Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/26; Twitter/FB list, Contact info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 26 2012, 07:55 AM (8,850 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Hey! Wasn't Max going to be a doctor? If he has become a doctor and returns to Salem to take Dr. Bang A Patient's place at the hospital, then I'd take him back in a heartbeat!
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

@ShawnC4real
After a day on set of being "punished"- I may actually have welts- Xmas tree lighting ceremony could be healing... pic.twitter.com/oCcTyn3y

‏@camilabanus

Rise and shine. Up at the crack of dawn to go in to work. #lovemylife #bestjobever #happygirl #6am (: http://instagr.am/p/SnfJLeMqAc/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KMan101
Nov 29 2012, 06:47 AM
Max, Chelsea and Stephanie should all be on the canvas. As should Belle, Shawn and Philip. Why these groups aren't being utilized is dumb.

Hopefully he does return. I liked him as Max.
i'm with you. instead of creating characters like Gabi, Chad, & a few others that have thankfully left, there are so many characters that already exist that should be utilized. Not all of them are related. There are people like Noelle and JT that could be added to the mix. With JJ returning, JT would be the perfect same-age buddy for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 05:25 PM
granolagirl
Nov 28 2012, 05:04 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 04:46 PM
TPTB seem to forget that Abby exists)

Max might help with that...
Max never saw Abby as a potential girlfriend. My bet is that something goes wrong with Gabi & Nick, & since Chad won't date her, Max being back & working in the pub along side her would be the perfect next victim.
i think Gabi's turning into the Daniel of the "teens" group.

I'm still hoping that Chelsea's coming back too. The last time we heard anything about Max & Chelsea, they were still happy in London.
What? Yes, he did. They were starting to date, it just ended super-quickly because Ashley Benson left so abruptly. I just watched those scenes. I would be VERY pro-Max/Abby. I loved Brooks and Benson together, they had this wonderful sweet chemistry that had so much potential. I think Mansi and Brooks could be GOOD! And this show needs a history-oriented young couple. Nick's a Horton, but Gabi's a nothing. A Deveraux/Horton and a Brady, it's perfect.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 29 2012, 11:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Alin89
Nov 29 2012, 04:48 AM
i saw gabi in a honda commerical!!
Yep.

Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

rosered
Nov 29 2012, 10:40 AM

@ShawnC4real
After a day on set of being "punished"- I may actually have welts- Xmas tree lighting ceremony could be healing... pic.twitter.com/oCcTyn3y

@camilabanus

Rise and shine. Up at the crack of dawn to go in to work. #lovemylife #bestjobever #happygirl #6am (: http://instagr.am/p/SnfJLeMqAc/
Sounds like the writers are finally making some kind of attempt to address some of Daniel's many shortcomings. This will air in March. Last March, the writers tried to fix him by "resting" him. This March, they'll try to "punish" him. It will probably be the same kind of lame token effort as before and then they can get back to what they love, which is pimping him every day. The "rest" was about three weeks. I doubt the "punishment" will last three days.

Maybe both Kate and Nancy let him have it for the way he dumped Chloe and Parker (and didn't check into the DNA tests more). But that would only scratch the surface when addressing his many flaws.

If they're really going to do right by Daniel, they should put him on trial, if not in a state court, then before a medical board. And a prosecutor should parade all the many women patients one by one into the courtroom and have them testify (willingly, as in the case of some, and unwillingly as in the case of Jennifer or Nicole) about the pattern of abuses and ethical violations he's committed over the years. Then he should be banned from medical practice and go broke paying damages. That would begin to administer adequate "punishment."

Meanwhile, I hope Shawn C. has a good time at the Christmas tree lighting. :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NavJLee8785
Nov 29 2012, 01:57 AM
Bright Eyes
Nov 29 2012, 01:45 AM
Is Blue Mountain State still on?
No, the show has been canceled.
Bummer,that was one of my favorite shows. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 29 2012, 12:27 PM
rosered

@ShawnC4real

@camilabanus

Sounds like the writers are finally making some kind of attempt to address some of Daniel's many shortcomings. This will air in March. Last March, the writers tried to fix him by "resting" him. This March, they'll try to "punish" him. It will probably be the same kind of lame token effort as before and then they can get back to what they love, which is pimping him every day. The "rest" was about three weeks. I doubt the "punishment" will last three days.

Maybe both Kate and Nancy let him have it for the way he dumped Chloe and Parker (and didn't check into the DNA tests more). But that would only scratch the surface when addressing his many flaws.

If they're really going to do right by Daniel, they should put him on trial, if not in a state court, then before a medical board. And a prosecutor should parade all the many women patients one by one into the courtroom and have them testify (willingly, as in the case of some, and unwillingly as in the case of Jennifer or Nicole) about the pattern of abuses and ethical violations he's committed over the years. Then he should be banned from medical practice and go broke paying damages. That would begin to administer adequate "punishment."

Wasn't MR on set yesterday too ? Dan probably got beaten up "rescuing" Jen again! :(
Edited by bomber, Nov 29 2012, 12:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 06:29 PM
AHHH!! Both of their necks are horrifying in this picture lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

No she aint eww w used to love missy now can't even look at her
Offline Profile Goto Top

La_Laa

rosered
@camilabanus

I need a Christmas miracle that TPTB get rid of you. And then I'm one happy girl!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

annie21
rosered

@ShawnC4real

@camilabanus

I sometimes wonder what these actors actually think of their characters. I really wonder with SC and Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

bomber
Nov 29 2012, 12:53 PM
annie21
rosered

@ShawnC4real

@camilabanus

Wasn't MR on set yesterday too ? Dan probably got beaten up "rescuing" Jen again! :(
I'd rather Jen went all Bitchifer on him, and Daniel got a taste of what Jack had to put up with when he failed to live up to her unrealistic expectations.

But I suspect this might be Chloe & Parker-related. A Mama-Bear mauling by Nancy? No one deserves it more than the jerk who kicked her baby girl to the curb and turned his back on her and the child they both thought was his.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Hmm...Darin Brooks deleted his Days tweet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

He probably deleted it cause he accidently spoiled that he will return.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Nov 30 2012, 10:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Max was pretty boring, if he's coming back I hope the writers make more of an effort to make him interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Romancer66
Nov 29 2012, 06:01 PM
bomber
Nov 29 2012, 12:53 PM
annie21
rosered

@ShawnC4real

@camilabanus

I'd rather Jen went all Bitchifer on him, and Daniel got a taste of what Jack had to put up with when he failed to live up to her unrealistic expectations.
Yes, Daniel should get a dose of shrewish Jennifer and she should get a glimpse of the sleazy doctor who gropes his patients. They both need to have the "s/he's so perfect" veils stripped from their eyes. The disparity between what we see and how they view each other is intolerable.

Edited by annie21, Nov 29 2012, 08:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

JamesScott_19
Nov 29 2012, 07:19 PM
He probhably deleted it cause he accidently spoiled that he will return.
Or it's a contract negotiation tool that's served its purpose by showing enthusiastic fan support for his comeback (or not). Who knows, the Twitter world is bizarre, imho.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Casey Deidrick
Chillin with the #DOOL crew today! @BlakeBerris @ChandlerMassey @KateMansi @camilabanus

Fan: Since you did acknowledge him, is @freddiemsmith still on Days? He's the only younger cast member never mentioned #worried
Blake Berris: yes he is. And he is tearing it up. We are filming some great episodes comin up

Kate Mansi
Special thanks to @matthewhairpro for helping with today's shoot!

Sounds like the younger set had a new photoshoot today.

Edited by cord08, Nov 29 2012, 09:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Why would Freddie not be on the show anymore? There's so much paranoia.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic