Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/26; Twitter/FB list, Contact info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 26 2012, 07:55 AM (8,852 Views)
Romancer66

DiMeraFan67
Nov 28 2012, 04:57 PM
It looks like this will probably be announced soon. Navell asked Darin if he was toying with him and he said "haha No comment just yet." Looks pretty much a done deal unless something breaks down if he's willing to go that far.

(Sorry, can't copy and paste from my phone right now. Its not working. But its there on his twitter that is linked above)
I wonder if they'll be getting rid of someone in that age bracket--Nick or nuCameron--to make room for this guy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 01:30 PM
Hope will go slowly into a depression w/out Bo & Dr Jonas will claim her as his next patient/victim.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Romancer66
Nov 28 2012, 05:05 PM
DiMeraFan67
Nov 28 2012, 04:57 PM
It looks like this will probably be announced soon. Navell asked Darin if he was toying with him and he said "haha No comment just yet." Looks pretty much a done deal unless something breaks down if he's willing to go that far.

(Sorry, can't copy and paste from my phone right now. Its not working. But its there on his twitter that is linked above)
I wonder if they'll be getting rid of someone in that age bracket--Nick or nuCameron--to make room for this guy.
I can see Nick leaving since BB's original contract was only six months...and it seems like they're setting him up for an ugly turn in the baby story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Quote:

Forever SAFE ‏@Forever_SAFE
@Ali_Sweeney @galengering Love all #SAFE scenes, but Sami not getting why Rafe would have a problem w/her working w/E J. Seriously? #Days
https://twitter.com/Forever_SAFE/status/273857117218304002

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
@Forever_SAFE well, they're not a couple ... so she doesnt owe him an explanation, & she wants him to admit why it matters to him!!
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/273895566310793217
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I would like Max back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

granolagirl
Nov 28 2012, 05:04 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 04:46 PM
TPTB seem to forget that Abby exists)

Max might help with that...
Max never saw Abby as a potential girlfriend. My bet is that something goes wrong with Gabi & Nick, & since Chad won't date her, Max being back & working in the pub along side her would be the perfect next victim.
i think Gabi's turning into the Daniel of the "teens" group.

I'm still hoping that Chelsea's coming back too. The last time we heard anything about Max & Chelsea, they were still happy in London.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 05:25 PM
granolagirl
Supergirlx2

Max never saw Abby as a potential girlfriend. My bet is that something goes wrong with Gabi & Nick, & since Chad won't date her, Max being back & working in the pub along side her would be the perfect next victim.

I'm still hoping that Chelsea's coming back too. The last time we heard anything about Max & Chelsea, they were still happy in London.
Actually, Max did see Abby as a potential girlfriend. It was spring of 2007 when Chelsea was with Nick (or they were sort of getting together anyway). Abby was working at Max's garage and they were sort of flirting/dating/something. Max went with Kayla to Italy to prove Stefano was the recipient of John's kidney and on the way back, Max stopped in New York to see Abby (who was there visiting her dad for some reason). They were definitely going in a Max/Abby direction, but then Ashley Benson left/was fired and Abby was shipped off to London.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Wonder if they are weeding the gay story out and bringing in Max to replace or start up new stories? It wouldn't shock me. Once Gabi has the baby I could very well see them having Will and Sonny raise the baby together and leave town.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 28 2012, 06:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

esp13
Nov 28 2012, 06:13 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 05:25 PM
granolagirl
Supergirlx2

Actually, Max did see Abby as a potential girlfriend. It was spring of 2007 when Chelsea was with Nick (or they were sort of getting together anyway). Abby was working at Max's garage and they were sort of flirting/dating/something. Max went with Kayla to Italy to prove Stefano was the recipient of John's kidney and on the way back, Max stopped in New York to see Abby (who was there visiting her dad for some reason). They were definitely going in a Max/Abby direction, but then Ashley Benson left/was fired and Abby was shipped off to London.
I wasn't watching during this time, but if this was the case, I can definitely see him being paired with Abby. Abby becoming more involved in her own story would also help explain why JJ is (most likely) coming back - to give Jen a "replacement" child to be constantly in her orbit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KJAlfonso: My cuz is a funny girl lol http://lockerz.com/s/264950796
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/273928256670031872

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Abby was in New York spending time with her dad - who was there on business. He spent the whole 3 episodes pretty much warning her to stay away from Max (which suggests the plan was a Max/Abby pairing). Then Max showed up and Abby hid him from her dad ..but then Ashley Benson left and Max moved back into Chelsea's orbit again.

Online Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Matt
Nov 28 2012, 04:45 PM
Darin BrooksVerified
‏@THEEdarinbrooks
To DAYS or not to DAYS...that is the question... ;)

https://twitter.com/THEEdarinbrooks/status/273903610683863040
No no no no no no
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 06:29 PM
If that is an earing MR is wearing, it is way to long. It might just hurt someone, is she would just swing her head a little.
Loving KA's jewelry.. Nice to see the pic, wondering what they are shooting right now or how the pic is?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The balloons are "DAYS" colors so I wonder if this is from one of the celebrations they've had for the show lately. Really not liking that picture of them either way though. Yikes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I would much rather keep Nick around and lose Chad if we are bringing Max in to swap with one of them. I really wish DAYS could afford to give Max, Chelsea, Stephanie, Nick, Philip, Belle, Shawn, etc. another try. DAYS does need to find a blend of older and younger, but they need strong players. Gabi and Nick have chemistry for me, but they aren't big enough for me to accept them in the position they are in right now. They are in such a huge storyline already, its a little odd. I wish Sweeney would leave so these guys could take over. The EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole saga has been a failure. Lets go younger...too bad AS already announced that she re-signed with the show. I wish she would at least be on less, but that is clearly not what's happening here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I don't really care about Max, but it would be nice for Caroline to have a son in town. If he does return, I hope he brings Chelsea with him. Although I'm still bitter that Days will never get to cash in on the drama that could have stemmed from pairing Chad/Chelsea and letting Bo (and Vic and Stefano) react to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Peace ,wish u could join us at the Brady pub; ))) http://lockerz.com/s/264956636
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/273938133140262912

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bradyclan

I don't really care for Max but if it will bring Chelsea back, I'm all for it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Nov 28 2012, 07:04 PM
I don't really care for Max but if it will bring Chelsea back, I'm all for it.
This. I could care less about Max and his niece-screwing ways, but if it gives me another chance to have Chelsea and Nick together, I am in.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OMG! Be still my beating Mabby heart. Please bring Brooks back as Max! I would love to see Max and Abigail given a real shot. I don't know if Brooks' chemistry with Mansi will be as strong as it was with Benson, but I'm willing to give it a shot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic