Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 04:11 PM (9,438 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Only1Way
Dec 10 2012, 10:16 PM
Nice to see things winding up. Maybe now Jack and Sharon both will get help for their sicknesses.
Today's ep was just horrible altogether. What is Chelsea doing there still sucking up to that SOB and backtracking??? UGH :soapbox: Didnt like Sharon at all either. She said the meds are working? She just said the previous night they werent!! Made her look manipulative. Niktor were all sorts of gross and the rest of the show a snoozefest! Getting through this show is like torture :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sharon doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground right now. Trying to decide if I wanna watch it tomorrow or not.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I think the show is starting to get really good
I'm mostly looking forward to Jack and his scenes tomorrow! That preview of him passed out in the car really has me interested

Queen B
Member Avatar

I kinda want them to drag out the Jack storyline longer, I don't want anyone to discover about his addiction yet because its starting to get really good and I think I can enjoy this story as a slow paced one

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Dec 10 2012, 11:54 PM
I kinda want them to drag out the Jack storyline longer, I don't want anyone to discover about his addiction yet because its starting to get really good and I think I can enjoy this story as a slow paced one
Yo I just saw the pre with Ole Smilin knock the fuck out in the car and it's DAYLIGHT :o (when was the last time a scene like that appeared on this show?) I wanted his s/l ongoing too if they just took the time lots too develop mounds of story to tell when it's about drugs and for many of the players surrounding Jack it could go-on for a wee bit, unfortunately the writers have'em massively plunging down Oxy at warp speed so IDK Bee,this shit might go super fast but like you I'm hoping not.
Edited by lightandday, Dec 11 2012, 01:35 AM.

Ejole Lifer

Sammie Jo
Dec 10 2012, 07:40 PM
Ejole Lifer
Dec 10 2012, 01:01 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 8 2012, 04:53 PM
sonemfan4life
Dec 8 2012, 12:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
EVERYBODY is Sharon's leftovers!
Technically just Nick and Adam, but whatever.
and Billy, Victor, and Jack, the Bradscicle etc, etc.
about the only one she missed was Deacon but phyliss and nikki were keeping him busy.
lol yes she has slept with them but they are not her leftovers. other women laid claim to those men before sharon got to em.

kelly777
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 11 2012, 01:33 AM
Queen B
Dec 10 2012, 11:54 PM
Yo I just saw the pre with Ole Smilin knock the fuck out in the car and it's DAYLIGHT :o (when was the last time a scene like that appeared on this show?) I wanted his s/l ongoing too if they just took the time lots too develop mounds of story to tell when it's about drugs and for many of the players surrounding Jack it could go-on for a wee bit, unfortunately the writers have'em massively plunging down Oxy at warp speed so IDK Bee,this shit might go super fast but like you I'm hoping not.
Light--I think they Oxy caused him to wreck and I think it will fuck up his back surgery because he did way too much too soon. There is a rumor saying he is paralyzed again. I'm kind of confused though because I thought they fused his back after they removed the bullet unless they are going to say the wreck popped the fusion. That will be real bad. I thought if he is in a coma the actor maybe will go on a vacation or something. Interesting stuff though.

LPS
Member Avatar

Please no more Jack in a wheel chair. I remember the last time he was in that chair it appeared like eternity.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Jack has been a real ass to everyone around him, Phyllis, Kyle, Billy etc but I'm finding him to be the one I'm sympathizing with the most on the show right now.. it could just be because I have seen addiction and what it does to people, but I don't think JG is doing a bad job at it at all

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 5 2012, 08:50 PM
Sharon is more important to this show than Chelsea, and Sharon Case is a better actress than MCE.
Surely you are joking. SC cant act her way out of a paper box.

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 11 2012, 09:56 AM
Shick
Dec 5 2012, 08:50 PM
Sharon is more important to this show than Chelsea, and Sharon Case is a better actress than MCE.
Surely you are joking. SC cant act her way out of a paper box.
If she's such a terrible actress she wouldn't of been given some of the craziest storyline's out of everyone on this show. They give SC this heavy material because they know she can obviously pull it off. Just saying

Queen B
Member Avatar

If you BELIEVE that Sharon is crazy and losing her mind, then the actress is clearly doing her job. It's as simple as that

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Then people should end the complaints about how terrible they are treating her since she is doing such a fabulous job of playing her part. Fans want to see her act like a crazy cakes and if the ratings go up because of her acting then... what's the trouble?
Just sayin :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 11 2012, 11:13 AM
Then people should end the complaints about how terrible they are treating her since she is doing such a fabulous job of playing her part. Fans want to see her act like a crazy cakes and if the ratings go up because of her acting then... what's the trouble?
Just sayin :shrug:
Because obviously everyone wants to see their favorite character be happy once in awhile, like SC said in her interview a few months back.. everyone has to lose once in awhile, but if they lose ALL the time then the fans start to lose hope and even though I love how SC is playing her character I would still like to see her happy for once.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Dec 11 2012, 01:38 AM
Sammie Jo
Dec 10 2012, 07:40 PM
Ejole Lifer
Dec 10 2012, 01:01 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 8 2012, 04:53 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Technically just Nick and Adam, but whatever.
and Billy, Victor, and Jack, the Bradscicle etc, etc.
about the only one she missed was Deacon but phyliss and nikki were keeping him busy.
lol yes she has slept with them but they are not her leftovers. other women laid claim to those men before sharon got to em.
and other women laid claim to adam before she got to him, and phyliss laid claim to nick and then sharon was still in there using the leftovers that phyliss got which now became sharon's leftovers.
Everybody is somebody's leftover on this show.

Quote:

She says it wasn't her who started the fire - it was the disease.

Oh, that's rich, I can see all the people who get pulled over for drunk driving using that one.
"Officer, it wasn't me driving, it was my alcoholism" :D
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 11 2012, 11:27 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Yes Sammie lets go out together and get a DUI because we are know alkies. :drunk: :drunk:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Always someone or something else's fault.

Posted Image

"It was somebody else Officer"

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Just like Phyllis = "I didn't mean to rent out a green car and hit Christine with it!!, I was just trying to scare her!! *jazz hands*"

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tuesday CAN/Wed US via rediculous

Nikki meets with Kaye, tells her that Sharon started the fire at the Ranch, that woman will pay for what she did. Kaye hates seeing Nikki being so consumed with revenge. Nikki is worried about Victor and his need to get NE back.
Victor on the phone with someone, needs prove that Sharon set the fire, that woman will pay.

Billy trying to convince Vikki to go out to dinner, she is not interested, he shows her tickets he has, you got us two tickets to Jamaica? Billy really pleading his case, Victoria begins to loosen up but then Victor appears at the door, Billy goes upstairs, Victor tells Vikki that Sharon set the fire, she wants to know if Nick knows. Victor begins his mission to get her to help him get NE back, they don't agree ,Vikki refuses to help him, she won't budge, Victor is furious, Vikki stomps off, Billy says, you have managed to drive away all your children Victor tells him to go to Hell and leaves. Later Victoria tells Billy she wants to go to Jamaica with him and work on their marriage. Billy is ecstatic.

Jack is late for a meeting, Phyllis and Kyle are in panic mode, she send Kyle looking for Jack, who is passed out in his car, a guy arrives, for the meeting, he is someone who is promoting green energy, Phyllis doing her utmost to impress the energy guy, tells him they have a no plastic policy, Jack drives a hybrid, his home is solar powered, we want to go green and we want to do that with you, the guy looks at her and says that's all great but I'm here to be interviewed as a new assistant, he is Sarge's nephew looking for a job, Phyllis is speechless, she had the wrong guy.

Phyllis begins questioning Jack about where he was, he lies and says he went to Chicago for a software meeting, she keeps questioning him about his pill use, he gets really angry with her and orders her to get to work.

Avery to Nick, I want to be completely open with you, she tells him she had a really good husband, but she cheated on him, Nick talks to her about his own cheating, hers broke up her marriage, Nick asks her if she loved the guy she cheated with and she said she did, he was killed in Afghanistan, just before she came to GC. They have a good discussion about their feelings, and about cheating .

Victor and Nikki at the end, he is very down, all his children have left him, he can't just let NE go, he will fight for it himself, Nikki understands, it fills up an empty space for him. I'm going to get it back, Victor says, but without my kids beside me what is the point?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Glad to see Victoria standing up to him! Now he has Newman Int and Sharon to think about. Get one back and get the other one locked up!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply