Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 02:25 PM (6,388 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 29 2012, 08:01 PM
LonePirate
Nov 29 2012, 07:49 PM
supercool74
Nov 29 2012, 06:10 PM
Wow, so Will goes and has sex with his boyfriend and then proceeds to tell him he loves him. Hmmmm, I wonder....I think Will might be GAY!.
I will take my licks here. Bring on the dogpile!

I was quite surprised by this unspoiled scene. Then again, if I had to deal with Nick and Gabi for most of the week, I'd want to get drunk or have sex, too. At least Will is remaining faithful to his man. Sami could learn a few things from her son.
I guess I'll have to stand in line with you and eat my words :smile: .

Also quite surprised here with the turn of direction today. Wasn't expecting "I love you' or them having sex even if it wan't shown. Maybe the gay story isn't so non existent after all. And Will isn't lying to Sonny. He is telling Sonny that he has a secret but can't tell him. Sure he's holding back a huge truth about himself but he's not lying. But surely Sonny will figure this out eventually. Maybe Cameron does mess up and slip the date of when Gabi is due.

I do wish they'd show more in the bedroom between Will and Sonny. It stands out when you compare it to Nick and Gabi in the bedroom at the same time. I get it will never be treated as equal but sucks seeing it side by side because it's so visible.
Hey, I went into massive denial about Will and Gabi having sex even after it was spoiled. I hated the idea and refused to believe it, but here I am enjoying the storyline. I am liking that Chad is going to Iago Sonny and it's going to create some drama, and here's hoping that we'll get to see more of Sonny's point of view in the days ahead.

And I don't mind that Will was playing a video game while Sonny was getting dressed. Will has always liked video games, so I think it's a nice character detail and shows he's making himself at home at Sonny's. I think he's seeing Sonny as a sanctuary.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

concerned
Nov 29 2012, 07:22 PM
guessgirl
Nov 29 2012, 07:05 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with Gabi having sex even though she's pregnant. Sure I would prefer if Nick was the father, but she's in love with him and wants to be with him. Is that worst than Wilson having sex? What if one of them was pregnant?

Pregnant people do have sex. I think both couples did it because they both need the emotional/physical comfort from their partners. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I don't think pregnant people having sex is icky .... the Ej and Nicole scenes from round 1 were fantastic. (sorry but struggling to remember anyone else who was having sex with the father of their baby)
I think having sex with someone who is not the father of the baby inside your womb is icky ... I don't know why but I do.
If Nicole was to be pregnant with Daniels baby and Ej was having sex with her I would find that icky.

If Will or Sonny get pregnant I will not find them having sex to be icky unless Chad is the father not Will or Sonny.

I remeber SAmi/lucas having sex all the time when she was preggers with the twins of course one of the babies was his lol

Romancer66

annie21
Nov 29 2012, 08:10 PM
So Daniel accepts a beer mere minutes after being injected with an experimental drug? As a doctor he should know about the potential harmful interactions between alcohol and medications -- not to mention the effect on motor function. What an idiot!!

Good point. But it's also weird that the doctor giving the injections didn't tell Daniel not to drink alcohol or ingest any other substance that might interfere with the drugs. That's generally par for the course when you're undergoing any kind of medical treatment. And whoever heard of a cure that takes exactly one hour to manifest in any given patient, regardless of age, sex, weight, metabolism, preexisting conditions, etc? DAYS' pseudo-science is absurd even for a soap!
Edited by Romancer66, Nov 29 2012, 10:30 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel wasn't at the table when the beer was served, as I recalll only Jen sipped the beer.

I'd cut Caroline some slack, feeling all guilty and remorsely or her involvement for the Parker paternity things. She announces Daniel will get free beer at the pub as long as she owns it.... daniel wasn't there... he was on a call on his cell.... while Jennifer sat and waited. Not sure that either of them ordered it... thinking Caroline just brought them, as a good will gesture.... we'll just never know.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 29 2012, 10:39 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Why did she bring the beer and nobody drank it?

james0479
Member Avatar

The Kristen confession sounds amazing. I like how she hasn't really done anything (maybe lol) but she's struggling with confessing to things she feels she WILL do. I kinda hope Kristen did have all that therapy, did change and came back solely for Stefano's wish. But Marlenas "paranoia" is what drives Kristen back off the rails (not a far trip) so it does technically become Marlenas fault for Kristen's Downward Spiral 2.0. That's just good shit! Lol. But it would t surprise me to one day see a montage of Kristen hiring the muggers, paying them, eavesdropping on a conversation about John going to the cabin, etc etc. And I wouldn't mind that either. Loving this story!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't understand why this treatment for Orange Glo's hands make it to where no other treatment will work. It's Days though so I shouldn't be surprised.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Why doesn't Kristen lock her damn door?!?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

james0479
Nov 30 2012, 01:02 PM
The Kristen confession sounds amazing. I like how she hasn't really done anything (maybe lol) but she's struggling with confessing to things she feels she WILL do. I kinda hope Kristen did have all that therapy, did change and came back solely for Stefano's wish. But Marlenas "paranoia" is what drives Kristen back off the rails (not a far trip) so it does technically become Marlenas fault for Kristen's Downward Spiral 2.0. That's just good shit! Lol. But it would t surprise me to one day see a montage of Kristen hiring the muggers, paying them, eavesdropping on a conversation about John going to the cabin, etc etc. And I wouldn't mind that either. Loving this story!
Except we already know that everything is going according to the way she's planned.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 30 2012, 01:59 PM
Why doesn't Kristen lock her damn door?!?
Really. And remind me not to ever make a confession at St.Luke's where they leave the priest's office door open when someone is in there talking to the priest.

bomber
Member Avatar

So exactly one year ago today was the Emmy winning episode with Jack/Marlena and the PTSD and this year it's Dan's shaky hands. Not exactly what I would call an improvement in story or character.
Edited by bomber, Nov 30 2012, 03:14 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 30 2012, 02:28 PM
james0479
Nov 30 2012, 01:02 PM
Except we already know that everything is going according to the way she's planned.
Well "plan" is a broad word. Lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The highlight of the episode for me was Will being snarky to douchy Chad. And that aside line as he was walking away about talking to Chad later when he was drunk & acting like an ass. I literally teeheed at that. And I was actually surprised (and pleased) that the miracle treatment didn't work. I was expecting a quick fix for Shakes McGee, but since it failed I'm HIGHLY looking forward to the smack down you just know Maggie is going to hand Jennifer.

Oh, and with Nick's obvious plans today, can we just go ahead and say that Gabi is in love with a guy who's just like her big brother/father figure?

And can we go ahead and just stop denying that Freddie Smith is thick? And stop acting like there's anything wrong with that?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 30 2012, 04:42 PM
The highlight of the episode for me was Will being snarky to douchy Chad. And that aside line as he was walking away about talking to Chad later when he was drunk & acting like an ass. I literally teeheed at that. And I was actually surprised (and pleased) that the miracle treatment didn't work. I was expecting a quick fix for Shakes McGee, but since it failed I'm HIGHLY looking forward to the smack down you just know Maggie is going to hand Jennifer.

Oh, and with Nick's obvious plans today, can we just go ahead and say that Gabi is in love with a guy who's just like her big brother/father figure?

And can we go ahead and just stop denying that Freddie Smith is thick? And stop acting like there's anything wrong with that?
Except when Rafe acts the way Nick does - he's portrayed as heroic. But Blake Berris knows to play Nick's controlling behavior as sinister.

Douchey Chad is the best Chad.

cord08

Shakes McGee? LOLOLOLOL! Thanks, Matt.

And you know the old saying is that women marry people who are like their (father) relatives...so, I guess Gabi would be attracted to Nick.
Edited by cord08, Nov 30 2012, 04:49 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I just want to say that Dan holding onto those stupid squeezy bars or whatever they were was one of the lamest things I've seen in a while. His expressions, his shaking hands, and the props themselves....laughable.

Will and Sonny. I liked their scenes...I kind of wish the I love you's had been a bit different. I'm partial to dramatic confessions of love with lots of angst...hopefully that is coming anyway.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 30 2012, 05:18 PM
I just want to say that Dan holding onto those stupid squeezy bars or whatever they were was one of the lamest things I've seen in a while. His expressions, his shaking hands, and the props themselves....laughable.
Those stupid squeezy bars are grip strength testers - I just used one at therapy last week as I recover from a shattered wrist. Although, I didn't shake while using it. Of course, we all know that St. Dan will recover just in time to save Jennifer's life, again. So lame.

michr544125

Loved the Will/Sonny/Chad scenes at the end. I love Chad again because he's got some fire going on in him. I wish we'd get to see more of a fire in Sonny now also, especially when he finds out the truth.

The Will and Sonny scenes were just ok. Nice they finally said I Love You but their scenes fell kind of flat. I'd expect more with the I Love You.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 30 2012, 05:41 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Today was okay. Nothing great, but nothing pissed me off.

IMO, Chad and Sonny are currently the two biggest wastes of space this show has. FS was really good when he started, but he's dull dull dull now. Casey has always sucks and giving him a drunk scene only made him suck more.

peaches179

lysie
Nov 30 2012, 06:00 PM
Today was okay. Nothing great, but nothing pissed me off.

IMO, Chad and Sonny are currently the two biggest wastes of space this show has. FS was really good when he started, but he's dull dull dull now. Casey has always sucks and giving him a drunk scene only made him suck more.

I agree with this ENTIRE post!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply