Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 02:25 PM (6,620 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

esp13
Nov 29 2012, 03:30 PM
concerned
Nov 29 2012, 03:27 PM
caroline says i know how devastated you were when Parker was taken away from you , i could have prevented all of that

How Caroline? How? By introducing him to Rafe who could give him tips on keeping kids from their dads?

I was getting really annoyed by how Caroline's Alzheimers has been cured so easily ( I feel like its a slap in the face to any of us who have had to live with a loved one with this disease) but now I can see you aren't really lucid after all.
They've never said her Alzheimer's was cured. The program she went to was about seeing if she was a candidate for certain medications that might slow down the progression of the symptoms. Apparently, she was a candidate and the medications are helping her. But nobody has said anything about cured.
Except she has come back - hasn't been experiencing any symptoms - and they have put her back in charge of running the pub.
I was going to bite my tongue on this one and wait to see if she starts to experience symptoms again - but its showing signs of being swept under the carpet. I will wait and see.

My father had Alzheimers and I know that the medications don't usually make the person better the way Caroline appears to be but rather slow down the progression of the disease.

If they go back to her managing the pub and looking after Sami's children I am going to have a little mini rant.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

WillFan
Nov 29 2012, 02:48 PM
Days Preview 11-30-12

http://youtu.be/czG1EV7Ggsk

Kristen, Brady, Eric, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Caroline & others
how lame was the #WilSon scene, I think I keep on with the dialogue its painfull to watch on screen cause tese two have no sexual chemistry I am just saying.

Yeah I was ready to be prove wrong I stand by what I say, maybe they not painfull to watch but no Sexual Chemistry whatsoever. and I am not feeling the love Will is selling. I 100% buy that Sonny loves Will even if he didnt say anything, but I am not buying that Will love Sonny the script say one thing and the actor play it out differently!! huge fail!
Edited by Ilovecandy, Nov 30 2012, 09:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

WillFan
Nov 29 2012, 02:48 PM
Days Preview 11-30-12

http://youtu.be/czG1EV7Ggsk

Will, Sonny
William: But I really do, I wanna be with you right now. HOT! :wub:

esp13
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 29 2012, 03:44 PM
esp13
Nov 29 2012, 03:30 PM
concerned
Nov 29 2012, 03:27 PM
caroline says i know how devastated you were when Parker was taken away from you , i could have prevented all of that

How Caroline? How? By introducing him to Rafe who could give him tips on keeping kids from their dads?

I was getting really annoyed by how Caroline's Alzheimers has been cured so easily ( I feel like its a slap in the face to any of us who have had to live with a loved one with this disease) but now I can see you aren't really lucid after all.
They've never said her Alzheimer's was cured. The program she went to was about seeing if she was a candidate for certain medications that might slow down the progression of the symptoms. Apparently, she was a candidate and the medications are helping her. But nobody has said anything about cured.
Except she has come back - hasn't been experiencing any symptoms - and they have put her back in charge of running the pub.
I was going to bite my tongue on this one and wait to see if she starts to experience symptoms again - but its showing signs of being swept under the carpet. I will wait and see.

My father had Alzheimers and I know that the medications don't usually make the person better the way Caroline appears to be but rather slow down the progression of the disease.

If they go back to her managing the pub and looking after Sami's children I am going to have a little mini rant.
But she was running the Pub before. They didn't take that away from her, Bo just made sure somebody was always around to help. There is nothing to demonstrate that others aren't still helping her just because she's back. And there was nothing going on before that made it impossible for Caroline to run the pub as long as she had some help.

I'm very aware of how Alzhemier's works. It's been consistently stated that they caught Caroline early, she participated in a medication trial that seems to be working, and now she's home. I've seen nothing that is insulting to people dealing with Alzheimer's even if they aren't showing every single aspect of the disease.

AHM

Quote:

he says lets get out of here and be back in a hour

"So that I can grope you properly with my steady surgeon's hands."

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP :D . Love the WilSon, Bristen and Eric stuff :wub: . To much Dannifer though, but any Dannifer is to much.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Wow, so Will goes and has sex with his boyfriend and then proceeds to tell him he loves him. Hmmmm, I wonder....I think Will might be GAY!.
Edited by supercool74, Nov 29 2012, 06:22 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

So Nick is already basically trying to turn Gabi against Will. Saying he doesn't want to be there and that "the kid" is going to be a problem for Will. I bet on Monday he is going to be doing the same kind of thing with Will. He'll probably get Gabi out of the room and talk to Will alone and manipulate the situation to convince Will that Gabi doesn't want him involved. That way she'll think Will doesn't want to be there and Will will think that Gabi doesn't want him there. Of course they won't actually talk to each other. I don't know...just a thought.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 29 2012, 06:10 PM
Wow, so Will goes and has sex with his boyfriend and then proceeds to tell him he loves him. Hmmmm, I wonder....I think will might be GAY!.
LOL! Being emotionally invested in the fact that you've knocked up someone you had no business sleeping with and wanting to do the right thing by the mama doesn't make Will straight, it makes him not a complete bastard. I'm glad the show is taking the time to show Will being loving and affectionate with Sonny, though.

Will&Sonny

supercool74
Wow, so Will goes and has sex with his boyfriend and then proceeds to tell him he loves him. Hmmmm, I wonder....I think will might be GAY!.
No way -- did you see the way he leaned his head on Gabi's head and placed his hand on her stomach at the abortion clinic on Monday? Showing that kind of compassion for the woman who is carrying his child is a clear indication that he's straight as an arrow. :sarcasm:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 29 2012, 06:17 PM
So Nick is already basically trying to turn Gabi against Will. Saying he doesn't want to be there and that "the kid" is going to be a problem for Will. I bet on Monday he is going to be doing the same kind of thing with Will. He'll probably get Gabi out of the room and talk to Will alone and manipulate the situation to convince Will that Gabi doesn't want him involved. That way she'll think Will doesn't want to be there and Will will think that Gabi doesn't want him there. Of course they won't actually talk to each other. I don't know...just a thought.
Will must be feeling tremendous guilt. Guilt for sleeping with Gabi, essentially using her and knocking her up when he was into Sonny the whole time. And he did say to Marlena during the coming out process that he wanted a family and kids, and there must be a part of him that's old fashioned enough to think he should marry Gabi because that's what you do even if he is gay. He's keeping this huge secret from Sonny. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. All of this will make it easy for Nick to manipulate him.

Oh, and I think Drunk!Chad will totally play Iago to Sonny, and Sonny's going to end up getting very hurt in this situation.
Edited by Honeybees, Nov 29 2012, 06:39 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Still putting my thoughts together on this epi. Somehow you have to see it to get the real feel and meaning of what is going with between in scenes on the show today. TomSell has cranked up the emotional roller coaster so to speak and there so much more to see than be heard.

Hard to explain, so I'll try:
1. Brady's ease drop on Kristen's awesome confession to the father. ED is really rocking in her role. She is quickly becoming my favorite actress on DAYS. TomSell spent all of time to get this one right, no rushing here. --- EM is trying hard with his facial expressions he listens in on the confession. He tries.... that's all I am gonna say
2. After Lovemaking... Will's mind is clearly elsewhere & he is purposely ignoring Sonny, Will is playing a video game. Gotta the feeling TPTB are playing Will to seem immature compared to Sonny who is old and wise..... I stil see Sonny as Gay.... And with Will..... I think CM might just have to try a little harder in his performance.
3. Dannifer -Gob-Smack all over the damn screen... 1st time I saw an attempted 'layer' in from SC's performance, not that I care.
4. Dannifer handholding and all smiles again.... picking up where theyleft off last December
5. Jennifer eaves dropping on Caroline's apology to Dan. Was overtly obvious and intended as such
6. Free beer for Dr. Dan...... as she brings by 2 large pints. Dan is off on a call and Jennifer sips her beer.
7. New word to describe Dr. Dan GENEROUS... Said at least twice,.....then again I tried not to count them. Where do they come up with these things. Dan deserving happiness? Jen better make his dreams come true..... otherwise Salemites are going to hate her.
8. Call it odd, but I don't think I've ever seen Jennifer drink a glass of beer, oh yeah, this is the new Jennifer Rose.... I temperarily forgot. Somehow I think if Jennifer was played by a different actress... Dannifer just might work out.
9. Chad's imitationof being drunk.... fence sitting on his performance.....if Will didn't mention it, I'm not sure that I would have noticed. lol!
10. Eric is hiding something.... wonder what it is....Another man with a painful past..... not sure I'm ready for this.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 29 2012, 06:52 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ I forgot one thing..

11. TomSell sickness for sexing up pregnant woman..... NABI doing the deed....this show is really hitting the core issues I really want to seen on canvas. :puke:

concerned
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 29 2012, 06:50 PM
^ I forgot one thing..

11. TomSell sickness for sexing up pregnant woman..... NABI doing the deed....this show is really hitting the core issues I really want to seen on canvas. :puke:
Even though I should be desensitised to it after the Nicole /Daniel drama it still seems kind of icky having another man's ... in there with someone elses baby.

Much as Sami annoys me at least she had the decency to wait until Sydney was out before getting it on with Rafe (I think unless my memory is failing me).

And I guess with Phillip and Chloe and Daniel at least she thought it was his...
And I guess with Sami and Lucas and EJ half of them were Lucas's some of the time.

I guess really I should be fine with it afterall seems to be a reoccurring motif.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I don't think there's anything wrong with Gabi having sex even though she's pregnant. Sure I would prefer if Nick was the father, but she's in love with him and wants to be with him. Is that worst than Wilson having sex? What if one of them was pregnant?

Pregnant people do have sex. I think both couples did it because they both need the emotional/physical comfort from their partners. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 29 2012, 07:06 PM.

Ireland98

Dannifer - Lame as always

Bristen is okay I guess. I think - and hope - that Kristen knew that Brady was listening and this is part of her plan.

Nice that there's an affectionate WilSon scene.

BUT why have Will even tell Sonny that he is keeping a secret? Will: I love you, but I can't tell you a secret about my ex-girlfriend.
I'd kick my man out the door if he said he loved me for the first time and then said he had secret with an ex, or even just a friend, that he couldn't share with me. In other words Will is saying 'I love you, but I don't trust you and have to keep my allegiance to someone else'.
I just wish WilSon could've shared their first 'I love you's' without that bit of conversation thrown into that particular moment/scene.

Chad is a douche. Why is he being so rude to Will when he has no reason to be mad at him? And if Chad really hates Gabi and wants to get revenge, why doesn't he just tell Will, who's supposed to be his best friend, about what Gabi did?

I get there needs to be a build up to the dramatic reveal or whatever, but some of the character actions just don't make sense.

Nick is a jerk & is being manipulative. Am I supposed to feel sympathetic for Gabi because she's being controlled by Nick, is having a baby with her gay ex boyfriend that she didn't want, and is getting victimized by Chad? Because I don't.

Edited by Ireland98, Nov 29 2012, 07:20 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Nov 29 2012, 07:05 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with Gabi having sex even though she's pregnant. Sure I would prefer if Nick was the father, but she's in love with him and wants to be with him. Is that worst than Wilson having sex? What if one of them was pregnant?

Pregnant people do have sex. I think both couples did it because they both need the emotional/physical comfort from their partners. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I don't think pregnant people having sex is icky .... the Ej and Nicole scenes from round 1 were fantastic. (sorry but struggling to remember anyone else who was having sex with the father of their baby)
I think having sex with someone who is not the father of the baby inside your womb is icky ... I don't know why but I do.
If Nicole was to be pregnant with Daniels baby and Ej was having sex with her I would find that icky.

If Will or Sonny get pregnant I will not find them having sex to be icky unless Chad is the father not Will or Sonny.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

supercool74
Wow, so Will goes and has sex with his boyfriend and then proceeds to tell him he loves him. Hmmmm, I wonder....I think Will might be GAY!.
I will take my licks here. Bring on the dogpile!

I was quite surprised by this unspoiled scene. Then again, if I had to deal with Nick and Gabi for most of the week, I'd want to get drunk or have sex, too. At least Will is remaining faithful to his man. Sami could learn a few things from her son.

michr544125

LonePirate
Nov 29 2012, 07:49 PM
supercool74
I will take my licks here. Bring on the dogpile!

I was quite surprised by this unspoiled scene. Then again, if I had to deal with Nick and Gabi for most of the week, I'd want to get drunk or have sex, too. At least Will is remaining faithful to his man. Sami could learn a few things from her son.
I guess I'll have to stand in line with you and eat my words :smile: .

Also quite surprised here with the turn of direction today. Wasn't expecting "I love you' or them having sex even if it wan't shown. Maybe the gay story isn't so non existent after all. And Will isn't lying to Sonny. He is telling Sonny that he has a secret but can't tell him. Sure he's holding back a huge truth about himself but he's not lying. But surely Sonny will figure this out eventually. Maybe Cameron does mess up and slip the date of when Gabi is due.

I do wish they'd show more in the bedroom between Will and Sonny. It stands out when you compare it to Nick and Gabi in the bedroom at the same time. I get it will never be treated as equal but sucks seeing it side by side because it's so visible.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 29 2012, 08:03 PM.

annie21

So Daniel accepts a beer mere minutes after being injected with an experimental drug? As a doctor he should know about the potential harmful interactions between alcohol and medications -- not to mention the effect on motor function. What an idiot!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply