Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick's New Career?; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 07:47 PM (2,445 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest mags, it features an article about Nick/Avery.

Avery surprises Nick with a field trip to an abandoned space. She tells him it used to be a nightclub but now it is closed down and suggests Nick buy the place. Nick is intrigued by the idea. Later he brings Noah to the space and suggests that if follows through with opening a nightclub Noah should come and work with him. But Nick's plan to work with his son may be derailed when Phyllis reveals that Noah has secretly been spending time with Sharon. Nick has no problem with Noah spending time with his mother. What angers him is that Noah lied to him.

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Ewww......

Angelina 2.0=Nick

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sounds a little like when Neil started a nightclub.. lol

Checkers
Member Avatar

Kill me now. Avery can go back to wherever she came from.

LPS
Member Avatar

Maybe Avery can sell her dry cupcakes at the bar?

Reminds me of the Golden Girls, LOL!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind a night club. it's not like Nick will be doing anything except run the place anyways. The last part bothers me though. Nick is upset with Noah for lieing to him about seeing his mother? maybe it's because you do nothing but try to make Sharon's life more hellish Nick. he thinks his shit don't stink anymore cause he's in love with Betty Crocker . humph

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I just hope it doesn't turn Nick into some sleazy club owner like Bobby Marcino and Angelo! Now if they turn it into a trendy ultra lounge, I could go with that.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I have to wonder what "Suzy Homemaker" has up her sleeve, other than flour.

lene
Member Avatar

Avery is so goddamn BORING.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Navery is as boring as Phucking Phick was. End this crap now.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 29 2012, 09:30 PM
I have to wonder what "Suzy Homemaker" has up her sleeve, other than flour.
totally not a Navery fan but how exactly is she a home wrecker? Phyllis fucked up her own marriage by lieing and being deceitful to her husband, and then cheating to top it all off. Avery is a shitty sister, that we could agree on.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I didn't say Homewrecker, I said "Suzy Homemaker!" :)

sonemfan4life

I think opening a nightclub would be a good idea. I hate Jimmys!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 07:16 AM
I didn't say Homewrecker, I said "Suzy Homemaker!" :)
Oops my bad then lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

But I know what you were thinkinnnnnnnnnnn. lol

KSandru

Having Noah run the place can be potentially dangerous. Remember the duffel bag full of money Noah received from his friend in NY? Wonder what Noah was up to & what is he doing with that wad of cash? Looks like Noah was in some shady dealings while in NY. This could prove to be a problem for Nick. Can't wait to see this, as Y&R is starting to get pretty good

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 29 2012, 07:47 PM
In the latest mags, it features an article about Nick/Avery.

Avery surprises Nick with a field trip to an abandoned space. She tells him it used to be a nightclub but now it is closed down and suggests Nick buy the place. Nick is intrigued by the idea. Later he brings Noah to the space and suggests that if follows through with opening a nightclub Noah should come and work with him. But Nick's plan to work with his son may be derailed when Phyllis reveals that Noah has secretly been spending time with Sharon. Nick has no problem with Noah spending time with his mother. What angers him is that Noah lied to him.

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards
and Avery will quit her law career and become the chef? lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

What's the name gonna be, Nick At Nite? :laugh: Maybe Avery can make liquored up cupcakes.

soapflake02

Nick could jump off a cliff right now for all I care.. They are trying too hard with nick and Avery.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply