Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will Gives Up; Airs Week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 11:15 PM (5,421 Views)
Will&Sonny

lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 03:33 PM
I agree. I actually see Will and Gabi raising this baby as co-parents. If Sonny chooses to stay with Will, he will be the third parent in the child's life. But I don't see Will taking the baby away from Gabi for any reason other than if she dies. That's the only way I see that happening. And so far there is no indication that Gabi will die so I have no reason to assume that Wabi won't be raising their baby together. WilSon should be able to raise a baby with the mother still being in that child's life. If they are not capable of doing so, something is wrong with them, lol. Just like any other couple where the guy gets his ex pregnant and must deal with the consequences, I don't see this situation being any different. Wishing Gabi away just because she is inconvenient to someone's favorite couple makes me laugh especially when the couple is gay. Gabi should not be a threat. Ultimately, Will is going to raise his baby. Gabi is going to raise her baby and Sonny will have to deal and help out if that's what he wants. With or without Sonny, Will and Gabi are going to raise their baby.
I can only speak for myself, but just to be clear, I'm not wishing Gabi away because I think that her existence is some sort of threat to Will and Sonny's future, or that they are incapable of raising the child together unless she's out of the picture. I simply feel that the storyline is clearly headed in that direction, but as I said before, it's only speculation at this point. I could be wrong, and if I am, that's fine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Will is gonna want Nick away from his baby eventually when he sees how obsessive Nick is.

cord08

Tammy
Nov 29 2012, 03:34 PM
So are we to believe that Sonny can't do basic mathematics??? Hello!!! Everyone who can add and subtract will know that Nick was still in prison when this baby was conceived! :hmmph:
Does anybody besides Gabi, Will, Nick, and her doctor really know how far along she is? Until she really starts to show, I don't find it completely unbelievable that some may believe that Gabi is only a month or so along and that Nick is the father at this point.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lene
Nov 29 2012, 03:44 PM
Will is gonna want Nick away from his baby eventually when he sees how obsessive Nick is.
I think that is where it's going but I think we'll get there even before the child is born. He's already showing some pretty obsessive tendencies toward Gabi. I can see him hating Will, hating the baby, threatening both maybe and that sets off Will into papa bear mode and he fights Nick to get him away from Gabi and the baby. Then there is the looming Chad factor. Will might continue to be around Gabi in order to protect her/baby from Chad, who can't stand either Gabi or Nick. It's evident that Chad is going to end up doing something that will hurt someone. Who it ends up being is yet to be seen, but obviously it can turn out to be anyone of these people: Will, baby, Gabi, Sonny....something is going to give here....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 29 2012, 03:59 PM.

ADJ

They should give Sonny the benefit of a doubt. I'm not liking where this is headed. Will's going to deny his own child?

Drew
Member Avatar

Seems alot of trouble to go through for a child that will never be born anyway.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 29 2012, 03:45 PM
Tammy
So are we to believe that Sonny can't do basic mathematics??? Hello!!! Everyone who can add and subtract will know that Nick was still in prison when this baby was conceived! :hmmph:
Does anybody besides Gabi, Will, Nick, and her doctor really know how far along she is? Until she really starts to show, I don't find it completely unbelievable that some may believe that Gabi is only a month or so along and that Nick is the father at this point.
Wasn't Nick paroled a week or two after Will and Gabi had sex? I could believe Gabi and Nick telling people they hooked up immediately after he was released even though it was actually several weeks afterwards. This paternity lie could easily be successful if all three principals remained committed to it, provided Gabi's doctors start respecting patient privacy.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 29 2012, 03:45 PM
Tammy
Sonny will figure out that the baby isn't Nick's eventually, unless Gabi manages to pass it off as premature (which is possible but unlikely). But I think the paternity will be revealed long before it's clear that the baby is several months "premature" or that Gabi is implausibly huge. But remember, Sonny doesn't know Will slept with Gabi or when exactly Gabi and Nick first had sex. He has no reason to suspect Will is the father, so it's not like he has any reason to pay close, close attention to the math of Gabi's pregnancy.

But I think that's moot. Will's going to crack sooner rather than later. My guess is that it's all coming out at the wedding.

And yeah, Gabi's days could be numbered.
Edited by Honeybees, Nov 29 2012, 04:18 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 09:50 AM
Dreamer
Nov 29 2012, 09:03 AM
Without Will in his life. I highly doubt Sonny is going to get a new SL of his own. Getting a new boyfriend for Sonny screams backburn to me. Sonny is going to have to stick this out Will. I hope that he can show Will the errors of his ways. Since Wilson have had little obstacle and agnst other than themselves and that caused by family members unapproval of their being together, I still thnk that the WABI baby will make for a good SL. Honestly I can see why Will is scared to tell the truth, young and naive, he doesn't want to lose all the good things in his life.
I absolutely agree about Sonny. Just because he also comes from a core family doesn't mean crap on this show. As it is, I don't see him getting a story of his own outside of Will. Will is treated the same way his mom is, stories center around him and whoever plays his love interest is a supporting character to him and the drama in his life. Without Will, I also see Sonny in the backburner. Not that it's going to stop his fans for wishing better for him but still, I see it as completely unrealistic based on past experience with this show, lol. Sonny can either work it out with Will and stay in his life which means airtime and storyline or he can tell Will to get lost when the shit hits the fan which only means one thing: Will continues to have story with a possible new love interest while Sonny is nowhere to be seen running the coffee house offscreen with an occasional appearance here and there.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

shit I dont know what ya talking about this is good Drama (that I wont be watching) for the following I hate Gabi, she cant act and well I hate Gabi with a recast maybe I'd watch but I refuse to sit through this Gabi Moaning and whining and pouting and such :puke: :puke:

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I actually am liking this story. Its very soapy!!!!

La_Laa

I think that Sonny won't be mad that William lied (maybe a little), or that William is going to be a father. I think he'll be mad at the fact that William abandoned his own child.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Nov 29 2012, 04:54 PM
I think that Sonny won't be mad that William lied (maybe a little), or that William is going to be a father. I think he'll be mad at the fact that William abandoned his own child.
yes, I think the same thing thats what I feared
Well this should add more to his perfection :rolleyes: he should be pissed that Will Lied to him

lumifan4life

Drew
Nov 29 2012, 04:02 PM
I will be very shocked if Sami Brady's grandchild is not born, lol. Babies directly related to Sami get to be born, others maybe not.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 06:47 PM
Drew
I will be very shocked if Sami Brady's grandchild is not born, lol. Babies directly related to Sami get to be born, others maybe not.
lol I def see this baby being borm mainly because nicole just lost one and sami was younger than will when she got pregnant ect

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 12:45 PM
JamesScott_19
Nov 29 2012, 12:35 PM
Remind me why we suppose to care about this story? I got nothing :sleep:
lol I actually find this to be the only interesting story on Days right now.
Nah there are some parts that are interseting but the whole wedding turned me off :rolleyes:

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 29 2012, 06:49 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 29 2012, 06:47 PM
Drew
lol I def see this baby being borm mainly because nicole just lost one and sami was younger than will when she got pregnant ect
They are so reliving Lumi's history only with a different twist and with less drama, lol. Gabi is not trying to deliberately keep Will from his kid to hold onto a man and Will knows he's the dad already. It's a whole different ballgame this time. And yes, both Will and Gabi are older than Sami was when she had Will. I can see the difference in maturity already because of that, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 29 2012, 07:05 PM.

CarlD2

Honeybees
Nov 29 2012, 02:41 PM
Will&Sonny
Nov 29 2012, 12:57 PM
Honeybees
Nov 29 2012, 11:42 AM
I also think they are going to start going very dark with Nick. All of a sudden I don't see Nick and Gabi as a rootable romance, but rather a potentially abusive relationship. His freak out on her when he thought the baby was Chad's combined with his sudden controlling nature when he discovered it was Will came off quite creepy. I'd bet money the endgame will be Wilson raising the baby.
Personally, I think that they've been going "dark" with Nick since the moment that he practically forced Gabi to say "I love you" to him.

As for the endgame being Will and Sonny raising the baby together, I agree; that's what I've been saying all along, and I see no reason to suspect otherwise yet. I also think that the second half of this storyline will be more focused on Sonny than the first half.
If it weren't for the Hernandez fetish TomSell have, I'd say Gabi's days are numbered. Let's not forget the fate of Stacy Morasco, and she was a far, far more entertaining character played by a better actress, and she died to serve a Kish - Gigi custody battle (which was shorted, sadly FU ABC). But it seems like a natural place for Nick and Gabi to turn into an ugly relationship (him even killing her, sadly) and Wilson fighting for custody.
I think that was down to fans despising her, and the ratings tanking during the time she was a major star of the show. Everyone in her story, aside from Gigi and Rex, was soon fired.

I think the biggest failing of this story is that it just seems like plot plot plot until the secrets are revealed. The characters are weak. Nick/Gabi is an unhealthy, not all that interesting relationship. Sonny is there to be the clueless boyfriend. I don't believe Will cares about him. I don't get the stakes of the storyline.

Sad to say, the story would actually make more sense to me if it was a Will/Gabi/Nick triangle and Will wanted to marry her, but Gabi refused, as she would not see any good reason to marry a gay man who only shows interest in her once she's carrying his child.
Edited by CarlD2, Nov 30 2012, 12:31 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Nov 30 2012, 12:30 AM

Sad to say, the story would actually make more sense to me if it was a Will/Gabi/Nick triangle and Will wanted to marry her, but Gabi refused, as she would not see any good reason to marry a gay man who only shows interest in her once she's carrying his child.
Will did offer to marry her, and she turned him down for the exact reasons you state. Will did it because he thought it was the right thing to do, and she saw that was folly. I still think Will would marry her if she said yes, and he'd be happy to live with her as a friend and raise their child together as long as he could see guys on the side. She was wise to turn him down.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh wow. Sonny is going to be so blindsided by this. DAMN. At least there's some drama and SOMETHING's at stake for a change.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply