Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Say Goodbye!; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 09:56 PM (3,690 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

If it was me, I'd make an anon call to the arson investigator. :flipoff: sharon

Here's the number... 1-800-smoking :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

^^Sharon has had more fake trials and false accusations against her than anyone on this show. If the truth about the ranch fire never comes out it would not bother me. Sharon has paid enough while murders like Nikki and Phyllis get to roam the streets. The last thing I need to see is Sharon in lock up AGAIN. In MAB's run, we've pretty much seen Sharon hidden, in a psych ward, hospital or in jail. I've had enough.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 30 2012, 11:49 AM
Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 07:13 AM
I agree 3Wish. I want the truth to come out on the ranch fire. Nothing wrong with Nikki and Chelsea talking. There are other aspects to Chelsea than just rape. Rotten parenting, doing what you have to do to survive.
Sharon is getting the help she needs if she uses it. Getting away with it isn't helping her at all. The more time she lets things go the worse it will be. I'm waiting for Nick to find out. I don't think it's going to be a cuddly moment.
He will call her a bitch and call the cops.
Now you KNOW the only person whose past we are supposed to excuse is Sharon's.
Sharon has made numerous fuckups, literally, while Chelsea made one, (that we know about) but we're supposed to forgive poor sharon for everything because they're now going to make her out to be bi-polar, but chelsea, oh nooooo, can't forgive her, nope, nail her ass to the cross!
At least Chelsea is honest and not smiling in anyone's face while she's screwing their husband, like sharon did with victoria while she was boinking Brad.
I sooooo want Chelsea to give Nikki enough hints about the fire that Nikki figures it out.
I knew as soon as MAB was ousted people would be bitching about JG coming in and trying to redeem Sharon. Whether you like it or not, Sharon had to be fixed some how and obviously if someone is doing half the shit Sharon did she would have to be mentally ill especially considering she was normal before MAB got her hands on her. Just saying
Edited by Queen B, Nov 30 2012, 12:18 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I may not be crazy about the Shadam stuff, but Sharon's paid a heck of a lot more for her actions then a lot of other characters on this show. I'd be totally okay if her burning down the ranch was completely forgotten.
Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

In Genoa City, you become the out cast that everyone hates for being a 'whore' but stealing babies, being a con artist, and brutally murdering someone in a drunken stupor will be completely forgotten and redeemable in months time.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Daytime
Nov 29 2012, 09:56 PM
Nikki says it is not fair for someone to come into your home and destroy it and all the memories you built with the man you love.
Like all the times he threw her out of it to move another woman in.

six
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see Adam admit he thinks he's falling for Sharon again. Hopefully it'll just be a matter of time before they're back together.

I couldn't care less about the Ranch. It's understandable that Nikki was attached to it, but it's not her place, so I have very little sympathy for her and no sympathy whatsoever for Victor. There's no way Sharon could ever pay him back for what he put her through when he framed her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

This just proves what a SICK bastard Adam is. He's falling for a mentally unstable woman who is desperate for help. Chelsea is correct, Sharon has put him on a pedestal so high that it has affected him deeply. We didn't see him feel a thing when she was all strong and taking over NE! Nope. And all this time he's constantly telling his wife...scratch that...lying to his wife about his love for her. I can't believe the writers are going to void Chadam as a legitimate couple! I am beyond upset!! :tears: Like we are supposed to feel sorry for Adam b/c now he will be stuck in a loveless marriage while pining for the Whackadoo. What total BS!!!! :bleep: :bleep:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Something is very twisted about Adam falling back in love with Sharon while she's having a mental breakdown. :shame:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What's different? They are saying she's had this mental issue for a long time, years in fact. Ok, how long has Adam been on the show? He was in "love" with her every time she ran off to find herself, pretended to be dead, went to Kansas to change his mind about marrying Chels, when she was marrying his father,when she's a klepto and now as an arsonist. He isn't taking advantage of her. She's standing there taking it all in. She figured that Adam wouldn't leave Chelsea so she told Adam she was leaving. If people think he wants her now because she's mentally challenged that means he's always loved her.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 07:13 AM
I agree 3Wish. I want the truth to come out on the ranch fire. Nothing wrong with Nikki and Chelsea talking. There are other aspects to Chelsea than just rape. Rotten parenting, doing what you have to do to survive.
Sharon is getting the help she needs if she uses it. Getting away with it isn't helping her at all. The more time she lets things go the worse it will be. I'm waiting for Nick to find out. I don't think it's going to be a cuddly moment.
He will call her a bitch and call the cops.
IMO Sharon isn't really getting the help that she needs. The pyschiarist should delve further into what transpired in her life resulting in the downward spiral
and bi-polar disorder. Prescribing meds isn't working; if the docs pinpointed the reasons, she can be on the road to recovery and healing.
However, the storyline's direction at this time isn't any indication that Sharon is going to get better, one good thing though, when Nick finds out she set the
Newman ranch fire hopefully he will be empathetic and Shick will become closer.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 30 2012, 03:11 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Why would Nick be empathetic to Sharon for burning down his childhood home? Adam didn't care. Sharon needs to go to the doctors office before she can be helped. Instead she is going to Adam and her son, neither of them are a help. She panics in public places. If Noah really wants to help his mom, he should personally take her to the doctor himself.
Nick is acting like a human with a heart right now, mild stuff he's dealing with. But we can't expect him to wrap his arms around her, pat her on the head and say it's okay.
Somethings can't be replaced no matter how many millions you have. Your 30 year old son can't replace the picture he drew for you when he was 5.
I know it's a soap but you know what I'm saying.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 03:36 PM
Why would Nick be empathetic to Sharon for burning down his childhood home? Adam didn't care. Sharon needs to go to the doctors office before she can be helped. Instead she is going to Adam and her son, neither of them are a help. She panics in public places. If Noah really wants to help his mom, he should personally take her to the doctor himself.
Nick is acting like a human with a heart right now, mild stuff he's dealing with. But we can't expect him to wrap his arms around her, pat her on the head and say it's okay.
Somethings can't be replaced no matter how many millions you have. Your 30 year old son can't replace the picture he drew for you when he was 5.
I know it's a soap but you know what I'm saying.
I'm not implying Nick would pat Sharon on the head and say it's ok. I'm hoping it will be a lightbulb moment for him--knowing that something is seriously
wrong--Sharon would never burn down the Newman Ranch, a place that has so many great memories for them and their children as well.
I want Nick to be the first to find out, because it could possibly be a turningpoint for Sharon and Nick, bringing them closer.

Edited by bellajewel, Nov 30 2012, 04:17 PM.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

I think it's time we give up on Shik reunion. It's obvious these new writers want Shadam more then anything else... Time to for me to reach my FF button.... :soapbox:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well he won't be the first to know. He has to stand in line behind Adam, the doctor, Chelsea, Noah and Faith. Patting her on the head was a :sarcasm: All that's going to happen when he finds out is he'll realize that she's had problems for a longggggggg time and he is damn well glad he's shed of it.
He's got a young Julia Child keeping his belly full and his glands drained.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Superwoman
Nov 30 2012, 04:18 PM
I think it's time we give up on Shik reunion. It's obvious these new writers want Shadam more then anything else... Time to for me to reach my FF button.... :soapbox:
I'm still hoping for Shick, although it looks grim for a reunion. I don't get why TPTB won't give them a redux, they have just as much chemistry today
that they had years ago. Shadam cannot be compared to Shick. Shadam is dysfunctional on every level. It is time that they say their good-byes for
good.

soapflake02

I wouldn't take too much stock in what Nikki says or does her track record is horrible. She's had her nose in the upright position for so long its stuck there.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Nov 30 2012, 04:36 PM
Superwoman
Nov 30 2012, 04:18 PM
I'm still hoping for Shick, although it looks grim for a reunion. I don't get why TPTB won't give them a redux, they have just as much chemistry today
that they had years ago. Shadam cannot be compared to Shick. Shadam is dysfunctional on every level. It is time that they say their good-byes for
good.
I agree. Shick is where the real love story is. Adam keeps pimping his history with Sharon well, newsflash, the Shick history trumps his! Brent Boyd said our patience will be rewarded...whatever that means. He better not be pulling our strings.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

LMAO! the nikki/chelsea spoiler is so weird,wtf do they have in common?

Nikki was never a con artist but a stripper. Chelsea she used be her mother's side-kick and went after rich people and stole their money. that's different. and why all of a sudden are they becoming "bff"?

Chelsea is with Adam not Nick,so why would Nikki give her the time of the day? :drunk:

YES! Fuck,i knew Adam was NOT over Sharon. :flipoff: Shadam here they come. :cheer:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:

Here's the number... 1-800-smoking :lol:
or 1-800- IMCRAZY Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply