Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,379 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 06:17 PM
Checkers
Dec 13 2012, 06:12 PM
Um...I don't even know what to say really. Disappointed in the writing for the show as a whole. The show is less frenzied but overall not much difference from MAB. :shrug:
There is a BIG difference between JG and MAB, but they are both shit obviously.

JG's writing is boring, but not destructive and cartoon-ish like MAB.

Brent Boyd wrote on twitter that Sharon's bipolar story isn't going to be about Adam, it is right now but I got the impression that Adam and Sharon aren't going to end up together. I hope this is the case
Bee I saw that tweet and was like the hell it ain't so far Adam/Chad shit is all we seen since Sharon mental mess was recognize. What a Bright fucking idea have Adam keep both bitches at his ugly ass castle :angry: Who wanna see'em retread MAB ideas w/lets say better dialogue. Now your word is gold on JG not being cartoonish & irreparable as she was, but I keep in mind her partner & crime what's his name is still writing too.

Edit: Sheffer! Couldn't think of that fuca name for nothing :D Isn't his contract up this month?
Edited by lightandday, Dec 13 2012, 06:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 13 2012, 06:24 PM
Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 05:19 PM
Shick
Dec 13 2012, 05:08 PM
Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 02:38 PM
Phyllis is just a gaping hole to be fucked.
LOL This is true! Ugly old redheaded whore is only good for one thing, sex.
Yet, we wonder why Sharon can't catch a break... hmm

This section is getting worse while the Days section seem to be getting better... It use to be that I dreaded reading post in the Days section of this board, now I feel the same about this section..

But I will do what I do and just continue to post the spoilers and shut up. :D

Its just sometimes I want to let out a big old sighs and a headshake.. :shame:

It's not the reason why she can't catch a break it wouldn't matter either way...Check the MR thread Sharon ain't got one thing to do with the thread and yet :facepalm: Girl you know how it is & always will be foreva fly both ways just do like I do and hit the ignore feature :$ I'm tellin ya that baby work wonders.

AND Don't Never Shut Up!
yes, that ignore feature has worked wonders for my blood pressure. ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon to Faith "We have to go now Faith, come on, we're going on an adventure"

yes sharon, by all means, take Faith and run away, arson wasn't enough, now you can add kidnapping to your resume'.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 06:40 PM
I don't think Nikki has Victor's balls in her hand. That ranch was his long before Nikki came in the picture. When he goes after Sharon it will be because HE want's her to pay for all the things she has done...
Nikki doesn't have Victor by the balls. Never has never will. And, his vendetta against Sharon is totally OOC. He's defended Sharon many times thru the years.
Now, suddenly, he wants revenge on the mother of his grandchildren. It's BS writing by the powers that be.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 13 2012, 07:21 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick says for the same reason Vic has stood by Nikki, because they are the mother of their kids.

That is the extent of it. Then when Nick or Noah go back to Sharon's to get Faith they will be gone. Sharon deserves everything she gets!!!
With the way her brain is working, the paranoia, the arson, ect.ect. ect. She is DEFINITELY facing time.
If anyone thinks that Nick is going to go back to that disaster ...

'Hi ho, hi ho, off to Fairview she goes...

Daytime
Member Avatar

Apparently Adam is going to be tied up in a battle with Villy coming 2013 over Newman Enterprises... Boyd may be telling the truth.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Daytime
This section is getting worse while the Days section seem to be getting better... It use to be that I dreaded reading post in the Days section of this board, now I feel the same about this section..

I know what you mean. Can't seem to change it though even though a couple others besides myself has tried.

Just because people can post pretty much what they like doesn't mean they have to take FULL advantage of it.

soapflake02

Miss Rhi
Dec 13 2012, 08:22 PM
Daytime

I know what you mean. Can't seem to change it though even though a couple others besides myself has tried.

Just because people can post pretty much what they like doesn't mean they have to take FULL advantage of it.
I agree with that, the language and the constant trashing is just beyond childish. If you don't like a show find the remote. Not that hard.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 08:11 PM
Apparently Adam is going to be tied up in a battle with Villy coming 2013 over Newman Enterprises... Boyd may be telling the truth.
No doubt! but I bet they stick him in both S/l, MM ain't out there on TW slobbering over himself for nothing. Did you see the his Adam & Victor 2013?!! #StinkEye

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 13 2012, 08:57 PM
Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 08:11 PM
No doubt! but I bet they stick him in both S/l, MM ain't out there on TW slobbering over himself for nothing. Did you see the his Adam & Victor 2013?!! #StinkEye
I didn't.. I haven't been seeing any of his tweets as of late. I am quite happy about that. lol Hopefully he won't dominate every storyline.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Hedging His Bets.
Friday, December 14 2012 sheknows

Adam comes clean to Chelsea, Nick visits Sharon, and Neil meets Tyler.

At Newman, Mason tells Jack his doctor wants to book a follow-up appointment with him. Jack blows it off - he has the pain under control.

Nick and Noah eat pancakes at the tackhouse and Noah says Avery's a good influence. Noah tells him they can't let Grandpa press charges against his mom. Nick says you can't stop Grandpa. Noah asks for help. Nick will do what he can. They debate how Sharon would fare in court. Noah doesn't want her in jail or Fairview - he wants Nick to convince Victor to ease up.

Sharon tells an investigator in her house that she was in Chicago the night the fire was set. He wants evidence that confirms her trip. She shows him out and then is tempted to call Adam. She stares at Faith's picture and then the phone. Finally she calls Noah to bring Faith. They soon arrive.

At home, Adam carries a suitcase downstairs. Chelsea says she'll go, but he says he's fine at the Club. She notes he doesn't seem interested in fixing things. He isn't sure things can be fixed. She asks if he loves her. Adam admits he doesn't love her with his whole heart like she deserves. He says he is the one who kissed Sharon. The truth is that it affected him. Chelsea liked his lie better. He goes on about his attraction, and Chelsea tells him to stop. Adam complains about her tearing up Sharon's life - there are ramifications for her kids. Chelsea scoffs, "It never crossed my mind. Guess it's a good thing I'm not a mother." Adam says she'd have been a good mother, and suggests they take a break instead of breaking up. Later, Chloe arrives and Chelsea brings her up to speed. Chloe thinks Adam is hedging his bets. Chelsea doesn't want to believe it. She thinks Adam likes Sharon needing him. Chloe rants about Adam taking a time out to suck face with Sharon. Chelsea still loves him and won't let Sharon have him.

At On The Boulevard, Neil takes a call from Jack who wants to meet. He says he'll be there in an hour. Neil spots Leslie and loosens his tie, but another guy kisses her and sits down. Leslie calls him over and introduces him to Tyler - her brother. Neil sits and listens to the siblings spar and debate. Tyler suddenly asks how long she's been sleeping with the boss. Leslie and Neil issue an awkward denial while Tyler snickers. Talk turns to Tyler's career as a graphic artist. Neil invites him to work up a pitch for Jabot.

Victor has Matt Marek, Jack's important client from the green energy company, in his penthouse. He tells him Phyllis and Jack Abbott's positions at Newman Enterprises are tenuous at best. Later, Nick arrives and argues with Victor about pursuing charges against Sharon. Nick reminds him he stood by Nikki through her problems. Victor won't back down. Nick offers to fight for Newman if he'll leave Sharon alone. Victor says it's too late.

Adam arrives at Newman and grills Jack on his comings and goings. Jack exits. Victor arrives and Mason tries to stop him from entering Adam's office. Victor lectures him how he built the company from the ground up. Adam appears, amused. Victor tells him that with his help, he's planning a play against Jack Abbott. "You don't want Sharon to spend time in a padded cell do you?" He also threatens Adam with prison. Adam muses that blackmail is so last year and points out he has no evidence. Victor's sure he'll get it.

Nick arrives at Sharon's house and updates Noah outside the door. Inside, Faith is sent upstairs to draw and Nick tells Sharon he couldn't convince Victor to back off. Nick hugs her. They debate what her chances will be against Victor. Nick agrees to let Faith stay overnight. Sharon tells her they're going on a trip.

Jack arrives at On The Boulevard as Leslie departs. He asks Neil if that was business or pleasure and then announces he's selling Jabot. Neil is perplexed. Jack says he's not walking away - he's folding it into Newman.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Nick takes Avery to the nightclub and tells her it's his - he bought it. She yells, "Nick that's fantastic!"

Adam says to Victor, "See if you can get Sharon and I both in jail, and then you're going to miss your one opportunity to get Newman back."

Sharon tells Faith they have to go now - they're going on an adventure.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 13 2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:

yes sharon, by all means, take Faith and run away, arson wasn't enough, now you can add kidnapping to your resume'.
:shame: :shame: Someone needs to put a :tink: Godmother on Sharon's ass before she ends up in a padded cell beside Patty!

(Sorry Sharon fans ^o) ) I'm getting PISSED-OFF :soapbox: with this Loony-ass bitch!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Dec 13 2012, 09:25 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

:shame: :shame: Someone needs to put a :tink: Godmother on Sharon's ass before she ends up in a padded cell beside Patty!

(Sorry Sharon fans ^o) ) I'm getting PISSED-OFF :soapbox: with this Loony-ass bitch!!!
Sharon may not run.. I read somewhere Avery might represent her.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!! I hope it's true!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 09:28 PM
queenmoe06
Sammie Jo
Quote:

Really? Man you gotta fill us in on where your getting the goods from lol

I would love to see Avery and Sharon interact more again, I always thought they made good friends and god knows Sharon needs a friend..

Daytime
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 10:42 PM
Daytime
Dec 13 2012, 09:28 PM
queenmoe06
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Really? Man you gotta fill us in on where your getting the goods from lol

I would love to see Avery and Sharon interact more again, I always thought they made good friends and god knows Sharon needs a friend..
I surf so much I forgot..lol I get my SOD tomorrow.. Maybe there's a spoiler. I try not to post until i get a real confirmation.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks so much Daytime for all you do! :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yes! We'd be lost without you

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Dec 13 2012, 07:20 PM
Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 06:40 PM
I don't think Nikki has Victor's balls in her hand. That ranch was his long before Nikki came in the picture. When he goes after Sharon it will be because HE want's her to pay for all the things she has done...
Nikki doesn't have Victor by the balls. Never has never will. And, his vendetta against Sharon is totally OOC. He's defended Sharon many times thru the years.
Now, suddenly, he wants revenge on the mother of his grandchildren. It's BS writing by the powers that be.
I don't care how much I've defended someone or even how much I loved them, they burn down my house, and they're going to jail.

Ejole Lifer

Sharon's not going to jail anymore than Phyllis, Nikki, Victor, Adam, etc. It would be a waste of a storyline. We finally got away from Law & Order GC with the new regime. Let's not go back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply