Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick's New Career?; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 07:47 PM (2,284 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Looks to me like they are moving slow and easy, slick like butter frosting lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Honestly I blame Navery & Shadam for the decline in ratings. This shit sucks hard

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Nov 30 2012, 05:57 PM
Honestly I blame Navery & Shadam for the decline in ratings. This shit sucks hard
Couldn't agree more! These two "storylines" are leading the charge on Y&R right now, and are failing miserably. The ratings are shittier than when MAB was in charge for pete's sake!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

and Shick will fix it? Navery and Chadam will bring the ratings back up. As soon as people know that there isn't going to be a Shadam or a Shick they will start to enjoy them just as many have.

Shick
Member Avatar

LMFAO if the hopes of this show lasting fall on Navery, then we are in serious trouble.

Shick
Member Avatar

And who's to say Shick would spike up the ratings slightly? They haven't been together in seven years so who the hell knows? The fanbase is still large, like it or not.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Then Y&R is done because Shick ship sunk?
Enuff said.

Shick
Member Avatar

Yes, let's bake cupcakes and pray that the ratings will rise...

Please.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sounds like a good way to spend a chilly November day, thank you.

Shick
Member Avatar

Oh oh wait, I know! Let's put Nick back with the old red-headed broad. Because that always helped the ratings in the past! /sarcasm

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Nick will find his own way, he doesn't have to be pushed. I didn't mention that, you did.

Just saying, all done, signing out, ta ta.

Pooooooooooof!

Shick
Member Avatar

And you were the one who brought up Shick. Clearly they still strike a reaction from... all kinds of fans :D Bye

soapflake02

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 05:50 PM
slow and easy? They just started dating a week ago and nick is already eating her cupcakes(among other things, and they are on every day.).

Only1Way
Member Avatar

It took less than a week the first time around with them two. But you've heard of love at first sight. Well, Nick has experience in this, been burned more than a few times, so he decided he'd wait and think about it a while.

OK, times up. I wonder if they have problems with cupcake crumbs in the bed.

Posted Image

You can eat cupcakes in my bed anytime...

Posted Image

Queen B
Member Avatar

now I want cupcakes.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Nov 30 2012, 10:24 PM
Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 05:50 PM
slow and easy? They just started dating a week ago and nick is already eating her cupcakes(among other things, and they are on every day.).
they started flirting with each other a few weeks back, and for Y&R, that's an eternity, usually it's hi, want a drink, let's go upstairs. lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

"Oooompa ahhhhhhhhh. Thank you bitch, go home!"

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Nov 29 2012, 07:47 PM
In the latest mags, it features an article about Nick/Avery.

Avery surprises Nick with a field trip to an abandoned space. She tells him it used to be a nightclub but now it is closed down and suggests Nick buy the place. Nick is intrigued by the idea. Later he brings Noah to the space and suggests that if follows through with opening a nightclub Noah should come and work with him. But Nick's plan to work with his son may be derailed when Phyllis reveals that Noah has secretly been spending time with Sharon. Nick has no problem with Noah spending time with his mother. What angers him is that Noah lied to him.

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards
WHAT IN THE ENTIRE HELL IS THIS?! :unsure: Granted Nick opening a new business venture is not completely implausible but hell it's the same exact thing as Neil starting the jazz club... JOSH G. Get Lynn Latham outta of your head here man.

Fucking Phyllis :hmmph: (Heavy Side Eye) Why can't this scrawny HO just go away from anything Sharon. STOP IT WRITERS PLEASE!

Umm`not understanding why Nick getting all hard press over Noah not telling him shit about Sharon, dude you been caught up in the esque of 1994Nick making banana pancakes and shit :lol: .... MERCY! #RescueNick

I'm one of the few but it was so good to see Sharon have a bitch-face off with another woman besides Precious P. and Nicole ass a lot of folk want these chicks gone Avery,Chelsea,Chloe but they're needed for story flow y'all, think about it who would you rather see fucking some of these men canvas? Bad enough it's not a lot of male nor female sexy in GC Just Picture Jill trying give Kevin some that gray CoochieCoo :blulaugh: now that's something to think about.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Might be the best ride he's ever had. Older women are beautiful lovers.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Dec 1 2012, 10:49 PM
Might be the best ride he's ever had. Older women are beautiful lovers.
Are the quickest ride she's ever had :lol: those younger ones aren't known for holding there cloudy bubbles to long. I don't doubt for one bit an older woman can be a beautiful lover.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply