Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Say Goodbye!; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 09:56 PM (3,646 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Nikki and Chelsea..

Nikki and Chelsea run into each other at the new restaurant. At first Nikki is kind of snippy with Chelsea. But then she apologizes and tells Chelsea that when she was younger there were some similarities between her and Chelsea. Chelsea asks Nikki about the fire and Nikki says they don't know who set the fire. Nikki says it is not fair for someone to come into your home and destroy it and all the memories you built with the man you love. That pulls at Chelsea's heart strings because in a sense she feels that is what Sharon did when Adam brought her to live on their property.

Meghan @ Telboards

New Update..

Adam and Sharon say Goodbye

After Adam and Chelsea have a heated confrontation about Sharonís presence in their lives, Adam swears that he isnít cheating on her. Chelsea believes her husband but tells him that they donít have to physical touch to be cheating. ďHeís been abandoning Chelsea while heís trying to be a good guy to Sharon, thatís why itís a sticky situation.Ē MCE says if your heart is with someone, it is considered cheating, when emotions are involved its worse than a physical desire.Ē

Adam storms off in a huff and finds Sharon who then cuts ties with him. Adam tells Sharon he canít lose her because he thinks heís falling back in love with her but Sharon tells him to devote his energy to his marriage. They embrace and say goodbye.

Adam returns home and tells Chelsea heís committed to their marriage. She loves him but every time she thinks things are okay, something else happens.

For more details pick up the December 11th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 30 2012, 09:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I will update the title tomorrow when I get my issue of Soap Opera Digest..

I just figured you guys want the spoilers as soon as they come available. These weren't posted with the Title.. Hope you understand.. :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Here's what I posted at telboards..

I have never been a Sharon fan but Nikki understands Chelsea? The woman who raped her daughter's husband? But not Sharon.. OY..

I have no words.. :shame:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 29 2012, 10:01 PM

I have never been a Sharon fan but Nikki understands Chelsea? The woman who raped her daughter's husband? But not Sharon.. OY..

I was surprised when I read that. Even if the writers have Sharon/Adam reunite Chelsea isn't going anywhere. The new writers seem to like her. She's getting a new business venture, a friendship, and now has Nikki's support. This is not gonna end well for Sharon at all.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 29 2012, 10:02 PM
Daytime
Nov 29 2012, 10:01 PM

I was surprised when I read that. Even if the writers have Sharon/Adam reunite Chelsea isn't going anywhere. The new writers seem to like her. She's getting a new business venture, a friendship, and now has Nikki's support. This is not gonna end well for Sharon at all.
I'm a fan of MCE so i'm glad they are building her chracter. She will be fine w/o a man, she doesnt need Adam to have a life unlike some other ppl. The interaction w Nikki is a bit weird but w/e.

lene
Member Avatar

Ahh yes... what everyone wants to see. Nikki bonding, and comparing herself with the woman who raped her son in-law. GAG

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Nikki is so stupid, this woman raped her daughter's husband and she thinks they have a lot in common. Can't stand either of these bitches.

LPS
Member Avatar

I really don't see the similiarties between Nikki and Chelsea and this is kind of random.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I agree. TPTB must think we've forgotten Nikki and Chelsea's history. Nikki was a stripper, she never raped anyone.

Edited by bellajewel, Nov 30 2012, 12:17 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

random indeed. I know some people like Chelsea, and I don't hate her or like her but I don't really see the point of 'building up' her character. she has no real ties to the canvas except playing cutesy with Adam. Chelsea is just as useless as Avery in my opinion, two women I could take or leave. it bugs me that these women get so much propping and yet characters who are apart of the rich history of Y&R like Sharon and Jill get the shittiest story lines and ragged on by everyone in town.

kelly777
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 29 2012, 11:52 PM
I really don't see the similiarties between Nikki and Chelsea and this is kind of random.
You watch, they will have Nikki and Chelsea bonding like mother and daughter. They are determined to elevated this bitch to a new level of high on this show. I've wanted her triffling ass gone since day one. :flipoff: :flipoff:

ratfink
Member Avatar

I find it soooo refreshing to see Chelsea. I am so discusted over seeing Sharon, Sharon, Sharon. And also Phyllis!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am sick of seeing Chelsea AND even Avery. Two characters who the writers are trying to turn into the show's stars.... it's just not working. Avery is boring (so far) and Chelsea is losing her mind and is a bitch
Edited by Shick, Nov 30 2012, 02:56 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

No need to over react. This is a setup for Chelsea to spill the beans to Nikki. I doubt they will get chummy beyond this. The only person being made the star of the show is Adam. He is the next Phyllis!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I agree 3Wish. I want the truth to come out on the ranch fire. Nothing wrong with Nikki and Chelsea talking. There are other aspects to Chelsea than just rape. Rotten parenting, doing what you have to do to survive.
Sharon is getting the help she needs if she uses it. Getting away with it isn't helping her at all. The more time she lets things go the worse it will be. I'm waiting for Nick to find out. I don't think it's going to be a cuddly moment.
He will call her a bitch and call the cops.

Daytime
Member Avatar

New Update..

Adam and Sharon say Goodbye

After Adam and Chelsea have a heated confrontation about Sharonís presence in their lives, Adam swears that he isnít cheating on her. Chelsea believes her husband but tells him that they donít have to physical touch to be cheating. ďHeís been abandoning Chelsea while heís trying to be a good guy to Sharon, thatís why itís a sticky situation.Ē MCE says if your heart is with someone, it is considered cheating, when emotions are involved its worse than a physical desire.Ē

Adam storms off in a huff and finds Sharon who then cuts ties with him. Adam tells Sharon he canít lose her because he thinks heís falling back in love with her but Sharon tells him to devote his energy to his marriage. They embrace and say goodbye.

Adam returns home and tells Chelsea heís committed to their marriage. She loves him but every time she thinks things are okay, something else happens.

For more details pick up the December 11th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 30 2012, 10:00 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

This sounds like they are really pushing Sharon/Adam/Chelsea as the the new Phick/Shick..

Remember when Sharon "pushed" Nick back to Phyllis... hmmm huh..

Looks like Chelsea is Shadam's angst.

Queen B
Member Avatar

whatever..

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Now Sharon will act the martyr.
' I gave up the man that truly loved me,(sniff sniff) and I loved him. I told him to go home to his wife.'

Aren't we a big girl! Now own up to the fire and you are on your way to redemption!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 07:13 AM
I agree 3Wish. I want the truth to come out on the ranch fire. Nothing wrong with Nikki and Chelsea talking. There are other aspects to Chelsea than just rape. Rotten parenting, doing what you have to do to survive.
Sharon is getting the help she needs if she uses it. Getting away with it isn't helping her at all. The more time she lets things go the worse it will be. I'm waiting for Nick to find out. I don't think it's going to be a cuddly moment.
He will call her a bitch and call the cops.
Now you KNOW the only person whose past we are supposed to excuse is Sharon's.
Sharon has made numerous fuckups, literally, while Chelsea made one, (that we know about) but we're supposed to forgive poor sharon for everything because they're now going to make her out to be bi-polar, but chelsea, oh nooooo, can't forgive her, nope, nail her ass to the cross!
At least Chelsea is honest and not smiling in anyone's face while she's screwing their husband, like sharon did with victoria while she was boinking Brad.
I sooooo want Chelsea to give Nikki enough hints about the fire that Nikki figures it out.
If it was me, I'd make an anon call to the arson investigator. :flipoff: sharon

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply