Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Say Goodbye!; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 29 2012, 09:56 PM (3,629 Views)
Diamonde
Member Avatar

Definitely glad I stopped watching this mess weeks ago. I already knew they would destroy Adam and Chelsea just to have him pining again for 'poor' Sharon.

Anyway, thanks Daytime.
Edited by Diamonde, Nov 30 2012, 09:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Diamonde
Nov 30 2012, 09:23 PM
Definitely glad I stopped watching this mess weeks ago. I already knew they would destroy Adam and Chelsea just to have him pining again for 'poor' Sharon.

Anyway, thanks Daytime.
Wanted to say I Love your avie! :wub:

Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

I haven't watched since they started putting Shadam together. I want Shick. shick and shick. Like it or not, people watch for couples.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Evidently not that couple. It's been finished how many years now?

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 30 2012, 10:34 PM
Diamonde
Nov 30 2012, 09:23 PM

Anyway, thanks Daytime.
Wanted to say I Love your avie! :wub:

Thanks! :biggrin:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 1 2012, 08:27 AM
And the ratings have plummeted since... :shrug:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Dec 1 2012, 08:27 AM
Finish like what?., How many times have this couple sexed each other since being called "Finish"? Just thought I point the lil tid bid out. B-)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Exactly... sex. Doesn't mean they are going to move in together and play house. Nick just got his rocks off. Said he missed her, loved her, and lied to her. She likes to feel like she's the only woman in the mans life. She's just happy he didn't say Phyllis or Diane when he climaxed. He's got everything a man needs in Avery. She cooks, bakes, cleans house and washes his stinky boxers.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

But...they were going to live together and "play house" (o.O)

Ejole Lifer

Only1Way
Dec 1 2012, 10:54 PM
Exactly... sex. Doesn't mean they are going to move in together and play house. Nick just got his rocks off. Said he missed her, loved her, and lied to her. She likes to feel like she's the only woman in the mans life. She's just happy he didn't say Phyllis or Diane when he climaxed. He's got everything a man needs in Avery. She cooks, bakes, cleans house and washes his stinky boxers.
Got his rocks off? Let's not forget Nick would be married to Sharon now if she didn't cheat on him in New Orleans with Adam. Avery is a place holder.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Obviously Nick isn't interested in Sharon other than the messed up mother of 2 kids. She's bedded his brother and his dad, gawd. Go to bed with your brother-in-law and father-in-law and see how long your husband keeps you. It's not natural. He might toss the bone to her again someday but as far as making it more than a one minute fuck, forget it. He's moved on. He's decent with Phyllis because of Summer and he has been decent with Sharon because of Faith, but when he finds out what she has done and been doing he will blow an artery.
She's nuts and pretty soon Nick will know it too.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Why would Nick be empathetic to Sharon for burning down his childhood home?

Because the damn thing needed to be torched years ago. It was so frumpy! The sofa had been there since god knows when and we all know sofas usually last about ten years before it starts to sag.
Gosh, those so call rich people didn't even a have a modern contemporary home. One look at Avery's apartment and one can tell someone with style. I am surprised Patty didn't torched the damn place years ago - because I wanted her to do it.

Quote:

Adam didn't care.
And why would he? He never grew up there. Adam was always treated as an outsider and he will always be treated that. So why should he care?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 2 2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:

Why would Nick be empathetic to Sharon for burning down his childhood home?

Because the damn thing needed to be torched years ago. It was so frumpy! The sofa had been there since god knows when and we all know sofas usually last about ten years before it starts to sag.
Gosh, those so call rich people didn't even a have a modern contemporary home. One look at Avery's apartment and one can tell someone with style. I am surprised Patty didn't torched the damn place years ago - because I wanted her to do it.

Quote:

Adam didn't care.
And why would he? He never grew up there. Adam was always treated as an outsider and he will always be treated that. So why should he care?
Torched as a decorating tool? Isn't it simpler just to call in a decorator?
I agree they needed to redo that set 10 years ago, but torching it for decorating purposes is a bit extreme.
Most rich people like traditional homes filled with antiques, ever watched million $$$ homes? Very few are modern.
Look at the Hamptons, beach "cottages" they are all done in antiques and traditional style.
Expensive sofas don't sag, my sofa is 17 years old and it's just now starting to sag, I wish it had started sooner, I'm sick to death of it. lol
I really don't see the ranch going modern in decor, I'll be shocked if they do.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Gee, I don't like my furniture, or the pictures, or the rug. I KNOW!!! I'll torch it, that's what I'll do!
GMAB :shame:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Katherine better not invite Sharon over for tea. Sharon has an itchy lighter finger.

metitle
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 2 2012, 01:27 PM
Gee, I don't like my furniture, or the pictures, or the rug. I KNOW!!! I'll torch it, that's what I'll do!
GMAB :shame:
first you should try giving them to good-will and if they dont want them, then torch it! You can call it a bonfire party.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply