took a while for the injection to take effect. Daniel will miraculously overcome his disability to save the woman he loves. And he might never have known that the tremors were cured if she hadn't collapsed in his arms. All's well that ends well. <<cue sappy music swelling with emotion>>

Give us a break, Days. No, I mean really. please give us a break from this painfully (over)wrought storyline. Enough already!

("Eggmommy's house" Too funny!)

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

ChampagneRiver
Nov 28 2012, 11:55 PM
This gave me a nice, hearty chuckle. Thank you. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Dear Tomlin, Corday, & other Dumbasses,

WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT DAN SAVING JEN'S LIFE.

He did this last year, remember??

HE HELD HER HEART IN HIS HANDS!!

It was lame then & it's lame & repetitive now.

Bite me,
SoapGal
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic