Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH'ers to Blair: Don't Marry Tomas!; airs wk 12/3
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 08:26 AM (1,367 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 11th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article regarding Todd/Blair/Carly and the possibility that Tomas could actually be Lorenzo Alcazar.

Skye, Todd, and Carly throw Blair for a loop when they arrive in Llanview to warn her against marrying Tomas, claiming that her beau may be Lorenzo Alcazar. Dapaiva thinks itís a really fascinating twist of events and that the diehard GH fans will completely love because Ted not only played one character, but two different characters on that show. RC says dangling the fact that Tomas and Alcazar could be one in the same was lots of fun... Even back in the OLTL days, RC wondered what his connection to Alcazar was. He says itís a possibility that they are the same person.

Of course, Todd sees this as his chance to break up the wedding and wants to be the one to tell Blair. He wants to prove Tomas is a big liar, that heís not a heroic CIA agent, but and international arms dealer.

Since Todd and Carly have been growing closer, this will put them in an interesting position, seeing how much he wants to make sure this wedding doesnít happen. While stakes are at a dramatic high, there will also be some comic relief, courtesy of Todd and Blairís enmity toward Skye.

For more pick up the latest Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 1 2012, 04:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Looking forward to The Todd and Blair interaction. :wub: End Tarly please :hail:
TFP

badaddiction
Member Avatar

But couldn't he be Tomas Delgado who went under cover? Or better yet, couldn't it be that unknwowongly the Delgado and Alcazar clans are closely related? I mean Luis and Lorenzo weren't twins yet they looked exactly alike? I don't get why 3 very smart characters aren't considering these possibilities.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ted King isn't going to actually make an appearance is he? :toetap:

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I definitely hope so. :D

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tammy
Nov 30 2012, 08:02 PM
Ted King isn't going to actually make an appearance is he? :toetap:
I don't think so. It will surprise me if he does.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This is pointless if Ted King doesn't appear. I would love a Todd/Carly/Blair/Tomas/Skye/Tea story sometime down the line, but there is too much other stuff going on right now.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Yeah, it makes no sense not to show him, but after seeing the Monday previews, I don't think he'll be shown. I bet he's going to have had to leave for some undercover case or something like that.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanksfor posting

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I do hope King shows up on GH for this story. Surely, Carlivati and Valentini have something in place if they're going with this story. At least I would hope so. Although, I heard rumors King was being approached by B&B to be a Ridge recast.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I could not see him playing Ridge at all.

I hope they reunite Blair and Todd. Just the thought of Carly and Todd in bed gives me the shivers.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I cannot believe GH would dangle the Alcazar carrot like that and then not deliver. I really want to see him!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply