Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,445 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:28 PM
Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 05:52 PM
Shick
Dec 11 2012, 05:49 PM
HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:56 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No I'm seriously. Surely YOU are joking...
1998 Soap Opera Digest Award for Hottest Female Star - Won

1999 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series - Won

Nuff said.
And how damn long ago was that? 11 years ago and believe me SC has lost her punch and acting skills since then. She has also lost her hottness a long time ago.
That's your opinion, I completely disagree. SC has done amazing work since then especially during Cassie's death and her breakdown afterwards. I still think she looks gorgeous as well, she's aging very gracefully.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:28 PM
Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 05:52 PM
Shick
Dec 11 2012, 05:49 PM
HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:56 AM

No I'm seriously. Surely YOU are joking...
1998 Soap Opera Digest Award for Hottest Female Star - Won

1999 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series - Won

Nuff said.
And how damn long ago was that? 11 years ago and believe me SC has lost her punch and acting skills since then. She has also lost her hottness a long time ago.

SC has yet to win a best actress award and never will. Her acting is just medicore.
In YOUR opinion. I say she is still gorgeous and is an amazing actress.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way
Dec 11 2012, 08:06 PM
As long as people tune in to see if Shadam, Navery, Phick or Phack get together they will continue on with the same story lines. People stop watching because they are sick of the same old shit, then it will change... or so it seems.
People got fed up, stopped watching and MAB went down the river on a turd.
Phick/Shadam/Navery aren't bringing in the ratings.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:27 PM
Chance would be way too young for Avery anyway .
Why?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 11 2012, 09:53 PM
HotPepper
Why?
I thought the same thing.

Nick isn't too young for Phyllis apparently so....

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
LPS
Dec 11 2012, 08:02 PM
Shick
Dec 11 2012, 05:54 PM
I read that casting call about a 30 year old male character (who was in the army)... I'm guessing Avery's love from Afghanistan will be alive. Maybe she'll get back with him, leading the way Sharon/Nick reunion.
Most are speculating it is Chance.
The role of Chance would have to be recast as the previous actor joined the military and is now on active duty in the US Army.

So how old is Avery supposed to be? I never quite figured that out.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 11 2012, 09:38 PM
Only1Way
As long as people tune in to see if Shadam, Navery, Phick or Phack get together they will continue on with the same story lines. People stop watching because they are sick of the same old shit, then it will change... or so it seems.
No because it has been the Sharon show for quite a long time now and no one has been front and center except her and the Avery and Nick coupling. A lot of people are tired and sick of the Sharon show and they need to put some other people in some front and center stories front and center.

How can they bring in ratings if they are not involved in any front and center stories? They can't because Sharon is being shoved down our throats. Navery is bringing in a lot of ratings because some people love them because they are more normal then any couple that has been on the show in a long time.

IF you say SC is aging gracefully then you haven't noticed the wrinkles in her neck and hands. She is very wrinkled in those areas and that is the first thing you see on a aging person. Why do you think that Gloria is usually show with a high neck dress or a scarf wrapped around her neck? It is because her neck is as wrinkled just like a alligator and SC's is getting very wrinkled and probably needs to start wearing the same type of clothes as gloria so no one can see just how wrinkled her neck is.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 11:26 AM
Yes Sammie lets go out together and get a DUI because we are know alkies. :drunk: :drunk:
works for me, but we're not st sharon so we'll never get away with it! lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 12 2012, 03:42 AM
Shick
Only1Way
No because it has been the Sharon show for quite a long time now and no one has been front and center except her and the Avery and Nick coupling. A lot of people are tired and sick of the Sharon show and they need to put some other people in some front and center stories front and center.

How can they bring in ratings if they are not involved in any front and center stories? They can't because Sharon is being shoved down our throats. Navery is bringing in a lot of ratings because some people love them because they are more normal then any couple that has been on the show in a long time.

IF you say SC is aging gracefully then you haven't noticed the wrinkles in her neck and hands. She is very wrinkled in those areas and that is the first thing you see on a aging person. Why do you think that Gloria is usually show with a high neck dress or a scarf wrapped around her neck? It is because her neck is as wrinkled just like a alligator and SC's is getting very wrinkled and probably needs to start wearing the same type of clothes as gloria so no one can see just how wrinkled her neck is.
LOL wow you know everything. Navery brings in the ratings but Sharon is making everyone tune out. I guess we don't need to ask the writers, since you have informed us all.

People have been wanting and waiting for Sharon's redemption storyline for months, heck years and now we have finally gotten it. If anyone is causing people to tune out its ADAM and Navery considering its a bland, boring ass couple and THAT is being shoved down our throats, not Sharon.

I still don't understand why you insist on attacking SC's appearance after we told you "That's YOUR opinion, but I disagree." Which means, your entitled to your opinion but there's other things to discuss on this board besides how an actor looks to you. I could sit here and talk about the MANY flaws MS has but I won't, because the mods have already warned us about this which is why most of us are taking the high road now

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think two hot hoochie coochies like you and I could get away with it. The authorities would fall in love with us and release us on all charges just because we are horny when we appear in front of the judge and he knows if he lets us go, we will give into his advances. :drunk: :drunk:

Ejole Lifer

HotPepper
Shick
Only1Way

You mad? :eyeroll:
Sharon is front burner right now as they are finally trying to make some sense of the character destruction that's happened the last 5 years or so. Like it or not, she has a lot of fans who want an explanation for what has happened. Period....and it's about damn time....BUT even "Her" story is turning into angst for Chadam who IDGAF about. If this was the Sharon show, I would be a lot happier as a Sharon fan. Instead, Sharon's mental illness is used as a way to make drama for the ever boring Chadam.
And did you say Navery are bringing in ratings? The truth is you like Navery so you choose to think they're bringing in the ratings when you really have no proof of that. None of us do.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 12 2012, 11:36 AM
I think two hot hoochie coochies like you and I could get away with it. The authorities would fall in love with us and release us on all charges just because we are horny when we appear in front of the judge and he knows if he lets us go, we will give into his advances. :drunk: :drunk:
well I always have been able to talk my way out of a ticket! ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Dec 12 2012, 11:49 AM
HotPepper
Shick
Only1Way

Sharon is front burner right now as they are finally trying to make some sense of the character destruction that's happened the last 5 years or so. Like it or not, she has a lot of fans who want an explanation for what has happened. Period....and it's about damn time....BUT even "Her" story is turning into angst for Chadam who IDGAF about. If this was the Sharon show, I would be a lot happier as a Sharon fan. Instead, Sharon's mental illness is used as a way to make drama for the ever boring Chadam.
And did you say Navery are bringing in ratings? The truth is you like Navery so you choose to think they're bringing in the ratings when you really have no proof of that. None of us do.
well, none of us have proof of anyone in particular bringing in or bringing down the ratings but the claims go on anyway.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ejole Lifer
HotPepper
Shick
Only1Way

We do want an explanation. But what they are giving us is not an explanation. The only thing they are showing us is her freaking out all the time which I know is a symptom of her illness but I want to see more talking, more therapy sessions, issues being addressed and worked out. It's like her recovery is being put on hold for this drama. Now that Niktor is salivating over prosecuting her and Adam constantly sniffing up her ass, I just don't know when we are supposed to see this redemption. The s/l has gone nowhere but down. What this show has turned into is "The Glorify Adam as a Hero show", everything he does is right, everyone else is wrong. :soapbox:

Navery still have no chemistry. I'd rather watch Nick solo doing his thing at the nightclub. btw, whatever happened to the nightclub? That's my problem with this regime, they drop clues and give us something new and then there is no follow up thereafter.

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 01:24 PM
Ejole Lifer
HotPepper
Shick

We do want an explanation. But what they are giving us is not an explanation. The only thing they are showing us is her freaking out all the time which I know is a symptom of her illness but I want to see more talking, more therapy sessions, issues being addressed and worked out. It's like her recovery is being put on hold for this drama. Now that Niktor is salivating over prosecuting her and Adam constantly sniffing up her ass, I just don't know when we are supposed to see this redemption. The s/l has gone nowhere but down. What this show has turned into is "The Glorify Adam as a Hero show", everything he does is right, everyone else is wrong. :soapbox:

Navery still have no chemistry. I'd rather watch Nick solo doing his thing at the nightclub. btw, whatever happened to the nightclub? That's my problem with this regime, they drop clues and give us something new and then there is no follow up thereafter.
Yeah like a couple weeks ago when Neil was supposed to walk in on Cane and Lily fucking and it never happened! It irks me.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 01:27 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 01:24 PM
Ejole Lifer
HotPepper

Yeah like a couple weeks ago when Neil was supposed to walk in on Cane and Lily fucking and it never happened! It irks me.
exactly! How are we supposed to get into s/ls if there is no momentum carried through?? I just dont get it. :shrug:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wed CAN/Thurs US via rediculous

Jack at his office, popping pills, John appears, gives him the usual lecture==

Fenn sending texts to Jamie, who is a CL, calling him a loser, Summer arrives, she talks to him and leaves, Jamie follows her to Avery's warehouse, they have a good talk and a bonding experience. Mike and Lauren at home, kissing, a phone call interrupts them, Jamie's father has been arrested for DUI and someone is hurt. , Mike phones Jamie and asks him to come over, he is facing foster care. Fenn is nice to Jamie when his parents are in the room, but gets nasty as soon as they leave. Jamie leaves without saying good bye to Mike and Lauren. Jamie goes to see Summer at her house, he tells her about his father, she is sympathetic and they have a quick kiss.

Adam and Chelsea still at odds, they bicker, Adam leaves, Chelsea runs to see Chloe who is having her own problems with Kevin, she has confronted him about taking money from Tag and Grab, Tucker phoned her about it, she orders Kevin to put the money back, he does and says there goes my house, hello card board box. Chelsea and Chloe in a competition as to who had the biggest problems in their marriages. Chelsea tells Chloe about Sharon starting the fire and about her going to tell Victor and Nikki. Chelsea is going to get a room at the Club, but Chloe says no, she will stay with her and Kevin. Chloe tells Chelsea they have to come up with a plan to get rid of Sharon, you need to testify against her, we can do this Chloe says, we are going to make Sharon go away and Adam stick around.

Adam and Jack have a real good discussion, Adam trying to make Jack understand what the pills and alcohol are doing to him and how his usage of them could give Victor leverage to get NE back, they talk about Sharon, and Adam's involvement with her and about Jack and the way he feels about Phyllis. Jack is sorry he turned his back on Sharon. He tells Adam to be fair to Chelsea and leave her, if he can't commit to his marriage.

Avery goes to the storage unit and discovers that Summer was there, she confronts Summer, she is angry with her. Summer begins to explain why she was there and Avery lightens up, she tells Summer she won't tell Nick and Phyllis, who is the guy who wrote those letters, Summer asks, that was a long time ago, Avery answers,, you keep what you read to yourself.

Tomorrow's preview shows Nick telling Victor to back off from attacking Sharon.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yes Nick! keep defending your soulmate. Fuck what Nikki and Victor's stuck up asses think

Daytime
Member Avatar

December 13, 2012 via JadedCanuck @ SOC

John talks to Jack about the meds, Jack makes excuses but when the pain goes away, he'll stop the meds. John asks when will the pain leave, when he has everything Victor ever had or wanted? Jack says he's king of the world right now, John tells him he's hurt and lonely and the pills won't make that go away

At CL, Fen takes some digs at Jamie about his parents. After he leaves, Summer talks to Jamie, he invites her to join him, she says she has somewhere else to be. Summer goes to Avery's storage, Jamie follows her there. Summer tells Jamie she likes this place, it's quiet. She admits she was hoping she'd find something in there about her family. Jamie tells her he has a special place too

Adam and Chels argue about Sharon, he accuses her of trashing Sharon's life, Chels says Sharon trashed her own life. She tells him that she's allowed to be angry and that he needs the feelings that Sharon gives him. He says the reason they fell in love with each other is because they were flawed, Chels tells him she's still flawed. Adam leaves

Michael gets a call about Jamie's father, he's been arrested. They worry about how foster homes and the system will damage a vulnerable kid like Jamie. Fen comes home, he snarks with them about Jamie and says, save the world mom and dad, adopt Jamie and feed him milk and cookies

Chloe confronts Kevin about stealing money from TagNGrab, he denies any involvment. Chloe says Tucker knows and has hired someone to trail the money. Kevin tells her he won't get caught, it's their money. She demands him to put it back.

Chels comes to talk to Chloe, she tells her everything about Sharon and Adam. Chloe tells they are going to make Sharon go away and make Adam stick around.

Avery goes to her storage, she realizes someone has gone through her things. She goes to the tack house and confronts Summer, Summer admits she was there. Avery asks her how she could betray her trust, Summer tells her she's never talked about her family or where she grew up, she was hoping there would be something in there. She apologizes. Avery asks how many letters she read, Summer says she only read a couple, please don't tell her parents. Avery says they are going to keep this between them and what she read to herself. Later Avery changes the lock on the storage.

Adam warns Jack that Victor is going to go after Ne, Jack thinks Victor will use Adam to do it. Adam tells him no, he'll use you, he knows your driving the Newman ship heavily medicated. He asks Jack to trust him, if he wanted to sink his claws into NE he wouldn't be warning him to lay off the pain meds. They talk about Sharon and Phyllis. Jack tells him that he and Phyllis aren't married, unlike Adam. He tells Adam to do Chels a big favor, cut her loose. Jack tells Adam "If you on pretending that she's his one and only, you're not the new improved Adam that you want us to believe, you're the black hearted villain everyone thinks you are, is that who you are Adam?"

Jamie at the Baldwins, they tell him about his father and then invite him for dinner. When they leave the room, Fen accuses Jamie of trying to steal his life with Summer and his parents. Jamie tells him Summer isn't his to steal and he acts like a jerk when his parents are out of the room. As for stealing his life, Jamie is going to foster care and Fen gets to keep his life and his parents that he's too stupid to be grateful for and leaves. Likey asks what happened to Jamie, Fen tells them he had to take off, Mikey asks what Fen did to him, Fen says "Jamie is a delinquent with a drunk for a father but big bad Fen must have scared him away."

Jamie goes to see Summer, talks to her about his dad. He talks to her about Fen and his accusations, he says Fen has no idea how good he has it to have parents that care. Summer comforts him, Jamie goes in for a kiss but stops once Summer looks uncomfortable.

Next
Sharon to Nick "I'm sure Victor wants to see me rot in jail, looks like he's going to get his chance"

Chels to Adam "You don't even seem interested in trying to fix things"
Adam "Can things be fixed?"

Victor to Nick "Why are you here?"
Nick "To get you to back off Sharon"
Victor "And why would I do that?

Queen B
Member Avatar

why would you do that Victor? maybe because Sharon is mentally ill and having a hard enough time as it is. I thought Victor has always seen Sharon as a family member and now he's going to turn his back on her just like that? especially with the state Sharon is in, it bothers me that Victor is being so selfish and trying to destroy her even more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply