Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,450 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 05:40 PM
why would you do that Victor? maybe because Sharon is mentally ill and having a hard enough time as it is. I thought Victor has always seen Sharon as a family member and now he's going to turn his back on her just like that? especially with the state Sharon is in, it bothers me that Victor is being so selfish and trying to destroy her even more.
He has Dollar Bills in my G-string Nikki whispering in his ear to do what she wants.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It warms my heart that Nick is still so protective of Sharon. :wub:

Thanks for the recap Daytime. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jack & Adam bonding. Ha! Jackie Boy is gonna get screwed over. Adam will throw him to the wolves.
Edited by Checkers, Dec 12 2012, 06:37 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I don't think Nikki has Victor's balls in her hand. That ranch was his long before Nikki came in the picture. When he goes after Sharon it will be because HE want's her to pay for all the things she has done...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 12 2012, 06:24 PM

Nick has a better chance of getting his parents to back off. Adam has no clout in the Newman family in that sense. Finally, Shick scenes!!!

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 06:45 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer

Nick has a better chance of getting his parents to back off. Adam has no clout in the Newman family in that sense. Finally, Shick scenes!!!
Victor will probably blackmail Adam into getting Newman back for him. I think that sympathetic look Victor gave Chelsea at the party wasn't for nothing.

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 06:45 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer

Yes thank you JG for still believing in Shick and trying to rebuild that bridge once again. Shick was magical and got pissed on by so many writers, especially that fat and untalented hag MAB.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I think Nick is telling his Dad to back off only because Sharon is the mother of his children. If it has :boobs: or a spatula Nick is mush.
He won't give up what he has going with Avery to run to Sharon on a permanent thing. He knows what Sharon is and what she has done.
Why would he turn down a woman with brains and beauty for an unstable woman that looks like she's been in the dryer too long.
And yes, Sharon is unstable and will be for a damn long time unless they lock her in the mental hospital for a while.
I see it being Navery for a longggggggg while :) :makeout:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 07:48 PM
I think Nick is telling his Dad to back off only because Sharon is the mother of his children. If it has :boobs: or a spatula Nick is mush.
He won't give up what he has going with Avery to run to Sharon on a permanent thing. He knows what Sharon is and what she has done.
Why would he turn down a woman with brains and beauty for an unstable woman that looks like she's been in the dryer too long.
And yes, Sharon is unstable and will be for a damn long time unless they lock her in the mental hospital for a while.
oh please, that whole "its for the children's sake" is old as fuck.. Because Nick is just that caring and selfless right? PSH!

He still loves her, the end. :D

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 07:50 PM
Only1Way
oh please, that whole "its for the children's sake" is old as fuck.. Because Nick is just that caring and selfless right? PSH!

Nick will love Sharon forever!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 12 2012, 08:14 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They always say,"Oh I will love you forever, you are my one and only, no one else ever again." Then they cheat, divorce, get together and fuck on the side.
Nick is a different man and Sharon is different. Old news. Likey has been together the longest.
Shick is old news. They've had how many lovers, spouses since then? If Nick is even thinking it, he should stick a garden hose in her and flush out the other 2 Newmans first.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 08:13 PM
Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 07:50 PM
Only1Way

Nick will love Sharon forever!
Love that clip!! :D Nick and Sharon are forever!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Forever in soap years is until a new man or woman comes to town.
Lets see, Nick has been neckin with Christine, Phyllis,Avery, Phyllis again,Avery again, but it hasn't been Sharon again for :hmmph: 3 or 4 years, whenever they were :makeout: on the bridge and Phyllis seen them.Guess he hasn't wanted anymore of Sharon since. Sharon has had Adam, Sam, Victor, Adam again, Victor again.

He's had a lot of other women but not her.
Don't you wonder why that is?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 10:02 PM
Lets see, Nick has been neckin with Christine, Phyllis,Avery, Phyllis again,Avery again, but it hasn't been Sharon again for :hmmph: 3 or 4 years, whenever they were :makeout: on the bridge and Phyllis seen them.Guess he hasn't wanted anymore of Sharon since. Sharon has had Adam, Sam, Victor, Adam again, Victor again.

Sorry but no woman will ever fill the empty space in Nick's heart the way Sharon did, that's just how their love story is and always will be. MAB has tried to write it off like their love never existed and maybe your right, maybe that ship has sailed and we'll never get it back but if that's so then I blame MAB the hack 100% for fucking with such a beautiful piece of history.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way

Sharon and Nick had sex in November 2010... Paris bridge kiss was 2008. Do I wonder why they haven't been together in 2 years? No I don't. MAB hated the couple and kept them apart.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way

love you forever in GC is 3 months, tops.
Why would Nick want to go back to the woman who burned down his family homestead, who married the brother he hates and his father, the grandfather to his children and the woman who caused Victor to lose the company his father built? The woman who went to his father's funeral, knowing he wasn't dead, wearing a white go-go dancer's dress and who was in the middle of marrying another man 5 seconds after the funeral of her not dead husband?
Wow! Sounds like every man's dream of the perfect love/wife. :rolleyes:
Sharon should find a good looking psychiatrist to treat her, they fall in love and get married, then she can have someone to care for her 24/7 where she can't do anymore damage.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She'd probably get mad at him, take over his business, burn down his house and have sex with his secretary in that white go-go dress and stilettos she was probably wearing.
:boobs: Oh that's right~ Fake boobs don't shake like that. :boobs:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 10:53 PM
Only1Way

Sorry but no woman will ever fill the empty space in Nick's heart the way Sharon did, that's just how their love story is and always will be. MAB has tried to write it off like their love never existed and maybe your right, maybe that ship has sailed and we'll never get it back but if that's so then I blame MAB the hack 100% for fucking with such a beautiful piece of history.
MAB did bring them back before the NO story. They were miserable together and both JM and SC looked bored to tears in their scenes together. Even a lot of the viewers said they were nothing at all like they were in the beginning.
If they belong together then NIck could have had him long ago when Sharon came to the cottage and talked to him. She put her hand on his knee and he rejected her. That is when Adam also rejected her and she ran to Victor.

Some romances can be rekindled and some can't. MAB tried with Shick and it didn't work so their ship has really sailed and it sailed a long time ago.

BTW 1Way I loved your comment about taking a garden hose to Sharon and flushing the other two Newman men out.I cracked up at that one because it is soooo true

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 13 2012, 09:32 AM
Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 10:53 PM
Only1Way

MAB did bring them back before the NO story. They were miserable together and both JM and SC looked bored to tears in their scenes together. Even a lot of the viewers said they were nothing at all like they were in the beginning.
If they belong together then NIck could have had him long ago when Sharon came to the cottage and talked to him. She put her hand on his knee and he rejected her. That is when Adam also rejected her and she ran to Victor.

Some romances can be rekindled and some can't. MAB tried with Shick and it didn't work so their ship has really sailed and it sailed a long time ago.

BTW 1Way I loved your comment about taking a garden hose to Sharon and flushing the other two Newman men out.I cracked up at that one because it is soooo true
MAB never tried AT ALL to make Shick happen, sorry but I remember in 2009 when that whole Nick/Sharon/Phyllis triangle was going on, everyone was CERTAIN that Nick & Sharon would reunite by the end of that year and ratings were sky rocketing. MAB missed the opportunity after Faith was born because she brought Adam into her orbit.. and then what do you know, viewers started tuning out and when Shick reunited in 2010, your right things weren't the same because MAB was writing it so Adam and Phyllis were still lingering over their shoulders. They haven't gotten a fair shot at all

HotPepper
Member Avatar

If Shick was meant to be then Adam wouldn't have made a damn dent in Sharons feelings for Nick. Shick is not meant to be. None of the Shick lovers will admit or seem to realize that the Shick ship sailed the first time both of them cheated because if you really love someone you don't cheat on them. What Shick has was puppy love and when they grew up they realized they really didn't love each other.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply