Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,377 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 13 2012, 11:31 AM
If Shick was meant to be then Adam wouldn't have made a damn dent in Sharons feelings for Nick. Shick is not meant to be. None of the Shick lovers will admit or seem to realize that the Shick ship sailed the first time both of them cheated because if you really love someone you don't cheat on them. What Shick has was puppy love and when they grew up they realized they really didn't love each other.
Everyone cheats on soaps...
and I will never believe that Adam made a 'dent' when it comes to Sharon's feelings for Nick. They could end Shadam tomorrow and people wouldn't care, they'd be throwing a party. Shick is the couple everyone roots for, not Shadam. Shadam is just easier to write because every writer in the soap genre these days seem to be lazy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 08:13 PM
Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 07:50 PM
Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 07:48 PM
I think Nick is telling his Dad to back off only because Sharon is the mother of his children. If it has :boobs: or a spatula Nick is mush.
He won't give up what he has going with Avery to run to Sharon on a permanent thing. He knows what Sharon is and what she has done.
Why would he turn down a woman with brains and beauty for an unstable woman that looks like she's been in the dryer too long.
And yes, Sharon is unstable and will be for a damn long time unless they lock her in the mental hospital for a while.
I see it being Navery for a longggggggg while :) :makeout:
oh please, that whole "its for the children's sake" is old as fuck.. Because Nick is just that caring and selfless right? PSH!

He still loves her, the end. :D
Nick will love Sharon forever!
My babies :wub: :wub: :wub:
I personally love what he said to her the last time he proposed. Now that was soapy goodness.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The only ones cheering and hoping for the Shick reunion are the Shick fans. Everyone else knows that that relationship did more than sail, it sunk like the Titanic.
Nick is staying decent to Sharon for the same reason he is being decent to Phyllis... Kids!!
He's got his heart set on 3 meals a day and a snack at bedtime.

Queen B
Member Avatar

lets wait and see. the Sharon he loved is coming back to him now so anything could happen
Phyllis doesn't count, he treats her like gum at the bottom of his shoe and doesn't care about her feelings anymore, their love was never real and he realizes that now.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Phyllis is just a gaping hole to be fucked.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday CAN/ Friday US via jadedcanuck

Merrick tells Vic his meeting with Phyllis made him want to do biz with NE. Vic says I am Newman, Merrick reminds him he's no longer majority stock holder. Vic that will change soon and to reconsider his association. Merrick says Phyllis offered him certain perks to sign with Jack, Vic says she won't be in a position to full fill those promises and neither will Jack.

Noah asks Nick for help with Sharon. Noah says Victor will pull his arsenal of lawyers out against Sharon, she won't have a chance in court. Nick tells him it may not come to that, if she's tried and convicted of arson, the judge will take in consideration she had an undiagnosed, untreated behavioral disorder, she'll get a lighter sentence, serve her time in Fairview. Noah says no, she's so afraid of that place, she won't survive it. Nick says she needs treatment, Noah says she has it with the doctor and meds. Noah says Nick has to find a way to convince Victor to ease up

An investigator meets with Sharon about the fire, she tells him she was in Chicago He asks if she has proof, she says she paid cash for everything. She tells him she has a busy morning and shows him out, he gives her his card if she comes up with any evidence to prove her trip. She then calls Noah, she's having a hard time and needs to see Faith

Noah asks Nick to convince Victor to ease up on Sharon, she wont have a chance against him and his army of lawyers. Nick says the judge would take into consideration her disorder and will get a lighte sentence, serve her time in Fairview. Noah says she won't survive it. Nick says she needs treatment, Noah tells him she already is with the doc and meds and that she needs him and Faith to help her through it.

Adam and Chels talk about their marriage he says he doesn't know what he feels anymore, he doesn't know if he loves her the way she deserves, he comes clean about intiating the kiss with Sharon and when it happened, he felt something confusing. He tells her he can't understand how she could tear Sharon's life apart and how she didn't think about how it would affect her children. Chels admits she didn't even think about that, maybe it's a good thing she isn't a mother. Adam suggests they take some time to figure out where they are and where they are going. A break, not a break up

Neil meets Leslie's brother, Tyler. When Tyler finds out Neil is her boss, he asks how long they've been sleeping together. Neil and Leslie deny it, Tyler says he's joking. Neil hears all about Tyler's career and credentials as a graphic artist. Neil tells him to sumit a resume

Nick goes to Victor and asks him to ease up on Sharon. He tells Vic Sharon wasn't in her right mind, she's bipolar. Vic scoffs that bipolar is the defense of a first year lawyer and asks Nick why he's suddenly Sharon's ally. Nick says for the same reason Vic has stood by Nikki, because they are the mother of their kids. Nick says they both have problems that they can't fight alone, they need their families. Nick asks Vic what he wants to get him to ease up, for Nick to fight for NE? Vic says it's too late for that, you and Sharon have made choices, now they have to live with the consequences.

Chels talks to Chloe about Adam and Sharon and that they're taking a break to gain some perspective. Chloe says Honey, thats called hedging your bets, Adam wants to keep his wife handy incase this thing with Sharon blows up in his face. Chels says Adam wouldn't do that to her, Chloe reminds him of all the things he did to Sharon. Chels says she isn't going to give up on him, she still loves him and there is no way she's going to let Sharon have him

Nick goes to the cottage, Sharon asks him how it went with Vic she says Vic is a force to be reckoned with, Nick tells her she is as well. Vic is going to underestimate her because of her illness but to continue working with the doc and takign the meds. Nick is ready to leave with Faith but she wants to stay with Sharon. Nick agrees to Faith spending the night. When he leaves, Sharon asks Faith how she'd feel about going on a trip, when Faith asks where, Sharon says, it's a surprise

Jack tells Neil he's selling Jabot, Neil is shocked that he's selling his family company. Jack says he's folding Jabot into Newman.

At Ne, Vic is offended Mason doesn't know who he is, Vic tells him to become aware of this building and this company, he built it from the bottom up. Adam snarks about how far Vic has fallen, picking fights with an assitent. Vic offers Adam the chance to change his mind about helping him get NE away from Jack or face the posibility that Sharon will spend an extended time in a padded cell with Adam in jail for a crime he helped cover up

Next
Avery to Nick "You own it, it's yours?"
Adam to Vic " See if you can get both Sharon and I in jail and you're going to miss your one opportunity to get NE back"
Sharon to Faith "We have to go now Faith, come on, we're going on an adventure"

Edited by Daytime, Dec 13 2012, 05:05 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 02:38 PM
LOL This is true! Ugly old redheaded whore is only good for one thing, sex.

Daytime
Member Avatar

The drugs screwing with Jack's mind... What da heck is he doing! lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

Nick and Sharon !!!!!!
finally Nick, it's about time you admit you care about Sharon and always will. that's because she is your soul mate

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 13 2012, 05:08 PM
Queen B
Yet, we wonder why Sharon can't catch a break... hmm

This section is getting worse while the Days section seem to be getting better... It use to be that I dreaded reading post in the Days section of this board, now I feel the same about this section..

But I will do what I do and just continue to post the spoilers and shut up. :D

Its just sometimes I want to let out a big old sighs and a headshake.. :shame:

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wonder where Sharon is taking Faith

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 05:11 PM
Nick and Sharon !!!!!!
finally Nick, it's about time you admit you care about Sharon and always will. that's because she is your soul mate
always :wub:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 05:19 PM
Shick
Queen B

This section is getting worse while the Days section seem to be getting better... It use to be that I dreaded reading post in the Days section of this board, now I feel the same about this section..

Well it's constant Sharon bashing (same old same old), thought I'd spread the wealth and joy during the holiday season :cheer: And Phyllis is in the spoilers, she's scrambling or something. I do have to remark though, Phyllis really doesn't have a storyline or purpose under JG. Did anyone else notice that? She's kind of just there, hanging around at the office. I like it.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 13 2012, 06:06 PM
Daytime
Shick
Queen B

Well it's constant Sharon bashing (same old same old), thought I'd spread the wealth and joy during the holiday season :cheer: And Phyllis is in the spoilers, she's scrambling or something. I do have to remark though, Phyllis really doesn't have a storyline or purpose under JG. Did anyone else notice that? She's kind of just there, hanging around at the office. I like it.
Yeah, taking orders from Jack and getting ignored when she tries to call Nick at 3 in the morning. I knew MAB getting fired was for the better.
We have a whole different set of complaints now but atleast its no longer the Phyllis show

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Is Chelsea the new Nikki? God those two are so much alike. Both are jealous, insecure and petty...and both refuse to let go of a man who blames them for everything! :fp2: How many times has Victor skewered Nikki over some betrayal which was his own fault in the first place, usually to do with another woman?? Too many to count :drunk: . They even gave Chels her own Mrs. C! lol Chloe is afterall Katherine's namesake.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Um...I don't even know what to say really. Disappointed in the writing for the show as a whole. The show is less frenzied but overall not much difference from MAB. :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 13 2012, 06:12 PM
Um...I don't even know what to say really. Disappointed in the writing for the show as a whole. The show is less frenzied but overall not much difference from MAB. :shrug:
There is a BIG difference between JG and MAB, but they are both shit obviously.

JG's writing is boring, but not destructive and cartoon-ish like MAB.

Brent Boyd wrote on twitter that Sharon's bipolar story isn't going to be about Adam, it is right now but I got the impression that Adam and Sharon aren't going to end up together. I hope this is the case

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 06:17 PM
Checkers

Brent Boyd wrote on twitter that Sharon's bipolar story isn't going to be about Adam, it is right now but I got the impression that Adam and Sharon aren't going to end up together. I hope this is the case
It isnt about Adam?? Then what have they been showing us so far? :shrug:

I like how Nick is supporting Sharon . He's being positive without going overboard like Adam. I think so far, he is going about it the right way.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 13 2012, 06:23 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 06:17 PM
Checkers

The show is less crazy.

The writing for Victor is still the same.
The Winters still for the most part are MIA. Sticking them all at Jabot is not working for me.
Jack is still the whipping boy. (I know this started before MAB came along)
The writers aren't even tackling Sharon's bipolar disorder. So far it's being used as an excuse for the writers to keep up Sharon's wild behavior.
The writing for the female characters is still tragic.
It's still for the most part the Newman show.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Shick
Queen B

It's not the reason why she can't catch a break it wouldn't matter either way...Check the MR thread Sharon ain't got one thing to do with the thread and yet :facepalm: Girl you know how it is & always will be foreva fly both ways just do like I do and hit the ignore feature :$ I'm tellin ya that baby work wonders.

AND Don't Never Shut Up!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply