Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,448 Views)
in2you

Sammie Jo
Dec 8 2012, 10:51 AM
Ejole Lifer
Dec 8 2012, 01:20 AM
Love that Crazy Eyes is worried about Sharon and Noah is such a good son these days.Avery realizes Crazy Eyes Crybaby Horton always be tied to her sister and Sharon...duh. Chelsea, chile, sitdown and go back to Adam. I doubt she'll leave him. Chelsea is turning into Phyllis. Sharon, hide your panties.
chelsea may look like she's turning into phyliss, but she has good reason to, just as phyliss did, they have sharon the man predator to deal with.
They both got Sharon's leftovers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 8 2012, 12:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 8 2012, 10:51 AM
Ejole Lifer
Dec 8 2012, 01:20 AM
Love that Crazy Eyes is worried about Sharon and Noah is such a good son these days.Avery realizes Crazy Eyes Crybaby Horton always be tied to her sister and Sharon...duh. Chelsea, chile, sitdown and go back to Adam. I doubt she'll leave him. Chelsea is turning into Phyllis. Sharon, hide your panties.
chelsea may look like she's turning into phyliss, but she has good reason to, just as phyliss did, they have sharon the man predator to deal with.
They both got Sharon's leftovers!
Almost every man on canvas is Sharon's leftovers... Sorry couldn't resist..lol :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

12/10, Billy surprises with Victoria with an evening of romance, while Sharon encourages Adam to make things right with Chelsea.

12/11, Nikki accuses Sharon of starting the fire at the ranch, while Paul and Christine determine the next steps in their relationship.

12/12, Avery reveals the details of her past to Nick, while Jack's downward spiral forces Phyllis to scramble.

12/13, Summer's encounter with Jamie takes an unexpected turn, while Chloe demands answers from Kevin.

12/14, Neil meets Leslie's brother Tyler, while Victor learns the truth about Sharon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Damn Daylight, you are gooooood!!

:hail: :rockon: :cheer: :cheers: :applause: :laugh: :wow: :lol: :chee: :cart:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Soap Central.

http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2012/121210.php

Only1Way
Member Avatar

:hahano: :bleep: :headbang:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I love your signature photo 1Way. Cracked up when I saw it. LOL

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you HotPepper :)

TheOutsider

Haven't posted in awhile but had to log in to comment on MCE and her one note acting. The actress is marginal at best and this is taking into consideration her arrival into GC before she was given the material she had now; which is better. That said, she is not impressive by any means. The actress shrill voice and constant gasping and chest heaving was bad enough but she also constantly bats her eyes. It's like watching a high school play whenever she is in any scene. MM outshines her and to say that she's better than Sharon Case who has been flawless and superb is very laughable. Sharon Case doesn't resort to heaving, valley girl speak and eyelash batting to bring impact to a scene. Sharon Case has more than proven amongst even her harshest critics that she's supreme when given material. Twitter and msg boards as well as bloggers have been buzzing about her performance. This story line has really brought her to the forefront as one of daytime's best leading ladies. It helps that she's had eighteen years of material some good and some bad to hone her skills and through it all she has brought nuanced layers to Sharon Newman. All MCE has had is her character Annie Lavery and she's decided that since it worked over there she can bring that same character to YR. The problem is it's glaringly obvious that's what she's doing and it's not working because she's now amongst a higher caliber of actors who out act and out rank her on every level. She's dead weight on this show and were it not for the writers deciding to bring MM and SC back into each other's acting orbits; something MAB didn't want anymore, then MCE would have continued to just be sitting on the Chadam couch giggling. She's off the couch but she's just underwhelming. Unless she goes full on crazy where she can do her Annie Lavery camp she's just not that interesting.

I give her one year to wrap up this Chadam story. Chelsea and MCE are simply underwhelming unless being supported by MM or SC.
Edited by TheOutsider, Dec 8 2012, 03:36 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon w i l l not get locked up for the fire. Insanity plea - the doctor w i l l confirm her disorder and she'll get off.
Edited by Shick, Dec 8 2012, 03:37 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

LOL I love the Crybaby Horton filter on this board! :D hilarious

Queen B
Member Avatar

TheOutsider
Dec 8 2012, 03:30 PM
Haven't posted in awhile but had to log in to comment on MCE and her one note acting. The actress is marginal at best and this is taking into consideration her arrival into GC before she was given the material she had now; which is better. That said, she is not impressive by any means. The actress shrill voice and constant gasping and chest heaving was bad enough but she also constantly bats her eyes. It's like watching a high school play whenever she is in any scene. MM outshines her and to say that she's better than Sharon Case who has been flawless and superb is very laughable. Sharon Case doesn't resort to heaving, valley girl speak and eyelash batting to bring impact to a scene. Sharon Case has more than proven amongst even her harshest critics that she's supreme when given material. This story line has really brought her to the forefront as one of daytime's best leading ladies. She's had eighteen years of material some good and some bad but through it all she has brought nuanced layers to Sharon Newman. All MCE has had is her character Annie Lavery and she's decided that since it worked on that low rent AMC, it Crybaby Horton work on YR. The problem is it's glaringly obvious that she's now amongst a higher caliber of actors. She is severely out acted and out ranked. She's dead weight on this show and were it not for the writers deciding to bring MM and SC back into each other's acting orbits; something MAB didn't want anymore, then MCE would continue to just be DOA.

I give her one year to wrap up this Chadam story. Chelsea and MCE are simply underwhelming unless being supported by MM or SC.
Look the words right out of my mouth! For anyone to think that MCE can act better than SC obviously has terrible taste or doesn't understand REAL acting

Lets not forget Cassie's death, Phick's affair, this past 3 years of Sharon's mental illness. She has rocked each story and I Crybaby Horton continue to support her through any crazy shit this character Crybaby Horton endure

MCE is about just as talented as that annoying bitch CK who plays Lily.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 8 2012, 03:33 PM
Sharon w i l l not get locked up for the fire. Insanity plea - the doctor w i l l confirm her disorder and she'll get off.
She sure Crybaby Horton, and I'm gonna be laughing my ass off at all the bitching going on when it happens. Perhaps we can get another judge who suddenly becomes ill like the one at Phyllis' trial

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I love both SC & MCE. I absolutely hate this stupid triangle. It's a knock off from the Shick/Phick one. Sick and tired of watching two women fight over a man. Adam is not worth it.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Love to see these ladies single for a while. Go to the AC and get a room for the night, get shit face drunk and swear off men!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Nobody is going to jail.. If they didn't send Nikki and Phyllis to jail.. Sharon isn't going to go. lol They should do away with the whole legal system when it comes to soaps. :D

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 8 2012, 03:56 PM
Shick
Nobody is going to jail.. If they didn't send Nikki and Phyllis to jail.. Sharon isn't going to go. lol They should do away with the whole legal system when it comes to soaps. :D
Couldn't agree more! :hail:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 8 2012, 03:52 PM
Love to see these ladies single for a while. Go to the AC and get a room for the night, get shit face drunk and swear off men!
Now that would be fun..
I do miss female friendships and getting to watch those fun scenes with the single women going out for the night and gossiping . Dru/Sharon was my favorite ofcourse

Queen B
Member Avatar

Don't forget about Brad, Jack, Diego, etc who all wanted Sharon's shit. and she didn't even have to manipulate or use her children to try and sucker these guys into being with her.. ahem, Phyllis.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 7 2012, 07:11 PM
There he is, Adam in his full glory. Somebody get a plunger, there is too much crap coming out of his mouth its getting clogged! Save yourself Chelsea, don't become the next Sharon!! :run: :scared:

:flipoff: 'n priceless!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Edited by ArthriticBill, Dec 8 2012, 10:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply