Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November 2012 Episode Rankings & Stats
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 05:39 PM (1,759 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

I much prefer this list to the previous: EJ, Sami, Rafe top 3 we've had for the past however many years. I wish Daniel was lower (and I wish Bo was still on the list!) but beyond those 2 things, this looks pretty darn good to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

Jason47
Nov 29 2012, 05:39 PM
Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes

10. Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 93

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes

4. Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 15

SET TOTALS: November 2012:

Gabi's Bedroom (Pub)...12
It makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I can't believe Marlena and Hope have more episodes than Daniel! You would think otherwise!

Anyways, I like that EJ, Sami etc. Have been having less screentime lately, and if they have any screentime, it hasn't been about the boring triangle as much. Still, I wish they were on even less, especially Rafe (I like him, but I wanna see other people too). Unfortunately, this means that instead of the trade off we want to see (more vets, more younger characters), we have been seeing more of Jennifer and Daniel. Oh, and Gabi has been on too much as well. But thank goodness Melanie has left!
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 1 2012, 06:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply