Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM (5,698 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH Christmas 1986

Robin, Anna, Duke, and most of Port Charles celebrate Christmas at the hospital with a parade and a very special telling of the Christmas story by Dr. Steve Hardy.

Look for lots of old-timers here (and little A.J. and Jason!).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

We are doing a twitter bomb on Monday 3PM Eastern and 12PM Pacific time, in support of getting Wally Kurth back permanently at GH. We will be using hashtags such as #GHNeedsNed and #WeWantNed and directing those tweets to ‏@carlivatiron @valentinifrank and @GeneralHospital. The more support the better.

Mods if this is the wrong thread feel free to move or delete it. :wave:
Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

Wow!! I just caught up on a bunch of youtube videos for the month of November! Wow! Wow! Wow! People on the boards weren't lying. The show is GREAT right now. :cheer: Can't wait for December.

Of course there are a few story lines that I FFWD (Kate/Connie and Kristina/Trey) but most of the show is fabulous! LOVE the use of vets. These returns are being done right!!!! So many returns, and so many being done right. I LOVE Anna/Robert/Duke/Faison story. So happy to have Robert in this story line rather than Luke. And IB is doing a kick ass job as his evil double. Here is an actor who can pull off doing a dual role. I can't wait for the real Duke to be reunited w/ Anna, but I will miss his evil Faison. Love that Anna can feel something is off about Duke. Love how they incorporated Olivia in the story line. I love all the crossing over of characters into different orbits. I like seeing the tapestry of family, friendships, business acquaintances, and romance.

I love the return of AJ.
I love the return of Skye & Ned. And that Skye ran into Ned's arms after she thought she would die. Not AJ, her ally. Again, I love the complexity and layers of relationships. She and Ned can be on opposite sides of an ELQ war, but there is love and history between them. I love Sky's cat fight w/ Carly, and her interactions with Todd and Blaire. :lol: I love that she is encouraging AJ. I want her to stay!
I love Ned's relationship with Tracey. Wally Kurth just brings so much warmth and charisma to the screen.

I love Alice/Monica/Tracey's slapstick fights. :lol:
I love the return of the Quartermaines and ELQ intrigue!
I thought Starr/Molly/Todd were cute and adorable

I love KS back as Maxie. She and Spinelli have great chemistry. But I'm glad that Spinelli is with Ellie - a truly nice girl. This feels like a real angsty, complicated story. I like that there aren't clear villains or heroines.
And I love the surrogacy story line!!! Maxie and Lulu together are awesome. And I loved Maxie pushing Dante away while she hugged Lulu. And I loved the scene where Maxie told Anna and Mac that she's pregnant. :lol:

Love Alcazar/Tomas mystery
Love Robert catching Helena's return at Wyndemere

Now, I just wish they would get rid of Kate/Connie. And bring back Lexie as Kristina.

Sorry for the long post. But there is so much to celebrate!!! :applause:

Congratulations GH! And thank you!! Thank you for actually giving a shit about your fans and about this show. Your love for the genre shows. Thank you for fighting to keep this show alive. I hope you succeed!!
:iloveyou:
Edited by happy, Dec 1 2012, 10:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

Nate
Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM
Dear Nate,

I agree with everything on your post, except the last line. I love John McBain. I hated him on OLTL, but I really like him on GH. He has off the chart chemistry with Kelly Monaco. And I love his friendship with Anna.
:popcorn:

I'm just not looking forward to Natalie coming to GH. She always annoyed me. I hope they wrap that up quick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I don't like Mabain on GH.

Gh has been very good lately. I don't know how Maxie being a surrogate for Lante is going to go. Is she going to get attach to their baby? I am loving OG AJ. I couldn't stand BW's version of him! Michael and AJ bonding I like! Not liking anything Todd and Carly..Todd is so OCC with her. I hate Connie and her stupid storyline!get rid of her already! Gotta say GH is the only soap I watch everyday.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Dec 1 2012, 10:57 PM
I don't like Mabain on GH.

Me either. He was fine at first, but what use is he now? I do not want him paired with Sam, I would rather watch her be a single mother and deal with the loss of Jason than thrown into a forced relationship with John. Plus, I don't buy their "mysterious connection." I also think John looks like a major douche for not fighting to see his only child. I get that Natalie is mad, but is he just going to give up on Liam and stay in Port Charles?

Other than that, I am loving the show! Finally, there are more Quartermaines! I loved seeing them fight at the holidays again. Anna Devane, super villain Faison, Robert Scorpio, actual real cliffhangers and the nurses ball is coming back. Most importantly, the mob is no longer dominating the show. I don't mind Sonny and Co in small doses, but I got really sick of the entire show revolving around him. There are things that I don't really love (the Connie/Kate business needs to end pronto) but the show as a whole is heads and tails above what it was a year ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meprincess

I love John McBain on GH. I didn't like him on OLTL. So Happy Michael Easton is back. Jokie was the worst Coupling Ever. I tuned OLTL out because of Jokie. GH I'm totally loving with John McBain
Edited by Meprincess, Dec 2 2012, 11:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Who was "Jokie?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^I think they are mocking McBain's relationship with Ginger B*tch. I HATED her and I was happy as clam that McBore got stuck with her. BTW, Ginger Bitch is Natalie and their squish name was Jolie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, I know them by Jolie. Just never heard of Jokie before.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Oh, goodness, I don't know if I can hold out and be spoiler-free for much longer. The Duke/Anna story is making me feel like I'm 16 again and sneaking inside during the summer to watch the show! I need to know if Robert is playing Helena - when did she become his confidant? Hope it's a trick. Hope there's a big reveal when Anna goes away with "Duke". Love it. Look forward to watching.

The Dante/Lulu baby saga is getting a tad boring. Don't know if I can stomach 9 months of Maxie pregnant.

I loved Lorenzo Alcazar but the story seems a trite contrived. Too many women - the scenes were odd. Todd seemed lost.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I like McBain better on GH, than on OLTL, he almost makes Sam likeable, almost but not quite

Quote:

And bring back Lexie as Kristina

Ugh no, she was awful, and I don't bash someone for how they look, but she honestly looked younger than the actress who plays Molly
Edited by dragonflies, Dec 3 2012, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ainsworth was a better actress than Morgan, no doubt. But Morgan is a better fit for Kristen than Ainsworth. She looks much more like Bernard than Ainsworth did. And I agree that Ainsworth looks too young.

Loved everything going on in Llanview. The ladies going at it was hilarious. Sad to see the three of them go. I hope they show up again soon. All three of them. And I meant to comment on Tea's home the first time we saw it back in October. It was a nice try to recapture the set from OLTL, but I'm afraid the team failed. It's a very poor duplicate of the awesome set on OLTL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I don't think LA was all that great an actress, she was majorly overrated

Today's show was great. I want more Skye, Carly and Todd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Watching GH now.. it's amazing! Lovin this show! I really like all the OLTL scenes. I even like the Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie triangle.. I like everything! This show is on fire! Lovin' GH! Will always be my favorite soap.
Online Profile Goto Top

DavidSS

Meprincess
Dec 2 2012, 11:12 PM
I love John McBain on GH. I didn't like him on OLTL. So Happy Michael Easton is back. Jokie was the worst Coupling Ever. I tuned OLTL out because of Jokie. GH I'm totally loving with John McBain
Pam I'm ROFLing cause You tell me all the time you loved John on OLTL LOL You even beg me to put OLTL John clips.
Respect your Opinion but its Jolie not Jokie :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

DavidSS
Dec 3 2012, 09:13 PM
Meprincess
Dec 2 2012, 11:12 PM
Pam I'm ROFLing cause You tell me all the time you loved John on OLTL LOL You even beg me to put OLTL John clips.
Respect your Opinion but its Jolie not Jokie :)
Pam you know I love ya, but we all know you loved John on OLTL. On Sparkling Surprises you always want John's clips.
Online Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

John is an overrated boring man slut. He has NO reason to be in PC, yet he is. RC needs to write him off already. I have never liked his character. On OLTL or GH. I cannot wait until he leaves! It's the only bad thing about GH. Loved back in June when Jason's men kicked his ass.
Online Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

and I liked Natalie. To make me dislike him ever more, he cheated on her.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic